Status: short story

Masks

3

Ashley p.o.v.
I Tied the ribbon on my black heels, behind my knees, and stood up. Sitting down at my vanity I pulled my hair into a bun, and put on my eyeliner and mascara, going for the minimum. I stepped into my knee-length red strapless dress, and zipped it up the back. I took the curler and curled the bit of hair next to my face and sprayed it into place. I walked into the living area and sat down to wait.

Dillon p.o.v.
I laced up the red converse Ashley had insisted on me wearing and stood up. I grabbed the red tie off of the bed post and tied it slowly. I whipped on eyeliner before grabbing my jacket and keys and heading for the door.
Pulling into the driveway I knocked on the door.

Ashley p.o.v.
I buttoned my vest as I heard Dillon knock. My mom let him in and I walked in standing beside Dillon for way too many pictures. We finally stepped away from the camera and he gave me a blood red corsage, and a feathered red and black mask, which covered only the eyes.

Dillon p.o.v.
We pulled on our masks after I parked in front of the decorated gym. I walked around and opened her door, before locking the doors and walking into the aforementioned gym, Ashley on my arm.

Ashley p.o.v.
We walked into the gym, me on Dillon's arm, which earned us looks from just about everyone. We danced and drank punch for hours, smiling and laughing at inside jokes the entire time. On the last dance I slowed down and stopped laughing, refraining to just smiling and looking into the eyes of a boy i had once forgotten. His brown eyes melted my in-sides like chocolate in summer. I was In Love.

Dillon p.o.v.
I looked into Ashley's hazel eyes and smiled, I turned her body in the right directions and turns, reteaching her how to waltz. I watched her sigh, finally chatching on, before asking me, "So this is what it feels to waltz?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this typed up earlier but the internet decided to quit on me so it didn't post but htis is the end, I hope you liked it.