Status: Ongoing

Wicked .Stolen.

Xo-Smile

With the results that we received, I’m afraid to announce that Mrs. Peyton Miller has cancer.
“I found out that there is a lump just below my heart.”
With treatment there is a possibly that we can stop it.
“Don’t worry it’s only the size of a pea.”
She will have to go trough a lot of treatments to undergo the process.
“I’ll be healthy in a blink of an eye”

~

My mother loves to dance. She has been entered in a few dance-off competitions and she loves it. “The sound of movement is like music to my ears love.” I had smiled to her when she told me this. I was nine when she had won Great American dance off, the feeling felt good seeing her move all around on the silver stage floating around to the music. So elegant and persuasive it was hard enough creeping up on her when she was working on a new piece. My mother was just too alive.

“Will you come visit me when I get settle in the hospital?”
“Of course”

Every time my mom was backstage I was permitted to see her. My mother was only thirty-three years old young and youthful. Many men would stare at her beauty but I knew my father was her rock. This was a metaphor and I new this. It seems to me that it was the way I was brought up, learning and listening inattentively to the sentence structure. A metaphor is describing someone or something in a phrase that is not literally but by vivid comparison. I would say that the word metaphor is really a metaphor itself since it was replacing a word by a word. When I had became aware of this at a young age I was hooked on metaphors. I’d search them on the internet, reading books upon them and anything else you name it. A metaphor was now something I was regretting… “I’ll be healthy in a blink of an eye.” Yah, if that was even possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Neww Layout!!! tell me what you think!!!