Status: updating when i can

Renegade

"There's A Calm Before The Storm"

"So what do we have?" I asked.

"Pruflas has done a spell or something where he is basically getting more power. I'm not sure how he's doing it, but I do have a theory about stopping him," Ash explained to everyone. Ellen had closed the bar so it was just Dean, Sam, Jo, Ash, Ellen, myself, and my brother. I still hadn't talked to Dean or Sam, but Dean kept staring at me. I just triedmy best to ignore him.

"What's your theory?" Jared asked.

"I think he's after you, Ali," Ash said looking at me.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Do you know what happened to your mom's mom?"

"I know she died when my mom was young," I said slowly.

"As far as I can trace back, every mother on your mom's side has been killed by what looks like a demon after she's had a child," he said.

"But why would he want Ali? She hasn't been a mother yet," Jared said. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and stared at my boots. I had tried so hard to leave my past in the past. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Ali, what's going on?" Dean asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said fighting back tears.

"We need you to tell us so we can get Pruflas," Jared said getting closer to
me.

"I fucking don't want to talk about," I yelled before storming out of the bar. I went over to my car and climbed in. I wanted to get far away from all of this. I was about to speed out of there when the passenger door opened and Sam got in.

"If you're going anywhere, I'm coming," he said without looking at me.

"Sam, get out of my car now!" I said.

"No, I'm not letting you go off by yourself like this."

"Ah, fuck it. Fine," I said before speeding off down the highway. After a while, I finally turned my music on since I couldn't handle the silence anymore.

A couple hours went by of just driving to nowhere. Sam hadn't said anything since we left. I turned down the music and looked over at him.

"I was 19 when I met Micheal on a hunt. It was back when me and my brother were still hunting together," I said. "I fell for Micheal hard. He wasn't a hunter so that meant I was going to get out of this life. I wasn't putting my all into the job so we wouldn't finish the job as fast and could see Micheal more. The only problem was Jared didn't like him.

"I snuck out of the motel room one night to see Micheal. We spent most of the night just talking. That is, until my brother found us. He went all crazy and pulled his gun out. He threatened Micheal that if he ever saw me again, he would kill him. And then we left that night, forgetting about the job.

"I didn't talk to Jared for a few days, but I talked to Micheal every chance I got. Finally, I got sick of not seeing him for six months. I left Jared in the middle of the night, and went to see Micheal. I knew Jared would be pissed and would come after me, but I didn't care.

"It was like I never left. We spent a few days together. He took me out to dinner one night and asked me to marry him, and of course I said yes. We went back to his apartment and did, well you know.

"Jared came the next day and took me away. We stayed in town for some reason though. The next morning I found out that the monster we didn't finish was out to get Micheal. I begged Jared to letme go save him. That night, I ran to Micheal's place. I got there and I found him on the floor." Tears were freely falling down my face now. "He died in my arms. I just sat there covered in his blood. My brother came. I don't remember much after that.

"I found out I was pregnant a few weeks after that. I took off for good. Leaving my brother with just a note, telling him that I didn't want him following me.

"I put him up for adoption. Every once in a while the family will send me a picture of him, but other that that, I stay away. I don't want him to have anything to do with this life. He's going to be five next month."

"Ali, why did you tell me all that?" he asked quietly.

"Because I didn't ask you to come with me," I said. "The only other person that knows about everything is Ash."

"I'm really sorry about all that, Ali," he said.

"Yeah, me too," I said picking at my fingernails.

"So the demon is after you."

"If Ash is right, then yeah he's after me," I said.

"What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to hunt him down and kill the son of a bitch," I said through my teeth.

"You can't do it by yourself, and I'm pretty sure no one will let you at this alone," he said looking at me.

"I know," I said smiling. "Let's head back."

***

We got back to the Roadhouse, and everyone was waiting for us.

"Yes, I have a kid, but I'm not going to go into details, okay?" I said before anyone could ask me. Dean, along with everyone else, looked shocked, and Ash tried his very best to look shocked. "Alright, let's get to work before you're mouths permanently stay that way," I said. Everyone went off in their own directions except for Dean. I stared at him for a few seconds before I went over to the bar. I reached behind the bar and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass.

"Pour me on too," Dean said sitting down next to me. I got another glass and poured us each a glass.

"I'm sorry, Dean," I said before knocking back the shot.

"Why didn't you tell?" he asked as he picked up his glass and swirled the liquid around.

"Cause I have never trusted anyone enough to tell them the truth," I said quietly before knocking back another shot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Would much appreciate some awesome comments :)