Status: Complete. Sad...

He Who Walks Among Roses

Quatuordecim - Three Rings

Muphy woke up at sunrise - it was six thirty-two in the morning. Now he would wait for Duffy. I fixed himself some food, showered and sat by the phone doodling on a napkin. When Duffy called it was ten.
"McGinty's." Murphy said from habit.
"Its me."
"Of course it is. What ya got?"
"The print belongs to Dalin Ferbeck. Your guy- I got an adress but the place has been vacated since then. Looks like he was evicted. But I'll give you the address. Your welcome to see if he left anything behind." Duffy said.
"Alright - I'll look around. Anything else?"
"I'm keeping an ear out for ya Murph. We'll find her don't worry. And be careful." Murphy hung up the phone. He was about to stand up when the phone rung again.

"McGinty's." He said again.
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Bloom yelled.
"Well lass' we are in fuckin' Boston. Would you like me ta get ya a souvenir?"
"That is not fuckin' alright Murphy." she said. "We can't protect you over there!"
"We're not askin' ya to. If we die - its our fault."
"So what the HELL DID WE SPRING YOU FROM PRISON FOR?"
"I'm gonna be a dad." Murphy added.
"Murphy what the fuck." she said. "Did you screw some hooker - what the hell. This isn't funny."
"No - just a girl, a pretty one. And now she's missin' so we're huntin' her down."
"So..." she said.
"So I'm lookin far' her."
"Murphy what the fuck."
"You say tha' a lot. Just trust meh. You'll like her when ya meet her." Murphy hung up the phone. He grabbed his coat and was about to head out when the phone rang again.

"What the bloody fuck - McGinty's." he said.
"Murph?" It was Evalin. She was crying.
"EVALIN. Baby tell me where you are, are you alright - you okay? I'm gonna come find you. We're looking for you baby. Are you hurt? Did he touch you?"
"T-they brought me here unconscious I don't know where I am." She stammered. "Some guy left his phone next to my bed, I don't have much time if they catch me with it I'll lose... privileges." she didn't want Murphy to worry. "Theres not a lot of traffic that passes by, and I see some neon lights outside from down the hall. At least I think there is - I don't know I'm chained to this bed."
"Baby- whats going on down there? How's the baby?" Evalin smiled at Murphy's comment.
"So far we're alive baby, I have to go he's coming back." she clicked the phone shut before the Cash's friend came back to get his phone. Hopefully he didn't notice the strange number she had dialed.

Murphy ran upstairs to wake Connor.
"She called." Murphy shook him.
"How?"
"Dunno - but she's alive, her and the baby."
"Well that's good news."
"She's chained to a bed somewhere. Thats not good news."
"Oh, I take it back then."
"I'm goin' ter her old apartment, wanna come help?"
"Yeah- yeah I'm coming juss have meh some coffee waitin' will ya?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short insert - its late for me. I promise tomorrows post will be longer. Any comments/ideas for the story? I'd love to hear them. I'm so exited for the action to get started!!