Sweet Children

Friends

Frank's POV

Mom wanted to go out and said I should spend this night at Way's. I'd love to do that, but I'm scared. I don't know why, I didn't do anything wrong. Gee kissed me. I didn't do anything. He ran away. And I liked it. Actually I loved it when he kissed me. That was my first kiss ever. I know boys, who are 12 or 13, just like me and they have girlfriends and they have kissed someone.

Does Gerard like me? Or did he want to play? If he wanted to play, why did he run away? There were so many questions on my mind.

"Frankie? I'm going now. You should leave too," mom yelled from the kitchen.

I took my stuff and went out. I waited for mom, who had use the bathroom, change her clothes... women. I sighed and sat on the stairs. Finally mom came out smiling. I bet she was going to meet some man.

"Okay, so, we'll see tomorrow. Don't be awake all night. Say hi to everyone... Oh, I'm late, I have to go!" Mom said, kissed my cheek and left.

I didn't want to see Gerard, but still I did. I wanted him to like me. But if he liked me, he wouldn't have run away.

I walked to the door and rang the bell. Mikey opened the door and he was smiling.

"Guess what?" He asked and he was really excited. I went in and laughed at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Mom bought The Nightmare Before Christmas to us! We can watch it tonight," he said and I smiled to him.

"That's great, I love it!"

"I know you do. Oh, the dinner is ready," he said and took my stuff. I went to the kitchen while Mikey put my stuff in his room. He came back and sat next to me. I was still wondering where Gerard was.

Their mom had made pizza and it was delicious. I love their mom. She's an amazing person and she really can cook.

"Where's Gerard?" She asked when we started eating.

"He's sick, he doesn't want to eat," Mikey explained and continued eating.

"Oh, mom wanted me to say hi to everyone," I said shyly and Donna smiled at me.

"Well that's nice. I wish she could be here too," she said and soon she was talking with Mikey's dad. Mikey and I were silent and we just ate. Is he sick because he kissed me? Am I sick and I made him sick too? Or didn't he want to see me? Why?

After the dinner we went to Mikey's room. We watched the movie. Well, it was more like Mikey watched. I tried to watch. Sometimes Mikey said something funny and we laughed. I didn't even understand everything, I just laughed. I didn't want to laugh. I just wanted to run to Gerard's room and hug him. Tell him to kiss me again. Doesn't he think I'm childish? We've talked about this, but still, this feels so weird. I wanted to sleep next to Gerard, like I've done every time. Thank God the movie ended and we decided to go to sleep. Mikey fell asleep so fast. I had time to think.

I wasn't even sure what the time was. But I was sure that I had been thinking of Gerard something like two hours now. Then I heard something. Someone was walking. That someone opened the door and stood there. I saw it was Gerard, and he was looking at us. Looking at me. I couldn't see his face, but I felt his eyes staring at me. I didn't move, I didn't want him to know that I was awake. He left and I got up. I just had to follow him. I didn't have my shirt on, just my boxers but no one will see me. I stood in his doorway and looked at him. What the hell is he doing? The first thing I saw, was that he was naked. He went to his bed and started rubbing himself.
I couldn't breath properly anymore. I felt how I was getting hard too. Then I heard his moans. That turned me on even more. I had to touch myself. I slid my hand under my pants and started stroking myself. It was hard to be quit. Thank God everyone else was sleeping. Mikey won't wake up, I know him. Their parents' room is far from here and Gerard was moaning too... and he was moaning so much louder than me. Oh my God his voice is so sexy. He is so damn sexy! I rubbed myself and breathed heavily.. I'm coming soon, I know it.
Then he came and he was screaming my name. I stroked myself more and then I came too, right in the doorway.

I looked at Gerard one last time and I saw he want to his bed. I decided I should go to sleep too, so I went to Mikey's room and fell asleep.

When I finally woke up, I saw Lyyti who was staring at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked and then Minttu came there too. They both were smiling.

"We wanted to play," Minttu explained and Lyyti showed her rope.

"Play what?" I asked, I was pretty scared. These girls were so scary, they could do anything. And I mean it if I say anything.

"We just wanted to tie Mikey up," Lyyti said and they looked at Mikey, who was still asleep. Lyyti started to tie him up when Gerard ent
ered the room.

"What the fuck is she doing? And how did they get here?" Gerard asked and looked at me. I blushed when I remembered what I did last night.

"Well, they wanted to play. And I have no idea how they got here," I said and Gerard nodded.

"We used the window," Lyyti said and started tickling Mikey. I and Gerard looked at Minttu shocked.

"She wanted to, but I said no. Your parents let us in," Minttu said and Gerard sighed deeply.

Mikey woke up when Lyyti ticked him, but because he was tied up, he couldn't run away.

"No, no! Stop Lyyti!" Mikey screamed and everyone else just laughed. Lyyti didn't stop. Poor Mikey.

"Where's Hanna?" Gerard asked when Minttu decided to sit on his lap.

"Her friend is coming to town, they'll be with us later," Minttu said and started to write something.

"If you write boysex..." Gerard started, but he couldn't finish because Minttu hit him.

"Gee, you can't ask that. But no, I'm not writing it. I need to finish this for school," she said and continued writing. I was so jealous, I wanted to sit on Gerard's lap too.

Their mom entered the room and her face when she saw us. Lyyti was sitting on Mikey and tickled him, Minttu was writing and he sat on Gerard's lap and Gerard tried to catch the paper and I was hiding under the covers because I didn't want to see how Gerard and Minttu are happy. Don't get me wrong, I really love her, she's one of my best friends, but when I'm feeling like this and after yesterday, I really don't know what Gerard thinks about me. And I want him for my own.

"Oh... well, I was going to say that we're going to see your grandma, and I was thinking you'd come too, but I guess you have something else. Oh, and Ray called. He and Bob are coming here today. Okay, maybe I just go," she babbled and left, leaving us laughing.

"They won't come, I think they have their girlfriends there," I heard their mom saying. I was so down.

"Mom, they're not our girlfriends!" Gerard yelled at his mom, which made me feel a bit better and I kicked the covers away.

"Well, I guess Lyyti is Mikey's. At least she will be," Gerard added and looked at those two. Mikey's other hand was still tied up, but Lyyti had opened another and Mikey tried to tickle Lyyti, but Lyyti just bit him.

"So there won't be Waycest?" Minttu asked sadly.

I started giggling when she said that. Seriously, Mikey and Gee like that? I'd want to see that. I know, I want Gee, but that would look so fun.

"That doesn't mean... no no. Is it what I think it is?" He asked and looked at me. I nodded laughing. My eyes were wet and I felt tears because I was laughing so much.

"Minttu, that's disgusting," Gerard said and Minttu nodded.

"Yeah, sure it is. But still it'd be hot," she added smiling. Gerard got up and Minttu fell next to me. Gerard was walking away, but then I had to say something.

"Hey Gee, don't go," I said and he stopped.

"Come here," I continued and he smiled a bit. He did what I told him to do and sat next to me.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He asked and I can tell he was surprised. I knew he lied about yesterday.

"Mikey told us you were sick," I explained. He blushed lightly.

"I'm alright now," he answered and I needed to hug him. So I hugged him. He didn't expect it, so we both fell down.

"Boysex!" Lyyti yelled and tried to come closer, but Mikey pulled her back and whispered something to her. We didn't hear what, but Lyyti stayed with Mikey. I was on top of Gerard and he was smiling at me. I wanted to kiss him.

"Frankie?" He asked carefully.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have done it," he said sadly. I touched his face and smiled.

"You don't have to apologize, because... guess what?" I said as quiet as I could.

"What?" He asked and his nose touched mine.

"I liked it," I answered. Gerard was going to say something, but he shut his mouth. He looked happy. I think I would have kissed him, but Ray and Bob entered the room.

"There you are!" Ray said happily and sat on the couch. Minttu stopped writing and moved closer.

"Ray, can I touch your 'fro?" She asked. Ray hated when someone wanted to do that, but he always let Minttu do it.

"Aww, young love," I whispered to Gerard and he smiled.

"But look at Bob, he's so alone without Hanna," Gerard said and I giggled.

"Is Hanna coming here today?" Bob asked, making me and Gerard laugh even more.

"What?" He asked and Gerard shook his head.

"Nothing, we just talked about your new principal, sounds awful. Hanna is coming with her friend," Gerard said and Bob believed everything. I love Gerard for that, he can always make up something.

Soon Hanna entered the room with some girl.

"Hi everyone! This is my friend, Silvia. She's awesome and I'll kill everyone who tries to do something to her," Hanna said happily and everyone said 'hi' to her.

She looked confused. Well, I have to admit, I'd be confused too, if I saw my friend's friends and they are like this. Two boys, lying together and giggling, some girl touching some boy's 'fro, some girl who is still tickling some boy. And there was Bob, who was alone. And this was just "normal" to us.

"There are Mikey and Lyyti. Those boys are Gerard and Frankie, Frank is the small one and those on the couch are Ray and Minttu. And that boy there is Bob," Hanna introduced us and when she said Bob's name, she winked her eye.

"Nice to meet you all," Silvia said and waved to everyone.

"Silvia, come here. I want you to touch this," Minttu said and pointed at Ray's head. Silvia obeyed and sat on the couch. She touched Ray's 'fro and Ray looked like he could eat someone.

"Ray's gonna eat someone," Gerard whispered to me.

"I was thinking same! We should run away," I said and Gerard nodded.

"We should. But I can't if I'm under you," he laughed and I pouted.

"And I'm lazy today, I'm not gonna move," I said and he laughed again.

Bob was so happy when Hanna was here again. He had to hug her and then he didn't leave her alone. Hanna didn't have anything against it, she enjoyed it.

"Silvia, do you like boysex?" Lyyti yelled and Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I do. Why?" Silvia said laughing. I was so sure she's thinking we're weirdos and when she leaves, she'll call the cops and everything.

"I just asked," Lyyti smirked and touched Mikey's ass.

"Lyyti!" Mikey whined, but everyone saw that Mikey liked it.

"Hey, Frankie, your mom has something to tell you," I heard someone saying. I looked up and saw Gerard's mom. I didn't even know they came back.

"Is it important?" Gerard asked and whined something abou
t how he wants me to be there
.
"I don't know, but she said you'd like it," she said smiling and left again. This time she didn't even wonder why we were like... we were. I got up and Gerard lo
oked so sad.

"I'll be back," I whispered and took my clothes. I didn't have time to change them earlier. I put mu shirt on, so I had my boxers and shirt. Thank God
we lived so near, I could just walk.

I opened the door and threw my stuff to the living room.

"Mom?" I yelled and wondered what that thing could be.

"Here, in the kitchen... Come in here, here's someone who wants to see you," mom yelled back.

I walked to the kitchen and saw some girl talking with my mom... then I recognized her.

"Annika!" I yelled and hugged her tight. Annika is my cousin and she lived in Finland something like, five years? Anyway, it was too long and I missed her very much.

"Frankie, you've grown so much," she smiled and hugged back.

"You look beautiful! You look more like a princess than you did five years ago," I babbled, making her smile.

"And you're still my prince," she said smiling.

"So, how are you?" I asked and sat next to her.

"I'm fine, thanks. It's good to be here again. You know, we moved back here," she explained and I felt like I was the happiest person on the Earth. Gerard kissed me yesterday, we had an awesome morning today and my dear cousin is moving back!

"Wow! Can I see you every day?" I asked hopefully. Mom laughed at me and gave me some juice.

"I guess, but we both have school and I'm not gonna live so close anymore. But my home is much closer than Finland, so if you want, we can see every day," she giggled and stole my juice. I stole it back and tickled her. She just giggled and mom made me stop tickling.

"So, how are the boys?" She asked. She used to hang out with me, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob. She actually was in the same grade with Gee and Ray.

"They're fine. They're in love," I giggled and mom looked surprised.

"I didn't even know," she mumbled.

"So they have girlfriends? Cool, I want to see them!" Annika said. She was excited. Usually girls would be disappointment, but Annika was different. I guess Ray had a crush on her when they were younger, but she didn't care. She never tried to be someone's girlfriend. She was our friend, which was always the most important thing.

"Well, they aren't together yet. Or then they are but they didn't tell me. Everyone is at Way's, you wanna come?" I asked.

"Well if it's okay," she said and I had to tell her million times that it was more than okay.

Their mom opened the door and she smiled when she saw Annika.

"Is our little princess back? Wonderful!" She said and hugged her.

"Hi, Mrs. Way. Yes, I'm back, and I won't go back to Finland anymore," Annika said and
Donna told her that she have to tell her everything.

We went to Mikey's room, which was already full of people. Nobody didn't notice me, but when Annika entered the room, everyone's mouth were wide open.

"Annika!" Gerard yelled and he had to hug her, maybe even tighter than I did.

"Hi everyone," Annika said a bit shyly, but when the boys had hugged her and introduced the girls to her, everything was cool.

"Did Ray have hair like this when he was younger?" Minttu had to ask.

"No, it was much shorter, but still he was 'the hairguy'," Annika remembered.

"Do you like boysex?" Mikey asked, making everyone else giggle.

"Are you gay?" Annika asked and Mikey shook his head.

"Nope. I just want to know, because every girl in this room love it," Mikey explained.

"If I say I do like it, I can't be your princess anymore and if I say I don't like it, I won't belong here," Annika thought.

"She likes," Gerard answered and Annika hit him.

"You idiot," she said and Gerard tried to bite her, but she hit him again. Gerard pouted and tried to bite Annika again. That was enough and Annika moved next to Silvia.

"These guys are scary," Annika told Silvia.

"I know, but I already fell in love with everyone," Silvia answered and Annika nodded.

Mikey's room wasn't so big and there were ten people. Someone knocked the door and Bob opened it, because he was sitting next to the door. Well actually Hanna was, but Bob wanted her to stay there. Bob opened the door and Essi was there.

"I was just. Ooh, you have some kind of party here and I'm not invited? Should I be mad at you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, we don't have. I don't know where all these people came from, but here they are. Come in and sit down if you only can," I told her and she sat next to me.

Mikey and Lyyti were sitting on Mikey's bed, Silvia, Annika, Ray and Minttu were sitting on the couch, Bob and Hanna were sitting on the floor, next to the door and I was lying on the top of Gerard in some corner. Essi was sitting next to us.

"Where is Quinn?" I asked.

"He needs to work, when I can hang out with you. How are your piercings?" Essi asked and looked at those.

"Well, like you see, I still have them and I love them and everything is fine with them," I said and Gerard needed to touch my lip ring again. He was addicted to it.

"Someone else loves them too," Essi noticed and Gerard blushed.

I think that day was the best day of my life. We really had fun. I loved every second and I loved everyone. Especially Gerard.
I couldn't spend this night with everyone, mom was being a bitch. Maybe I could be one night without them. I fell asleep happily.

The next day came and it was raining. It was so dark and ugly. I missed the bus, but luckily mom drove me to school. I could walk, I know, but I was late.

"I heard you had fun yesterday," mom said.

"Yeah, I did," I answered. Mom smiled.

"That's great, honey. And your birthday is soon! What do you want?" She asked. What would she think if I said 'there's just one thing I need and that's Gerard'? Mom would freak out.

"I don't know, I don't need anything," I answered and she started telling me who I was growing up, the gifts weren't so important anymore. I just tried to smile at her.

Then we were at school. The first lesson, gym. I hated it. I was so small and everything, and today we had to play basketball. I'll have so much bruises later. I know it. Everyone else was so big. I changed my clothes and went with everyone else. They were so excited about these lessons. I wasn't. The teacher was weird. Someone said he's gay and he likes to check us out. Scary.

Thank God there were so many boys who loved the game, so I didn't have to play much. Just something like seven minutes and then it was over. Soon the whole lesson was over, thank God. I was going to change my clothes, when the teacher yelled my name. I went to see him.

"Yes, sir?" I asked.

"Could you help me to carry these things to the closet?" He asked and I did. What else should I have done? Everyone would just bully me because I'm so small and I can't play.
I put the things where they belonged and then I heard the teacher's voice behind me.

"Excellent... Frank, you're very good".

I turned and saw how he was staring at my ass. Now I was a bit scared.

"Can I go now? The next lesson will start in ten minutes and I need to change my clothes" I explained and tried to leave, but he didn't let me.

"Have you ever notice, how beautiful you are, Iero?" He asked and pushed me against the wall. I was screaming, but he didn't let me go. I wishes someone would hear me, but no one did.

"So good..." He whispered behind me and ripped my shorts. I tried to hit him, but once again, I was too fucking small. Then I felt it. He pushed himself inside me and the pain was just awful. I was crying and screaming, but he didn't stop. He fucking enjoyed it! He pushed himself inside me again and again. He bit me and his nails were scratching me. I hit my head against the wall. And he just didn't stop.

And this time, Gerard can't save me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a month, I know. Sorry that it took so long. :/ I had so many things to do.