Arianne

Introduction

Introduction
Castiel hurried through the dark corridor, his eyes darting from side to side as he watched out for Raphael’s soldiers. He had his arch- angel sword in his hand just in case. He needed to find her. He could feel her calling out to him, her voice so quiet almost silent. He turned as he heard something behind him. He lashed out at the man, without even thinking. He could sense the mans angelic presence. He stuck his sword at the mans neck. The man dropped his sword in surprise. “Where is Arianne?” he asked pushing the man up against the wall, his sword still at the mans neck.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” the man let out a nasty laugh. Castiel growled and dropped his sword so he could punch the guy in the face. He grabbed the guys collar, hitting him against the wall.

“Where is she?!” he growled. The man sighed.

“How do you know she’s not already dead? She’s barley even there” he said meaning her life presence. It was so faint now.

“Where is she?” he yelled stabbing his sword in the guys shoulder. The guy hissed in pain.

“Four doors down to the left” the guy screamed and Castiel plunged the sword into the guys heart. He walked quickly in the direction the guy had told him. He rushed into the room and saw her tied up, covered in blood. Her head hanging her eyes closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok another in the Ali smith series
wooo
Comment tell me what you think