Status: New and maybe be a bit slow.

I Love You Too Below the Waist Cause That's Just How Players Play the Game

02. Southern Constellations.

"Win.." Nudge.

"Wiiiiiiiin." Poke.

"Winnie.." Shake.

"WINNIE-FUCKING-POOH!" Push.

That push resulted in me rolling off of the big comfy cloud I call my bed and onto the floor. It wasn't a far drop seeing as my bed set was gone leaving only my mattress on the floor.

But still.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled in anger.

I looked up to see an electric blue eyed clone of Oliver Sykes staring at me with wide eyes.
"Ohai you're up!" A bright smile graced Tom's face.

"Ohai you're up, fuck you." I mocked him while I picked myself off of the, what was once white, beige carpeted floor. I stretched my arms above my head like a cat and yawned loudly, something that did not look graceful at all.

"Well you better hurry up they're leaving in an hour hun." He gave me once last smile before exited my room, closing my door quietly behind him. As soon as he left I heard voices bombarding him with questions like:

"Is she fuckin' ready yet?"

"Is she even up yet?"

"I swear to God if she's not up yet I'll drag her by her feet to the airport."


I sighed and rolled my eyes at their over dramatic-ness .

Fucking drama queens is what they are.

I grabbed the change of clothes that I left unpacked and headed towards my bathroom. I stripped and turned the shower on waiting for it to warm up. As soon as it was hot I stepped in letting the hot water cascade down my body. Steam was rising in the air fogging up everything.

I sighed and quickened my pace so the boys didn't get a heart attack about me taking too long. When I was done I changed into some black skinny's and a BabyCakes sweater. I tied my recently dyed dark auburn hair into a high pony tail, added a touch of black eyeliner and mascara. I packed up the remaining items that was used to get ready and took one last look at my, now empty, room.

I sighed to myself remembering and reliving the past memories spent here in this room.I hated leaving and letting go but it was for the best. I was moving back. I was certainly going to miss this place.

This was my home.

"Look I know I said a bunch of shit last night about the plane not leaving without Oliver Sykes but it sure as hell can leave your sorry ass behind." Oli barged in rambling. I turned around and looked at him sadness evident in my eyes.

He left his position of standing in my bedroom doorway by taking three long strides and ended up beside me in the middle of my room, enveloping me into his arms. There I shed a few tears.

England was my home. It's where I took refuge when I couldn't handle it back home. It's where I went to look for my parents.

My real parents.

"Come on now, it's not like you're leaving forever. You're going to come back to visit." Oli stated reassuringly while slowly stroking my back trying to soothe me.

"I'm not crying because of that. I'm crying because I don't know how you're going to survive without me living here with you.” I joked and smiled through my tears. We both parted from our hugs, Oli playfully shoving me a tad.

"Shut up," he said with a smile. "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled. He grabbed my suitcase and rolled it out of my room. I took one final glance at my room, turned the light off and walk out the door.

"Sleeping beauty finally awakes from her slumber." Lee announced with a cocky smile on his face. He draped his arms around my shoulder, which wasn't too hard for him to do seeing as we were almost the same height.

"Right. Are we ready then?" Matt Godfrey asked looking around.

Everyone just nodded and grabbed their bags/luggage and headed towards the taxi that was outside waiting for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The airport was busy. People hustling about getting on their planes carrying them to their summer vacation destination. It was summer after all but here in England it was cloudy as fuck and had been raining off and on.

Typical.

Something that I defiantly would not miss when I leave.


We were sitting in the waiting area waiting to board our plane. My head was rested on Tom's shoulder and his head on top of my own. From a distance this might have looked cute to outsiders but our relationship was strictly brother and sister like.

Believe it or not, Tom was the very first person I had met and befriended here in England. We became best friends quickly and nothing more.

Jona, Oli, and Nicholls were somewhere fucking around probably...or eating...or getting drunk..

Godfrey was opposite me and Tom texting away on his phone and Kean was sitting beside him, bent over and head in his hands.

Hangover

Flight 180 to Dallas, Texas is now boarding. I repeat flight 180 to Dallas, Texas is now boarding, thank you.

The voice over the intercom announced and those who were sitting, including us, stood up and headed towards the boarding plane.

"Where are they?" I whispered to Tom as I was about to hand my ticket to the flight attendant.
"No fucking idea. They'll come eventually." He whispered back.

I sighed and walked down the "cat walk" connecting to the plane. As soon as I entered there were flight attendants there greeting everyone walking in with bright happy smiles plastered on their faces. I found my seat quickly, which was a window seat, and sat waiting for my plane ride partner to kindly grace everyone with his presence.

We were there waiting for a good half hour for the three stooges until they finally showed up, all fine and jolly as they made their way to their seats.

"Where the fuck were you three." I hissed angrily.

I'm not a very patient person.

"Told ya the plane can't leave without me." Oli plopped himself in the seat beside me and flashed a cocky smile.

I scoffed in annoyance and rolled my eyes.
"Just shut the fuck up and be good for the remainder of the time please." I said sternly as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Yes mum." He mumbled quietly and rolled his eyes. I smirked and tuned out everything after that.

Alex Gaskarth here I come
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright last post for a week and a half because of family issues causing me to fly down to Trinidad.
Comment, rate,and subscribe?