Status: updating when i can

Renegade

"On A Collision Course to Crash into My Heart"

It's been a week since I got back to Dean and Sam. Apparently, they did a few jobs when I was gone that almost got them in some deep shit but they wouldn't elaborate.

"Dean, are you okay?" I asked. Dean and I were sitting in a motel room while Sam had gone out to get some things.

"Not really," he said laying down on the bed. He had his hands covering his face and he kept on sighing.

"Okay, tell me about it," I said bringing a chair over and sat right in front of him.

"Right before my dad died, he told me something about Sam," he said. "He told me to protect him and take care of him."

"Well, every dad says that to the oldest son," I said. Dean sat up. He took a deep breath while rubbing the back of his neck.

"He also said that one day I might have to kill Sam," Dean said looking me in the eyes.

"What?"

"I don't know if I should tell him. It has been bugging the hell out of me."

"Okay, I haven't been in this situation, but my brother kept something from me. I know things would be a lot better if he hadn't," I said.

"He'll hate me," he said sighing.

"He will for a while, but not forever."

"How do you know that?" he mumbled. I knelt down in front of Dean, taking his hands in mine.

"Dean, you guys have something that's thicker than blood. You two will do anything to protect each other," I said looking up at him. "He's your brother, and he'll forgive you in time."

"Ali," he whispered leaning closer to me. Our lips were so close I could feel his breath on my lips. Just as we were closing the short distance between us, my phone started ringing. I reached into my pocket as Dean was muttering curses. I took my phone out.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey Ali," my brother replied.

"Jared," I whispered.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"I'm in Indiana."

"What are you doing there?"

"Jared, what do you want?"

"I want to make sure you were alright," he said as I looked up to Dean.

"I'm all good. Just have had several near death experienced since I last talked to you."

"Ali, I'm sorry."

"Jared, it doesn't matter anymore. You'll always be my brother," I said. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

"Okay," he said. "It was nice talking to you. Love you sis."

"Love you too," I said before hanging up.

"Your brother?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," I said thinking about something else. "What should we do?"

"I have an idea," Dean said grabbing my hands and pulling me down onto the bed with him. He pulled me tightly into his chest.

"Dean," I said trying to get away from him. "Sam will be back soon."

"Fine," he said letting me go. "You owe me though."

"Why would I owe you? It would be more like Sam owing us," I said standing up.

"Owing you for what?" Sam said, catching the last part of the conversation as he walked in.

"Beers for taking so damn long," Dean said covering up.

"Right," Sam said rolling his eyes.

"Well, since this is such a love fest, I'm going to head out and find a bar," I said. I grabbed my leather jacket from the back of a chair.

"Hold up. We'll come too," Dean said jumping up at the mention of a bar.

"Not to be rude, but I wasn't asking you," I said. Both of them looked hurt. "Sorry guys, I need some time alone with Jack Daniels."

"Um, okay," Sam said. "Remember we're leaving early in the morning."

"Got it," I said walking out the door.

It was hard leaving them but it's something I gotta do right now. I walked towards my Mustang and climbed in. I fired her up and sped out of the parking lot.

It had been several hours since I left the Winchester's. I was far away from that little town. I was heading towards a town in Nebraska where my brother was. When he had called back at the motel, he had given me our "code word" for when we're in trouble. I had called Jared as soon as I got out of that shabby town.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not that long or exciting as usual but I promise the next few chapters will be exciting.

So on the last chapter I got one comment that I'm very thankful for but I lost two 2 bloody subscribers. Please give me feedback. I don't want to keep putting effort into this story if no one is really liking it or reading it. I want to know what's wrong with this. I know I'm not a great writter but I want to get better.
There's my rant of the day :)

On a side note. Today me and one of sisters were hanging out and listening to 80s music which was very interesting since we were both being total dorks. We were head banging and just being crazy. Ah, I love 80s music.