Status: Complete. Sad...

He Who Walks Among Roses

Octodecim - Bloodshed.

The sky was dark. Same as most nights where the city lights flooded out any signs of stars. Several men had appeared since the Saints had left the building. An even bigger group appeared a little while later - probably the startle of finding the place left alone, so they thought.

Murphy had dialed Duffy's phone several times. Each call had gotten screened. The had counted twelve men so far. Four for each of them. They had plenty of bullets, not an exact plan - but and a good idea that there was going to be quite a bit of blood.

"What about the other girls?" Romeo asked,
"Well I assume - we'll let Duffy deal with that." The phone rang.
"Speak of the Devil." Murphy said.

"Yeah-"
"Okay, I'll be around the corner. Dolly too."
"You want to take the cred. - or find the bodies?"
"I'm gonna go with the bodies, don' think they'd believe us."

"True - ha. Guess the Saint's are home boys - Blooms' not going to like this."
"Only if we get caught."

"How'd it go at the hospital?" Murphy asked.
"Fine - still unconscious when I left her."
"Thanks for that Duffy." Murphy hung up the phone. Now it was time to get to work, the three men walked the street like they were any other man of Boston. No different - just seen more bloodshed. But apparently everyone here had experienced pain to some extent - how many women went through Evalin's life each day? How many of them were there?
________________________________________________________________________

Romeo knocked on the door three times. Connor and Murphy hidden behind the corner of the building. The street was clear. The man that opened the door looking Romeo up and down obviously not recognizing him before.

"Ding-Dong." He said. as the bullet pierced the mans forehead.
The brothers swung around and stood behind Romeo as they entered the first room.
Connor faced the hallway, Murphy turned to the right, and Romeo to the left.
They brought down five more men.
That was half.
Next was the three rooms- They each picked a door and kicked it in.
There were two men in each room, all six of them had been completely oblivious to the dead men in the next room.
A few bullet flew threw each room and entered into someones body.
And six men fell to the ground.
They kicked each man in the side - making sure he was dead.

They placed pennies over the eyes of the men that lay dead at their feet. They were in God's hands now - and they were his to punish. The girls - some were conscious, some weren't. Those that were had looks of shock upon their face at the men that were walking around them. Others knew nothing of what had happened.

"That was easy." Romeo said.
"It usually is." Connor said.
"We usually get lucky." Murphy added.
"Are you referring to my rope?" Connor sneered. "Every Fuckin' time!"
________________________________________________________________________

"Miss? ...Miss. I need you to focus, do you think you can talk to me about what happened?"
"She's conscious - she'll just be able to talk when she's ready."
"Yes Doctor - Since this is official police business do you think we might be able to conduct this interrogation in private?"
"Yes, Miss Mullaine - if you need me - or an orderly press the orange button on your bed. The green button will give you a small dose of medication for any pain."

Evalin nodded and pressed the green button. The doctor left the room and Detective Dolly closed the blinds to her room.

"Miss Evalin - please explain to us your relationship with Murphy MacManus." She pressed the green button again. Nothing happened. It was on a time slot so she couldn't give herself too much.
"I think its a little warm - mind if I open a window?" Duffy asked. She shook her head no. Detective Duffy walked over to the window that let a little morning sunlight shine in.
"So, care to explain?" Dolly asked. Evalin stared. What did they know? Doc? No. How did they know she even knew Murphy. Blood work? The baby? The BABY!
"Is my baby alright?" she asked.
"The doctor said your body had a number of chemical imbalances, some that indicate pregnancy, and some that indicate drug use. They won't be able to tell until more of the drugs are out of your system." She was worried, she had spent so much of her time trying to make sure her baby would be okay. If these drugs had messed her up, she would kill Cash herself. "How Did I get here?" she asked dazed.
"I carried you." Duffy said.
"So - it was the police-"
"- that found you? Sure. Let's go with that." Dolly said.
"Actually I carried you, Duffy just brought you here." Murphy said. His head poking in from the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a concrete outline now for the rest of the chapters, no more writers block. Thanks for reading guys - I appreciate an audience.