Status: Complete. Sad...

He Who Walks Among Roses

Septem - Too the Moon and Back.

The rest of Evalin’s week was uneventful. Murphy wouldn’t embrace her like he had that night at the bar when she tweaked her wrist. He gave her a kiss before he laid down to sleep next to her. Then they’d talk for hours about growing up, school, interests. Murphy learned how intelligent Evalin really was. She read many books and she enjoyed museums, and wanted to be a writer. She could draw, she could sing, she ran a 5K once and she grew up in parts of Arizona and Texas. Her parents had died in an accident when she was a little baby; then she was adopted by a loving family, and when she turned eighteen they moved to California while she stayed in Boston. They had phone calls maybe twice a year, but they never realized something was wrong when Dalin said she was “never home.”

Murphy talked about Connor and him growing up with their mom, how he knew like nine languages and how he loved Ireland more than anywhere. He had a house on a sheep farm, and until they had returned to the states eight months ago, he raised the sheep for their wool with his brother.

“That’s a very Irish job.” She said.
“Of course!” he said. “Anything to be outside with the Ireland air.”
“Your funny,” she said. “I guess I wouldn’t understand until I’ve seen it.”
“Maybe you will on day lass’.”
________________________________________________________________________

“Evie!” Trixie yelled.
“Hey I’ll be right down.” She yelled back. Evalin kissed Murphy good morning and headed downstairs. It was Saturday – the night of the party.
“So what’d you manage Trixie?” she asked.
“Well I’ve got thirty people – good contacts – that can bring at least five people each.”
“Well – SHIT.” She exclaimed. “Can the bar even hold that many people?”
“I guess we’ll find out.” She said. “Oh, most of my friends are from that rave scene lately. So there probably going to tell the people they bring to be prepared for a St. Patty’s Rave.”
“Great – techno and ecstasy.” She said.
“It’ll be fun – maybe you can even let loose like you did in high school.” She was referring to the time where they had fake – ids. They got into a club where Evalin had taking a mystery purple pill and danced all night on top of the bar. She shook the memory from her head.
“Noooo- not that again.”
“Too bad.” She sighed. “Everyone woulda loved you.”
________________________________________________________________________

Evalin was getting dressed. “Lets see… Rave. “ she said. “Fishnets – tiny skirt – tank – ohhh! and Hooker boots! ” she exclaimed. “Might as well make it sexy with these garters.” She said in her head.
“Whoa lass! What ya wearin’ there?” Murphy asked.
“Just clothes that will keep be cool while I work.”
“-The corner’?” he asked.
“Funny MacManus.” She smiled.

Evalin and Trixie had decided the party would start at eleven. And with the late start time – everyone showed up about the same time. Sure enough everyone was rollin’ their eyes out. Evalin had Trixie help her at the bar. And after they had made bank charging everyone to get in, they were going to make bank charging everyone of drinks. With music blasting and drinks being pour Evalin was having fun. Murphy had come downstairs to check on her twice now – just to make sure no one was abusing their privilege of being there. Evalin knw she was protected.
“Evie you should dance!” Trixie said.
“No! the bar!” She yelled over the music,
“No I’ve got it!”
“Maybe later – “ Evalin said. Some teenager came to the bar. A high school kid.
“Can I have a drink?” he asked. Evalin knew we was maybe eighteen at best.
“Id?” He glared at her for asking. “Well if I give you a drink – will it just be one?”
“I’d be happy with one.” He said. Evalin got him a drink of hard liquor, and he placed a tiny blue pill in her hand and Trixie’s.
“A tip.” He said. Trixie gobbled the pill like it was a skittle from the rainbow itself. Evalin looked at it questioningly.
“Oh – please.” Trixie said. “They aren’t some pokeball – just some high school kids six hour escape.”
“True – she probably had more ecstasy in her cigs than in this pill.” So she took it. And she was surprisingly glad she did. After a while the music was more like air – and she could breathe it in. The world didn’t seem cruel – just misjudged. She saw Murphy, wow – she felt immense love that almost knocked her over. She smiled at him.
“So it goin’ well?” he asked.
“Superb.” She said. “Come tend the bar. Please.”
“I don’ think thas’ a good Idea.”
“Everyone’s high – no one will recognize you.” She pleaded. She pointed at the wig under the bar. “I just wanna dance.”
“I will if you sing.” He said.
“You got yourself a deal mister!” Murphy took over the drink dispenser. And Evalin climbed on top of the bar.
“thass’ not what I mean’!” she exclaimed. She smiled at him – she hooked the microphone into the juke box and picked a winner. The lyrics said something about glitter and alcohol, taking off your clothes and living big. That’s what she did. She threw glitter into the crowd and lost her shirt, and boy she was living big. She drove the men wild – and the women jealous. Murphy looked a little more shocked then happy. But in his head he realized in a way –a weird way- she was healing. She kicked her legs high and raised her voice even higher. Then she fell into Murphy’s arms for the grand finale.
“That’s what I wanted to see!” Trixie yelled. Evalin winked at Murphy.
“Go upstairs. I’ll call if I need ya.” She said. Murphy smiled and kissed her forehead.
Evalin grabbed Trixie and went to dance. For the next half hour – the liquor was free if you poured it yourself.

Evalin danced closely to Trixie and Trixie's friend Lai - They were high as kites and so was everyone else. The music rolled through their body like blood, it hugged them and melted into their souls. Lai was very ethnic - she was very beautiful - but what nationality she was Evalin couldn't figure. It didn't matter - she was a beautiful person - that was enough for Evalin to like her. So they danced with each other scolding other guys that came up to grind on them. They opened a window and let the cool air sweep the room - and before they knew it was four AM and everyone had gone.
"that was insane!" Lai said.
"This is insane." Evalin said still high.
"Right, THIS! Hahahaa." They all laughed with Lai.
"You know what I need - a good fuck." Trixie said.
"I haven't had sex on E in months." Lai said.
"Wow you too do this often?" Evie asked.
"Not often!" They said in unison.
"Well... I know of three guys upstairs that could use some pampering."
"Oh really? They didn't want to join the party?"
"Nah - they're reserved. So if they don't want you there - then scram okay?"
"Alright." They said with a snicker.

Evalin took Trixie to Connor's room, she figured he'd like a blonde. And Romeo, well the was ethnic, so he could have the ethnic girl. And Evalin - she was going to show Murphy what she had in mind.
________________________________________________________________________

Evalin walked in her room to find Murphy asleep he was in his underwear and that only made Evie's job easier. She climber on top of the bed and straddle his chest. Still in her bra she unzipped her skirt and threw it to the ground. Murphy heard the skirt hit the floor and he awoke to find this beautiful girl on top of him.
"Eva-" he murmured.
"Shhh." she said. She kissed his neck and his ear, he held her with his arms, her skin was so soft. She kissed his lips with all the passion in her, she licked his lips, asking for an entrance, and when he complied she showed him how passionate she could be - and what she could handle. She let her hand slide down his chest and under the top of his boxers. He moaned and looked at her with quizzical eyes.
"Wher' ya takin' meh?" he asked.
"Too the moon and back baby." she replied. Evie kissed him and let her hands push down his shorts. And he slid her bra off and threw it to the floor. Evie felt the touch of his skin and it made her shiver inside and out. It was amazing how she made him feel. He rolled over to be on top of her - his naked body lay across hers. She slid the little bit of clothing she had on her waist to her ankels. Now both naked they embraced each other he was ever so careful about getting so close to her, but she wouldn't let him pull back. She rolled him over and she was going to get what she wanted. After years of displeasure from being touched she wanted to heal those memories by masking them with this great one. Her electrified senses wouldn't let her miss a thing and she was loving every minute of it. He touched her clit and let her experience the incredible sensations, she loved feeling the touch he gave her - it was loving. So she went the next step and brought them closer together, she slid herself down on him. He was hard and aching for her to move, she moved her hips back and fourth and let little gasps of pleasure escape her lips. Murphy rolled her over, this time nearly rolling off the bed, and took control of her legs. He started to enter her slowly at first and when she leaned up to kiss him he sped up she was loving him and everything about his moment. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever experienced. Evalin was close to her peak and the pace was making it rise, when she felt the waves of her orgasm she felt him finish soon after. He lay down on top of her breathing in her scent. She felt like she had reached the moon and brought him with her. There they would be save from anything.
________________________________________________________________________

A man dialed his bosses number late that night. After a party he didn't like to talk to him due to the fact that he might say something stupid but this time - the message would be short.
"Yo- Cash. That girl you's been lookin' for. Well, I found where she's hidin'."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this wasn't too overdone - hope the drug refs. didn't weird anyone out either.