Send Me Wonder

Prologue

“So what’s your name?” The lady drenched in the color white asked as she observed me. I let my eyes draw up to notice that she held that wooden clipboard firm in her grip. Her expression remained icy cold; I could almost feel that wind strangle me.

“Ocean Kingsley, what’s yours?” My head tilted to the side, trying to pull some kind of interest. She rolled her eyes; probably some smart particles were stored up there in that brain of her’s. After done scribbling down some nonsense she grabbed onto my arm. That nurse dragged me down the squeaky clean floors, passing by white doors. They looked so pretty.

“Here’s your room, try not to kill yourself,” she slammed the door open. I glanced back up at her, waiting for some kind of other introduction to the great grand palace I would be staying at. This palace sadly consisted of a single bed, mirror, and a cute tiny window. It absolutely dazzled me, actually not at all.

She scattered away, leaving me, what a terrible lady. I shuffled my way to the bed, taking in the daisy white smell. It smelled very pretty, with the imaginary petals dancing from back and forth. I always enjoyed that delicate smell. They reminded me of the pretty princess dresses I enjoyed wearing everyday when I was a little person.

I noticed my worn out bags resting themselves by the window that let in the dangerous darkness from the outside. Out there during the night contained all those dangerous vampires, werewolves, and creepy bug things. I never dared to step foot to be taken by the terrible monsters that lived out there. Though, I bet deep down inside that they only want peace for themselves.

I toppled on top of the bed, letting the smell smack me in the face and the blanket wrap around my body. The gently comfy blanket greeted me, letting me roll around it over and over again. A giggle slipped out of my mouth, joyful to be in this palace. The servant though, she seemed very rude to a guest that stared here.

“Don’t worry, I’ll treat you with respect,” a familiar voice chuckled. My head whipped over towards the side to notice my best friend in the world. Randy’s smile glistened in the pretty white light that shined down from the light bulb.

“Randy! You’re here?” I cuddled the blankets from excitement. He glided his way towards me, practically towered over me. His size was probably a million times bigger than me. I remembered before that he was the same size as me.

“Yes my love, I go where you go,” his fingers ran through my hair. He placed himself on top of the comfy bed. Suddenly he shrank; he was bigger before when he wasn’t on top of my bed. Even though he still towered over me, he shrank. It was like magic.

“Yay! Did you know you’re my bestest friend ever?” I hid my face behind the covers in embarrassment.

“Yes love, I did. Don’t worry, this place will make you better,” his lips pecked the top of my forehead. His soft lips made this strange happy type of sensation run through my veins, it felt very silly to me.

“You mean this palace? It’s amazing isn’t it?” I screamed into the ceiling. Everyone should know how lucky they are to be staying here. There were sad people everywhere, I wondered why did have their smiles upside down.

“It is, you’re very lucky to stay here,” he told me in a calm voice.

“Tell me something I don’t know,” I pulled his body closer. He felt lighter than I expected. What a silly boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So its a start, do you like it?(: