Breaking Cereza

001

Cereza licked her lips, the cigarette coming intact with her chapped lips. The song Beat the Devil’s Tattoo blasted in the background, setting the mood of the high. Cereza loved it when she was baked. It made her horny and unsettled, a feeling she loved to death.

The wind gusted, blowing Cereza’s platinum hair shaking it madly against her exposed flesh. Laugher echoed through the air, the Kush clearly affecting her friends like it had her. All around her the small gathering continued on, everyone doing his or her own thing, ignoring Cereza. Sure, everyone was obsessed with her but, when she was alone no one bothered her; they knew better.

When Cereza heard a yell in the background, yelling the cops were coming, she already knew what to do. Cereza jumped over the small porch she was leaning on and bolted towards the woods, thankful that she hadn’t drove. She tumbled many times through the forest, laughing along the way. Cereza could hear footprints behind her, lots of them; assuming her friends had followed her smart move. Her dress flowed up behind her, exposing her tanned ass, not that she minded.

A break in the woods caused Cereza to slow, catching her breath. She took out a new cig, lit it and began to stumble her way through the rest of the woods, knowing where she would come out.

It took her a good half hour to make the walk home but Cereza enjoyed it, she always enjoyed the rush. The high still hadn’t worn off, she was baked and pissed that she didn’t get laid.

She threw her cigarette on the ground, stomping on it with her tarnished heel. Cereza’s house was big enough for a party but not big enough for her. The clicks that her heels made up the stairs, made her laugh. Cereza laughed until she made it safely into her house, knowing no one would be home, they never are.

Instantly, her phone rang. Cereza rolled her eyes; she was never left alone. Pressing the ignore button, Cereza kicked her shoes off and tripped up the stairs, ready to go party.

Ready to get wasted, laid and more high than she was right now
♠ ♠ ♠
Voila, enjoy. This story is going to be deep, and long. I'll update as often as I can, remember that.