Status: Ongoing

Wicked .Stolen.

Xo

I was spending a lot more time with Lennon, still he was a mystery to my eyes. Every time we were together I felt like I shouldn’t even ask any questions. Questions like who he was, where he lived or what job he had all seemed to vanish in the air. Lennon whom I had no intension searching, Lennon the guy I trusted. It just felt right being in his arms no questions asked.

My mother went back to the hospital and my father was in motion from switching from there to work to home. Annaliese was with James and the whole conversation we had the other day made me wonder. Was I being stupid for jumping into a relationship with this guy… was it even a relationship?

I had spent the whole day eating pizza and watching TV on the couch. When my father arrived I took a shower and got ready to go with him to the hospital. There was something he had to do there…

Visiting hours where almost over and the hospital was quite. When we walked in I wave to Madeline at the desk. She eyed me with curiosity. I was going to have to get use to her soon. Doctor. Flairman was inside the room already. My mother was sleeping in such a peaceful position. My smile faded just as fast as it came.

“Ah, Mr. Peyton Miller. She went to bed early, shall we discuss in my office?”

I took a step to my mother. There were voices in the room but I was removed from it. She was so still and fixed. It was like if she turned she would slip out of the bed. Her hair was growing into long black locks and she shined in the dim light.

“Emma, come on lets go.”

My father pushed me gently outside into the lobby. I took a seat and waited for him to return with some kind of good news.
I knew this was dumb. My mother had came home last night in full spirits making eggs just like before. Seeing her there made me realize that it was such a twist and turn with this disease.
I wanted her to get better without hearing it; I wanted to see it happen. With everything that has been happening there wasn’t anytime to feel complete.
I pushed my hands to my face, thanking myself for taking a seat far from Madeline. My tears were storming out of my eyes. This was my reality; I couldn’t escape from this heart breaking moments. I got up and ran out of the hospital, getting away from it all. The scene, the stretchers, the sick, it all was overwhelming.

The cold night air splashed in my face and made my head turn. I was running to nowhere.

“Emma!”
Footsteps where running behind me. I turned with a hundred trails of tears marked on my face.
He grabbed me into his arms and pushed his hands around my small frame. He was huge and built. I pressed my head on his chest and cried till I only had hiccups left. “Don’t run from it, you can’t...not when she needs you to smile for her.”

His big hands cupped my face and he stole a kiss from my lips.
I couldn’t say anything to him. Not when I was in so much pain. He understood it all and took my hand and brought me to his car.

Surrounded by his personality, I took it all in like I had the other day. I closed my eyes to imagine nothing but him and me, on a beach where the sun had just set.

He took me to his house. A fancy complex with a pool in the back, we went up seven flights and enters room 42G.
It was dark but there was a window wall that emitted city light, the view was incredible. I lost my footing and Lennon caught me.
He brought me to a room and told me I could sleep there for the night.
I took off my sweater and got into the bed.
“Where are you sleeping?”
With the shine of the full moon on his face I saw his smiled.
“Ah there’s plenty other rooms to sleep in.” I took his hand and pulled him to the bed.
There was this electric current that magnetized me to him. I didn’t want to be alone, not when I had him so close to me here.
“I want you to… can you stay here?” I asked blushing.
Lennon brushed my hair always from my face.
“I can.”

His body was warm; he took off his t-shirt and laid beside me. I felt like and idiot lying down next to an almost naked Lennon. He was so comfortable taken off his shirt in front of me. It was as if he had done it many times… he placed his hand around my small frame and gazed at me.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized.
He looked at me puzzled. I felt like when I was just picking up the pieces of my emotions they’d just toy with me again. “I’m such and idiot.” I said covering my eyes before a tear fell out. He tried to move my hands so that he could see my eyes.
“Emma…”
“This was dumb, I should go home.” I got up and went around the king size bed. He grabbed my arm and made me turn around.
“Stay.” He looked away as if he knew he shouldn’t have said that.
“Let me stay with you for tonight, please.” He took my hand and brought me back to the bed.
This was wrong. And somewhere in the pit of my stomach I knew this but I went back, and I went under the covers and I let him hold me. No matter how hard I try to act it out, play the roll I want to be, he sees right through it. Lennon, the guy I just meet a few days ago, the boy I have no idea who he is the Lennon I’m falling harder for…

He turned my face gently and took my lips. It was needy and hard and it was that kiss that broke me into tears. He held me tight and I could feel both of our heart pounding to each others. My tang top was thin and I could feel every outline of his muscular boy. He kissed my neck and moved to my collar.

“Stay here with me tonight… and I’ll hold you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww... love is in the aiiiiiiirrr.. no they did not have sex( not yet!) lol i hope u like plz comment!!