Status: Complete. Sad...

He Who Walks Among Roses

Viginti Quinque - Two hookers and a Baseball Bat

Evalin returned home to find only an empty bed. It wasn't too late, but late enough that Murphy would be missing.

"Doc, Doc-" He was downstairs, running the bar. Evalin thought back to her massive party she had months ago. "that was fun." she thought. She peered her head out of the hallway corner. She raised her shoulders to gesture her confusion.
"They went for t-t-take-out."
"This late? What kind?" she asked.
"I-Italian F-F-FUCKS." he replied. Great. Now she gets to spend the night worrying.
"Do you need any help?" Evalin asked. Doc looked at the only two men in the bar and shook his head. Even better, now she gets to worry while she has nothing to keep her mind occupied.
So she grabbed a rag and started cleaning windows. Doc just rolled his eyes.

"Those windows did need a good cleaning." she heard Cash say. She slowly finished the window she was on and walked over to the bar. Cash showed her the cocked handgun he had aimed at Doc.

And unfortunately the only other man in the bar was standing to leave. Yes, unfortunate.

Once the door had shut behind him Cash stood up. He walked around, pacing, he tried to seem tall when in fact he was a few inches shorter than Evalin. She had never noticed before, probably because she feared noticing these things about him. But this time? She had the advantage. She saw the man without fear in her body, she knew that she was better than him, and she even knew that her baby girl - had a different father.
_______________________________________________________________________

"So you guys... nervous?" Romeo asked.
"Well it has been a while."
"Erm- Last week brother?" Murphy mentioned.
"Oh right right. I had nearly forgotten abou' tha' one." Connor replied.
"Jesus Christ." Murphy said.
"You guys ready to cap each one of these sonsofbitches?"
"Aye - Irish style." The 14th floor of the plaza hotel is not a lucky floor.

The Yakavetta's had a penthouse suite where they spent a lot of time with their mistresses, away from home meant no wives, cops, or killers. So they had been here for the last week keeping their noses out of what was essentially, their business. Ironic isn't it?

Three men, dressed as hotel staff. One - maintenance, one kitchen boy, and one "manager."

They knocked on the suite door. A Tuley Yakavetta answered. He looked at them with confusion.
"We've been informed of a television not working properly?" Murphy said.
"I'm here to fix it." Connor said.
"I sent our kitchen boy with this bottle of champagne for our apologies - we wanted to make sure that your business with us has pleased you." Murphy said.
"Yeah uh- da champagne can go over there, and the tv's right over there."
The three men took a step into the room. Murphy stood at the door, Connor standing by the tv, and Romeo by the window.

Each were about the same distance from each other, and when all the men went back to their original tasks.

The three men drew their weapons and fired.
The plasma screen took a bullet, but better it, than Connor. They took out the men standing first, the ones sitting would need more time to reach their guns and draw. Half of them didn't seem to realize what was happening. Surprise - that was their element. Murphy checked closets, bathrooms, behind the bar, a couple strippers had hidden themselves under a bed when they heard the first gunshot. So Murphy propped the door shut with a chair.

It only took a minute before everyone was dead. Certainly nothing like the movies.

"Well shit."
"I'm pretty fuckin' sure there aren't anymore Yakavettas." Murphy said.
They placed pennies over the eyes, and that lead them to one man who hadn't quite died yet. He'd only been shot in the leg, but an incredibly heavy man had landed on top of him keeping him from a gun, and from running. The brothers pulled this man to his knees and said that ever so infamous prayer... before they put two bullets through his eyes.
_______________________________________________________________________

"I can see that you've got another one of my kids in there." he said referring to her stomach.
"Oh this?" she said as she laid a hand across her belly. "No I don't think it's yours."
"Ha. Any man I let touch you had a rubber. Except me. So I know it's mine."
"No. See I know... it's not." She slowly moved herself between Cash and Doc.
"Evalin - d-don't you d-d-dare, I can handle myself. FUCK ASS PISS"
"Shut the fuck up old man." Cash said irritated.
"Doc. Please go upstairs." Evalin begged. "please."
"He ain't goin' no where." Cash said.
"THIS, is between you and me." she stated.
"Yeah and he gets to be fuckin' leverage." Cash said. "Now you either walk out that door with me, or I put a bullet in his skull."
"Okay - its fine." she said putting her hands up, showing surrender. Carefully while she had time, she pulled out Murphy's bowie knife.

How'd she hide such a large knife? Well she's got a little bit of extra waistband due to maternity pants, and a baggy shirt hides and part of the handle. This time she wasn't going to be afraid of him. His arm was outstretched carrying his gun, making it a perfect target.

Evalin turned throwing his arm to the side, he pinched of a round into the brick wall when the knife went upwardly into his rib cage. She didn't hesitate, and she stabbed him again, and again, oh and again.

When he looked around to see how she managed to stand up to him like that she picked up his gun. He looked confused, he started to sit up reaching for her feet, and instead her feet found his face. She kicked him down onto the floor.
"How's it feel being on the receiving end of this treatment?" she asked. His mouth only gurgled blood. "This baby, IS NOT yours. Understood? NOD!" She kicked his ribs. and he found the strength to nod.

Murphy, Connor, and Romeo walked in at that moment with their arms above their heads with accomplished looks on their face. Until they saw Evalin.
"What the fuck?" They all said at once.

Evalin took Murphy's hand and pointed, "it's his."

Then shot him in both knee caps, both shoulders, and left him there to bleed to death
"Lock the doors, we'll call the police in a few hours." she said. Murphy smiled.
"Mind if I take a few swings with a bat?" Connor asked, and Romeo put his hands together like a kind praying to god for ice cream.
"Of course not." she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
AH! Last post soon. :) LAST POST. Wow. Be proud.