Wounds That Won't Heal

Chapter twelve

*TIME ELAPS E*

“Ray? I think I… oh God Ray, I am so mixed up that I don’t know what to think anymore,” Ray turned to see Mikey in the doorway to the bedroom. He wasn’t meeting Ray’s inquisitive gaze but was looking down at the hem of the shirt hr was wearing. After a moments silence Mikey sighed and looked up, “can I come in?”

Ray was stunned to see tears shining in the eyes of his friend and so he quickly crossed and pulled him into the room and closed the door behind him, “of course you can Mikey, what’s wrong?” they sat on the bed, not touching or anything, just sitting beside each other. It took all of Ray’s strength to deny the urge he had to pull Mikey into his arms but he did deny it, “what has you mixed up?”

Mikey heaved a big sigh and kept his eyes down, “well, you have.”

Ray stiffened beside his friend. Had everything he had feared (yet yearned for at the same time) come true? He cupped Mikey’s face, forcing their eyes to meet, “what do you mean I have?”

A single tear spilt from Mikey’s hand and dripped onto Ray’s fingers, “Alicia wants us to get married like straight away and fore me to leave the tour but…,” he sighed heavily, “she… she pressured me and I agreed to it but… but… I am doubting it I guess because… Ray, I can’t…,” his voice trailed away.

Ray said nothing but as a second tear fell he brushed it away with his thumb, “Mikey we both moved on and we chose our path in the girls.”

Mikey nodded, “I am weak Ray I know and I am sorry. I should just go now and…. Follow my path,” he moved to pull back but was stropped when the stronger man wouldn’t let go.

“Maybe we are both weak,” was all Ray said as he pulled Mikey’s face to press their lips together. He felt more tears hitting his hands as Mikey wound his arms around Ray to pull himself closer. Mikey’s head dropped back as it always had to part his lips. Ray moved a hand to support the head and as his tongue slid into Mikey’s mouth his hand snaked down Mikey’s side to touch the hem of the shirt. Mikey moaned and plucked gently at the material of Ray’s shirt as he felt Rays fingers glide under the hem.

Both men let themselves fall back onto the bed without breaking the kiss or the tight hold they had on each other beneath the shirts now. These men had denied themselves this for too long. What they were feeling now had to be love, right? That couldn’t be wrong, right?

The shirts soon found their way to the floor and the two began exploring the others chests with lips and tongues. Ray curled a hand loosely in Mikey’s hair, “oh God I have missed this… missed you… Why did we let each other go?”

Held as he was against Ray’s shoulder with a mouthful of skin Mikey didn’t reply but as Rays hand slid below trousers and boxers to grasp the swelling cock Mikey gasped and arched his back, “I don’t… Oh God, don’t strop!” his nails dragged slightly across the skin of the back of the one whose brow was now furrowed in the concentration on the movements of his fingers. Ray undid the belt and zipper to ease his access and soon he had Mikey panting on the edge of an orgasm.

“Old habits die hard right Mikey?” Ray commented as Mikey gave a squeaky cry and released his load. Ray moved to meet their lips again. Mikey’s eyes widened as he saw her over the shoulder of his love. Christine. However before he could alert Ray she screamed and fled the room in tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay