Status: Ongoing

Wicked .Stolen.

Xo

“Yah, the hospital offers voluntary work.”

We were sitting on the hood of the car where the moon was vivid and cast its light on us.

“So why you want to do voluntary work?”
“Another thing on my list.” I said giving him a wink. I wasn’t really flirting with him… He laughed and turned to face me. “That’s great.” ̶ It was weird; here I was talking to this wonderful guy. “I volunteered at an animal shelter once; it was fun except for putting them down.” His face fell, when he realized this he took a moment to meet my gaze. “A dog right? What’s his name?” Lennon smile. “Sham, he’s a Rhodesian ridgeback, how did you guess.” I got up, “well the way you took the time to think about it was like you were thinking about your own pet. I just assumed you had a dog from you character… and a guy who shows his emotions are only to video games and food.” He laughed sinfully. “Wow, I’m impressed I have to admit that.” My smile was growing as I tried to look away.

Bzz, Bzz,

I signaled a hold on sign to him and answered my phone.
“Okay so I need you to run the car now.”
“Annaliese?”
“Hell yah babe, you ready to roll?” Had she drank even more since I’d last left her? I closed my phone and turned to him. “I need to go… friend in distress.” He nodded. “Yah sure,” he hesitated as I walked around the car. “Maybe I’ll see you around? Maybe even tomorrow at the Bell state at… I don’t know five?” Was this a date? “Sure.” I said in midair half way blushing.

"Goodnight Emma."

I got in the car and drove of to the spot where Annaliese told me to go to. Lennon was so different and sweet, there was something about him that showed me the side I wanted to see and keep me waiting for more. As I pulled up to the curve the door open. “I think I had a little too much Emma.” I smiled at her passing her a plastic bag from the coffee shop. “Well you can always take this.” She rolled down the window. “Thanks Emma.” I nodded, I knew she had drank even more to calm herself down in front of James but right now I wasn't going to tease her, she clearly needed my help. I wanted to laugh at how funny she pronounced those two words. thanks Semma
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT, COMMENT & COMMENT!