Status: slow updates. sowwie.

New Kid on the Street

.oo1 - Moving

"Avete le vostre borse ancora, Samantha?" (Do you have your bags yet, Samantha?) my mother questioned me. We were moving. Moving to America. The land of opportunities. Well, it doesn't sound like it. At all. I was going to be lonely in America. I knew nobody over there and well, it scares me.

I zipped up my bag and went down stairs. My mother was currently talking to someone on her phone. Sounds like she was arguing with the person.

"Voi non avete intenzione di farci stare?! Sono tua sorella è idiota e noi dovremmo aiutarci l'un l'altro, tu sai cosa è successo tra me e Marco-" (You're not going to let us stay?! I'm your sister you dumbass and we're supposed to help each other! You know what happened between me and Marco-) she immediately stopped talking when she saw me on the stairs, amazed by the fact that I was listening into their conversation. She quickly said 'goodbye' into the phone and hung up.

"Hai sentito tesoro tutto?" (Did you hear everything sweetie?) my mother said.

"Cosa stavi e la zia Maria parlando?" (What were you and Aunt Maria talking about?) I lied quickly. She sighed in relief and said,

"Vieni, andiamo. Non vogliamo essere in ritardo per il nostro volo." (Come on, let's go. We don't want to be late for our flight.)

I went upstairs to get my luggage and then headed to the car. My mother reversed, and then, we were on our way to the airport.

--

The airport was busier than ever. Since it was Christmas Eve today. My mother and I ran to the desk to get our tickets. The lady got them and mouthed, "Thank you" and help the next customer next in line. Our flight number was called and we ran for our lives. We were on time and entered the airplane. We sat down in our row.

I asked my mother, "Quanto è lungo il volo mamma?" (How long is the flight?)

She thought about it for a moment.

"Penso che ... 8 a 12 ore. Perché?" (I think... 8 to 12 hours. Why?) My mother asked. I groaned in frustration. 12 fucking hours!? Please excuse my language but 12 hours!? You have got to be kidding me! Stupid aereo gente(Stupid airplane people). Always gotta make the flight longer than it should be.

Well, I'm going to need a lot of patience to survive this flight!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe Please .
Sorry if it's short !

-<3 Frijolessss ; D