Status: Complete. Sad...

He Who Walks Among Roses

Viginti Duo - Initials

"WAIT WHAT!" Murphy exclaimed. Duffy and Dolly had just old him that Cash had somehow escaped all of them.
"I don't get how this could've fucking happened." Murphy said as he paced the floor. He bit his nails waiting for an explanation.
"Well, we went when we had to brother, if he wasn't there it's not our fault." Connor said.
"Well how're we supposed to know one of the guys we shot wasn't him. Calm down Murph." Romeo said.
"How can I fuckin' calm down?! He's been out there fer weeks - who knows what he coulda done!"
"Murphy." Evalin said.
"I shoulda been at the fuckin' hospital."
"Murph-"
"I shoulda been there to watch 'er."
"MURPHY."
"What?"
"I'm pregnant." The room filled with all blank stares except for Docs, who was just smiling.
"Well shit. Thats a shock." She showed them her tiny belly.
"I think it's coming along quite nicely what do you think?"
"Dear God what do I tell ma'?" Murphy laughed.
"Yer on yer own with that one." Connor said.
"What're those little letters mean?" Romeo asked.
"What little-" Evalin looked at her stomach and noticed two tiny letters, she though it was residue from some surgical tape but now she could clearly see that it was legible. Only two letters were there, a D, and an F. And the back of Evalin's mind took her to her last night in the hospital... had it been an orderly that came in that night... so late.
"Hm. I guess you can go back to being mad."
________________________________________________________________________

Evalin laid in bed, next to Murphy. He had washed the initials off with a wash cloth and warm water. And since then he hadn't stopped touching her stomach.
"So... I take it you're happy?" She asked.
"Are you?"
"If you are."
"I just didn't expect this. And now that I see it... its kind of well... beautiful." he said.
"Good. Then I'm happy."
"What is it?"
''Ill find out next week. What do you want it to be?"
"Either." he said.
"I feel safe with you here." she said. "I know he cant touch me with you around."
"Thats why my gun is loaded on the nightstand."
"haha. I figured." she said.

Murphy kissed her. Only it wasn't just a kiss, It was like their first kiss all over again. It was comforting, new, unexpected. Murphy knew he could make her happy, she already made him happy. He held her head and kissed her lips, then her eyelids, down to her chin and continued his trail of kisses all the way down her body. He stopped to tease her breasts with his mouth and then found his way further down her body. He kissed her belly, her pelvis was aching in anticipation of where he was headed. His hands caressed her breasts, then the traveled their way to her hips where they spread her legs slightly and Murphy was able to kiss her even more. He made his tongue do things that would leave her quivering from pleasure. She gripped the sheets, his hair anything to help her hold on for more pleasure. She moaned quietly, it was taking every ounce of control inside her to keep her mouth closed. She motioned for him to come kiss her lips, and when he finally came up she kissed him with great embrace. She slid her hand down his chest and into his boxers where she could tell he wanted her; badly. She slipped the shorts off his hips and towards his knees and he kicked them off the rest of the way. Her legs still spread, allowed him the perfect amount of space to slip into her and make love to her. Once he entered her he wrapped his arms around her tightly and she found her fingers to be curling around his back. He kissed her neck while she held on to his back she kissed his lips and let him pick his preferred pace. After a while he increased the speed and she could tell he was about to finish, luckily her peak wasn't far off either. She felt them both climb to the top and peak, and when he was finished he still didn't stop kissing her. He just fell to her side and held her in his arms, kissing her.This was how it was supposed to be.

She really didn't need to worry. And she did sleep soundly that night curled up on Murphy's chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second post of the day, trying to make it up to loyal readers! Maybe even a third... these updates have got me back in the mood.