Remember Me

Just Tonight

"Good afternoon," Alyssa sang, dancing her way into the Dupuis family kitchen and dropping her designer messenger bag onto one of the bar stools before taking the seat next to it.

"Oh, someone's having a good day," her uncle noted with a teasing smirk. He'd be the first to admit, he much preferred this Alyssa compared to the one that had showed up just weeks earlier.

"The sun is shining, the birds are singing... what's there not to be happy about?"

"Well technically, it's snowing still and if it continues, we're going to be snowed in at this point."

Leaning her chin into the palm of her hand, she rested her elbow onto the countertop and sent a glare towards her uncle, who seemed to be helping prepare the day's early dinner meal before his game that night. "Don't rain on my parade, Uncle Cal."

He laughed, surrendering, "Fine, fine. Does this new mood mean you're coming to the game tonight?"

She nodded, leaning over to grab a peeled carrot off of the cutting board. "Count on it."

"Does this mood also have to do with a certain Marc-Andre Fleury?" a female voice chimed in, almost giddily at the idea of getting new gossip. Aly didn't answer, but her slightly flushed cheeks and soft laugh was enough to give them the correct answer. Pascal's hand gripped the hand of the sharp knife he was using to cut up peppers a little tighter at the idea. He still hadn't come around to the idea that his teammate had gone out with his niece. Now that she was in a better mood because of him just made things a little bit more uncomfortable for him. What would happen if he hurt her? It wasn't as though he could choose sides; he still had to work with the guy, and he still had to live with his niece. Not to mention Aly was family, and family always trumped everything.

"I'm going to go get ready," was all the answer they received vocally and Alyssa slithered down off the bar stool, slung her bag over her shoulder and headed up the stairs towards her bedroom.

** ** ** ** ** ** **


"Do you have to head straight home?" Marc asked her, hoping that she'd give him the answer he wanted to hear. The Pens had won tonight, and although he and Alyssa had just had their outing two nights before, he couldn't seem to get enough time with her.

She shrugged, leaning back against the wall of the hallway leading to the boys' dressing room. "I'm sure I could come up with some excuse." Her smirk that said she was up to no good, was enough to make him want to take her and have his way with her right there.

"I've still got to do interviews and stuff, but want to meet me at my house?"

"You're trusting me to be there alone? What if I steal things?" Marc didn't think too much of it, which may have been exactly what made Alyssa like the man even more. Nobody ever just trusted her like that. At least, not lately.

"I'll replace 'em," he played along.

"Well my aunt will probably be willing to drop me off on her way back." Aly knew asking Pascal would be out of the question, but her aunt had been pretty supportive over the idea of her and Marc. Part of her felt like Carol was living vicariously through her, as though it made her younger. In any case, it was entertaining.

Marc grinned at her response, "There's a spare key around the back. I've still got interviews and stuff to do, so I might be a little while. Make yourself at home."

"Oh, will do."

** ** ** ** ** ** **


"You played a good game tonight," she said, leaning against the doorway into the front foyer of his home. Marc's eyes almost fell out of his head when they spotted she was wearing his jersey, just barely covering her ass. He could clearly see she wasn't wearing anything else, but she seemed to think she had to make it very obvious for him. "I'm not wearing anything underneath this." He just continued staring, already finding the images running through his mind making his cock harder.

"I know you don't do it much but, you ready to score number 29?" she sent him a flirty smirk, spinning on her heels before strutting up the stairs and heading straight for his bedroom. "You coming, or do I have to entertain myself?" Marc didn't have to be asked twice, and he kicked off his shoes and threw his bag to the ground in one swift motion before running upstairs.

Alyssa was laying on his bed, his jersey still on her but barely covering anything at all. Her legs seemed to go on for days, and all Marc could do was stand in the doorway, watching her dangle a pair of panties off the edge of the bed and drop them onto the ground. There was no way he was ever going to look at that jersey the same way. "Don't tell me you get shutout in the bedroom." Her hockey metaphors only made him more hot under the collar, as he quickly pulled on his tie to loosen it and pull it off.

No inappropriate touching, Pascal's voice reminded him, but there was something about what was sitting right in front of him that told him there was no way he could turn this down. Not even if it meant going against his teammate's wishes. Besides, it wasn't like he was going to find out. He moved, unbuttoning his dress shirt, and reached the bed just in time for Aly to get up onto her knees and welcome him with her lips. Her fingers played with the short hairs at the back of his neck, while the kiss went from innocent to hard. If he hadn't gotten what was about to happen from her earlier, the kiss would have clearly spelt it out for him. Her hands moved to drag the shirt off of him and that was when he felt her body press against his. Marc's legs hit the edge of the bed, getting as close to it as possible as he felt the Penguin emblem of the jersey against his chest.

"You wear too much clothing," she grumbled, pulling back to view his body completely. She admired his muscular physique, before reaching down to where his pants were clearly tented a little more than usual. She smirked up at him, as if it was the moment she realized she had gotten exactly what she had wanted out of him. Her hands worked their magic on his belt, unbuckling it before sliding it out of the hooks of his suit pants and throwing it somewhere across the room.

"And you should wear that more often." Marc responded, letting out an inward growl as a hand slipped into his pants. She smiled at him, feeling his length whilst stroking it teasingly. He groaned, closing his eyes as she pulled gently. Alyssa was enjoying his reaction too much, giggling to herself before pulling her hand out and moving away from him. He looked back at her, wondering what she was up to when she didn't come back to him right away.

Instead, Alyssa stripped the jersey and sat back onto the bed - completely naked. "Or do you prefer me sans jersey," she grinned and he didn't wait to respond with a wide grin and a low chuckle.

"You should just walk around naked," he muttered in French, kneeling onto his bed and pushing her down onto it, crawling on top of her to straddle her body. He admired her body once more, this time taking a mental picture. Everything about her seemed to be effortless, yet still managed to be something he'd find in one of those men's magazines. Aly's cheeks were flushed when he finally managed to look at her face again, and if only for a moment he caught a glimpse of a true young girl that probably shouldn't have experienced everything Aly had in her life.

Alyssa's fingers curved around his neck, pulling his face back down to hers. She forced entry to his mouth, and played around with her tongue. As her hands felt his rock hard arms, he tilted his head and sucked on her neck. He took note of the spot just behind her ear that made her whimper quietly for future use before continuing down her body.

Marc savored her porcelain-soft skin, running his hands adoringly along every inch while he sucked on soft spots down her chest. Her mews only continued to push him to continue, and only managed to make that ache in his pants worse. He could feel himself needing to be released from the confines of his pants.

His body was planked over hers, one arm keeping him from crushing her with the other slipping up her thigh. Alyssa sighed, her entire body tensing when he ran his fingers over her entrance. She had to part from their kiss, in order to take in a deep breath and Marc took this opportunity to shimmy himself down the bed.

"Fuck," she whimpered as she felt his hot lips hook onto one of her breasts. In all the same breath, she felt the incredible sensation causing her body to shiver caused by his index finger pressing inside her. He smirked hearing her, flicking his tongue around her breast and feeling her hands keeping his head there.

It wasn't shortly after though, that Alyssa pulled him back up and growled the order of, "Fuck me," to which he obliged willingly. Quickly throwing his dress pants to the ground beside his bed, he shimmied himself out of his boxers as well and they joined the rest of his clothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
derelict-heart: Thanks so much for your comment! I have to admit, I almost didn't want to do a Marc story just because I love he and Vero so so so much haha. But I figured, what the heck. I'm glad you enjoy it! :)