Arianne

Keagan

Arianne ducked and slashed out at the never ending soldiers as they attacked her. She was back in heaven and was fighting. Her sword went through the guy behind her’s neck before she pulled it out and put it through the guy in front of her stomach. She grumbled to herself as she stuck her sword through another guy. Suddenly she felt a surging pain at the back of her head. She staggered for a few seconds before she collapsed.

><><><><><><><><

She opened her eyes and gasped as something was run across her skin. Leaving a burning impression. She felt something run down her arm. She glared at Raphael as he let out a nasty laugh. She tried to punch him but she couldn’t move her hands. She tried to transport somewhere else but she couldn’t. She glared at him. “Oh Arianne always the trouble maker” he shook his head at her “and you were always so violent” he ran a hand across her cheek making her pull away in disgust or pull away as best she could being chained up.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

Castiel sat with Sam and Dean in silence. He was trying to think of an excuse to get out of the fight. Sam and Dean were working on a case. Suddenly an angel appeared in the room covered in blood. “Castiel?”

“What is it?”

“It’s Arianne, Raphael’s men got her, we couldn’t help there were too many of them”

“What do you mean? is she…dead?”

“No, they didn’t kill her but she uh passed out and they just took her, I believe they took her to some warehouse in south Dakota”

“Thank you” the angel nodded and disappeared.

“Uh Cas what the hell just happened?” asked Dean. Castiel just shrugged.

“Nothing you need to concern yourself with Dean” he said.

><><><><><><><><><><

Castiel hurried through the dark corridor, his eyes darting from side to side as he watched out for Raphael’s soldiers. He had his arch- angel sword in his hand just in case. He needed to find her. He could feel her calling out to him, her voice so quiet almost silent. He turned as he heard something behind him. He lashed out at the man, without even thinking. He could sense the mans angelic presence. He stuck his sword at the mans neck. The man dropped his sword in surprise. “Where is Arianne?” he asked pushing the man up against the wall, his sword still at the mans neck.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” the man let out a nasty laugh. Castiel growled and dropped his sword so he could punch the guy in the face. He grabbed the guys collar, hitting him against the wall.

“Where is she?!” he growled. The man sighed.

“How do you know she’s not already dead? She’s barley even there” he said meaning her life presence. It was so faint now.

“Where is she?” he yelled stabbing his sword in the guys shoulder. The guy hissed in pain.

“Four doors down to the left” the guy screamed and Castiel plunged the sword into the guys heart. He walked quickly in the direction the guy had told him. He rushed into the room and saw her tied up, covered in blood. Her head hanging her eyes closed. He quickly rushed over to her but stopped as he heard her speak.

“Don’t Castiel… It’s a trap” her voice was so faint. She screamed out in pain though as a knife went through her shoulder. Castiel didn’t stop he just rushed over to her. “No” she whispered. Castiel spun round to attack but was quickly thrown across the room.

“Ha I knew it would work, with you two out of the picture we’ll win for sure” Castiel glared at Raphael as he walked out from the shadows “although you could come work for me? Be my right hand man? And you” he turned to face Arianne running his hand across her cheek “you could be my bride?”

“Never” she spat, blood spurting from her mouth.

“Oh well” he turned round to Castiel.

“I’m afraid not Raphael”

“Oh dear so you two are going to be here longer than expected” Raphael shrugged and walked out the door. Castiel fell to the floor but hurried to get to his feet. He rushed over to Arianne and broke the ties on her arm and legs. She fell limp into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and tried to transport. Nothing happened.

“It doesn’t work, don’t you think I would have tried already?” she whispered. Castiel nodded and slowly made his way over to the door. “They have guards stationed there”

“I killed them”

“Maybe you should just leave me?”

“No!”

“I’ll slow you down…” her eyes closed over but opened again.

“I’m getting you out of here” said Castiel, pulling open the door. He unwrapped one arm from round her and brought out his sword. He looked round only to pause as there was no one there.

“Something’s wrong” she coughed.

“I know but we need to get out” He hurried down the corridor his arm still around Arianne. She stumbled a bit but kept on going.

“No something’s really wrong, stop!” Castiel frowned but paused all the same.

“What?”

“There’s no one here, look, I can’t sense anyone but you” Castiel tried to sense someone but he could only sense her.

“Your right”

“When am I not” she smirked but she was so pale it didn’t have any affect with it. She let out a cough.

“I know but we need to go now” he began to hurry again heading towards the exit. Once they were outside. Castiel took them to the motel room. Arianne had collapsed in his arms. He lifted her up one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back. Sam and Dean both stood up as they appeared.

“What the hell happened to her?” said Dean watching as Castiel gently lay Arianne on one of the beds.

Suddenly another woman was in the room. She didn’t acknowledge the others she just rushed to Arianne’s side. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled. “Keagan?” she sat up, wincing in pain.

“Ok can someone please explain what’s going on?” asked Dean. Keagan looked up at him but looked back down at Arianne.

“Uh I’m not even entirely sure” muttered Castiel, still staring at the stranger next to Arianne. She was smiling at her and speaking to her in some language he didn’t understand. Arianne spoke back but stopped and looked up at Castiel, smiling.

“Castiel, Dean, Sam this is Keagan she’s an demon”

“I’ve never heard of her before” muttered Castiel.

“She's a demon, one of the first” Arianne motioned towards Keagan, trying to ignore the surging pain in her arm.

“Rest sweetie, you need to heel”

“I’m fine” she grumbled.

“If you were fine would you be covered in blood?” Arianne tried to say something back but stopped.

“Yep got me there” she mumbled.

“Maybe you should go back, go to the infirmary”

“Only if you’ll go?”

“Touché” Arianne grinned.

“Ok, will some one please tell me what the hell is going on?” said Dean.

“Lets see she was fighting, she got kidnapped, she was tortured, Castiel saved her, brought her back here, I appeared, she explained who I am and you asked what was going on” said Keagan smirking as he closed his mouth, about to say something else.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is written for my good friend EverybodyLovesGibber
Hope you guys liked it but i'd really like some comments