Status: Complete. Sad...

He Who Walks Among Roses

Undecim - Copper

"Why the fuck did I ask her ta come anyways?" Murphy asked.
"She seemed like a lass that... was well perfect for ya Murph." Connor replied.
"Oh for fucks sake."
"We had only known her for a few weeks. I guess our interpretation was wrong." Romeo said.
"Maybe we should tell Doc to throw her out - if she skipped out on us, how do weh know she won' leave Doc hangin' one day?" Connor said.
"I don't fuckin' care. But - I know I'm not drunk enough yet."
"Did you know Doc had a brother?" Romeo asked Connor.
"I did - I assume he's down for Doc. I heard Doc laughing in the background... so I didn't question it." Connor replied.
"So Doc fuckin' knew? He had to. He doesn't think that having her here was really important. That bastard." Murphy said. Connor and Romeo bought Murphy an entire bottle of wiskey and told the bartender to keep his cup full. Murphy was confused about how she could've made this decision. Maybe she was scared... only last night had she told him she loved him. " Had she really?" He questioned. Did he really let himself fall for her? Connor was right. Of course he was. Connor and Romeo watched Murphy drown his pain. The things she said - the things she was, were they all lies? He had spent hours talking to her about how she felt. Why wouldn't she run from her past? Everyone runs for safety, and to Murphy - he was her safety. After a few hours of downing whiskey Murphy ad forgotten all about Evalin. He just concentrated on making his feet walk before he crashed at home on his kitchen floor.
________________________________________________________________________

"What the fuck happened?" Romeo asked.
"She never showed. That was the only flight till next week, and we called Doc and got him and his brother. They said she was there... just working."
"Well what the hell. I think we should call her and get her the fuck over here. You know she's just scared!"
"We're not doing anything Murphy doesn't want us to do." Connor said.
________________________________________________________________________

Evalin came to, her mouth tasting like copper. She looked around and found herself tied to a bed. Under her was a thin metal spring mattress missing a sheet. Instead the only thing that covered her naked body was a sheet. Cash stood over her just smiling.
"Morning, or well evening I should say. You were out of a long time." Evalin spit at him. "Nono - you don't want to do that again. If you don't behave I'll stick this so far into your skin your marrow will get confused." He held up a needle full of yellow liquid. "Heroine." she thought. That would be incredibly bad for her baby. For Murphy's baby. So she shut her mouth and listened.
"I knew that would shut you up. And if you behave you wont need it. I'm giving you special treatment. I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself, but see these other four girls? Evalin lifted her neck to see four more brass beds after hers.
"They didn't get a choice." he said.
"What are you going to do to me?" she asked.
"Me? Oh nothing. But I can't speak for this man." Evalin's direction was turned to the corner of the room. A man she had never seen before.
"This is my friend, he'll be enjoying your company for the night. Make sure you perform well, we want our customers happy." Cash smiled. He walked out the door, you've got one hour. Then this man walked up to Evalin and unzipped his pants he exposed her naked body and spent fifty-nine minutes abusing her body the way he wanted to.

Evalin spaced herself from the pain by thinking of her baby and Murphy. Murphy would save her. She knew that because of that note Doc wouldn't be looking for her - but Murphy would. As long as Cash hadn't tricked any one who called. Which he probably would. She just needed to give him time - she needed to keep the drugs from her body. She needed to keep her baby safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for not updating yesterday, I promise I will make up for it and try to do two today. I know this one is incredibly short - but I'm in classes so It gets tougher to write.