His Bloody Knife

4.

They took me to four therapy sessions "to talk about my feelings, and to talk to someone.

I refused to talk to the doctors, so they gave up on me.

"Please Gerard, "my mom begged,"I'm devestated about this, too, but it'll help to talk to someone!"

Why bother to talk, if it's all going to be lies anyways?
I'm the one that killed him.

I was up in my room, staring at my yellowed wall, just thinking, when I heard a light, liitle tap on my door.
"Who is it?,"I croaked.

The door opened slowly, and a short, stoudt figure entered my room.
"WHO IS IT?" I asked, loosing pateince.

The figure flicked on the light, and then I could see who disturbed me.

"Oh, it's just my old pal Frank, paying me a vist, eh?" I spat with a laugh.

Frank looked at me hurt, "What has gotten into you lately?," he asked, his voice shaking.

"Sorry, dear, my brother just died. Sorry if I'm not a ball of fucking sunshine," I said rollling my eyes.

"No," he said shaking his head, "you've acted like this even before he died."

I didin't say anything, I just stared at his stupid, innocent face.

Frank walked over to my table.
"It's because of these isn't it?" he said shaking a bottle of my pills.

"Put the pills down." I ordered.
He didn't he kept talking.
"PUT THE PILLS DOWN!" I shouted.
"You shouldn't be taking these"
"PUT THE GODDAMN PILLS DOWN, FRANK"
"NO, I'm going to throw these away"

I felt my whole body pertrude forward at Frank.
I grabbed his shoulders and I threw his light body on the ground.

"Gerard! What are you doing?" He asked all scared.
What a fucking wuss.

"I told you to put the pills down, I TOLD YOU TO. You didn't listen. NO ONE LISTENS!"

"Calm down, Gerard, it's okay, we'll get you help" He said, tears filling his eyes.

I punched him real hard.

"You're going to get yours now", I said, undoing his shirt, "Your going to get yours..."

"Geard, please," Frank sobbed, tears swimming out of his eyes.