Status: I don't totally have this figured out yet.

Friction

A Dream is Made of Desires

His icy finger tips burned into my shoulders. His chin rested against the curve of my neck and he closed his eyes. "This could be fun." He chuckled darkly.
"B-but.." I studdered.
"Shhh..." His voice echoed close to my ear and trailed off as he traced my neckline with his tongue.
I let out a pleased sound and I could feel his lips curve into a smile against my skin.
"I don't want to do this." I said hopelessly.
"You don't sound convincing at all my friend. You know you want me."
"I- I know, but I can't do this right now."
"There's no one here, stop worrying so much. Besides, you can't expect me to stop after I've already gotten in the mood with you." He slid his hand down my shirt and glided it along my chest.
"Stop!"
He pulled away, but smiled and looked deep into my eyes. "If you don't put up a real fight I'm going to take you."
I flinched and put my hands out against his chest, lightly pushing him away.
"C'mon. Use some force love! You're acting weak!"
"Giovanni, seriously!"
"Stop kidding yourself gorgeous." He leaned in and slid his tongue past my lips and into my mouth while forcing his hand down my pants.
I eased a bit and put my arms around his neck, actually crushing his lips into mine more. I could feel him smiling again and I could just imagine his voice saying, "See, you can't resist."
His lips pulled away from mine for a moment, only to come back for one more quick taste, then moved down to my neck. He kissed every place around my collar bone and shoulders that he could and I ran my fingers through his hair.
I leaned closer into him and reached to hold his hand, but he suddenly let go of me, taking his hand out of my pants, and getting up off of me completely.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh, so now you want me to keep going."
"Of course I do! What are you doing?" I was desperate for his touch.
Putting one hand in his pocket, and extending the other towards me he said, "You told me to stop, I'm only being obedient. But now, is there something you'd like to say me?"
I grabbed his hand and closed my fingers around his. "Yes-" I looked up into his eyes as his gaze sunk deeply into my own, sending aches throughout my body. I was just begging for him to kiss me again. "Take me?"
He closed his eyes and smiled warmly, causing my body to heat up. I couldn't wait any longer.
I stood up as fast as I could, curled my arm around his waist while still holding his hand tightly with my other hand, and forced his body closer to mine as I molded my lips into his. He laughed loudly against my lips and held me even tighter. "I'll take you, my love."

"Marcc, wake up! Hurry!"
I slowly opened my eyes and tried to make out the blurry image hanging above my face. Realizing that I had just been dreaming I strained my voice, "Giovanni?"
"I heard something crash downstairs! Come with me to find out what it is!"
The amount of panic in his voice made me laugh and I sat up smiling.
"Stop fucking laughing and let's go!" He gripped my wrist tightly and stood up, pulling me along with him.
My smile faded and my heart started racing with the touch of his hand. When I stopped walking he turned his head toward me sharply.
"What's wrong with you!? Do you think this is a joke?"
"Wuh- what?" I shook my arm around, escaping his grip and trying to compose myself before I spoke again. I managed a small laugh and reached my arm behind my head. I flashed him a corny smile. "Kind of. You're getting all worked up about nothing."
"Am not!" He stormed off down the stairs.
I sighed and followed him.
We walked into the kitchen, tip toeing along.
Giovanni put his hand on my arm and brought his lips close to my ear to whisper without anyone else hearing.
Before he could even begin speaking, my entire body froze up and I couldn't catch my breath. He was much too close and all that i could think about was my dream.
Finally he said, "It probably wasn't in here. I heard it come from the living room. C'mon."
He took his arm off of my arm and snuck into the living room. It took me a while before i was able to move along after him because I was still a bit uneasy from how close he has just gotten.
"Ugh, Marcc I hate this thing!!"
I immediately ran into the living room, following the sound of his voice. "What's up?"
"My mom bought the heaviest ornate vase that she could find at some flee market and made me lug it all the way into the house and get it up onto this fucking shelf. Now, it's fucking broken."
"I'm guessing it fell off the shelf?"
"Of course it fell you idiot!"
My jaw dropped slightly and his face softened as he took a step toward me.
"Oh, I'm sorry man. Alesia kept me awake all night video chatting. She drank three cups of coffee around midnight and I just couldn't tell her that i had to go and sleep cause I couldn't hang up on that adorable face of hers." He smiled to himself and scratched the back of his head. "Fuck, you fell asleep so early, she was all I had to talk to."
"I would have stayed awake for you."
"Nah, it's alright, you looked beat. She was plenty company for me. Oh and guess what else."
"I felt completely uninterested in his little girlfriend, but he seemed excited so i went along with it. "What?"
"She had a gorgeous friend with her- her name was Sage or something weird like that."
"So?"
"So... I dared them to kiss and they both leaned in to each other, then stopped."
"Why?"
"They started laughing and said that they'd only kiss if I found myself a guy to kiss."
My head shot up and my heart skipped a beat. "Why didn't you wake me up!? What'd you tell them?"
"Huh?" He looked a bit confused. "Oh, I didn't even think of waking you up. I didn't think you would have kissed me just so i could show off for some chicks."
"Oh.." I looked down at the floor, trying to hide my disappointment. "Well, I'll do it!" I used a bit too much emotion when I spoke.
He looked shocked. "Well... umm... don't you think it's be pretty weird?"
I took a step back and lowered my voice, "No, not really."
he took two steps closer to me, "I mean, I don't know if I have the guts to do something like that on a web cam."
I stared blankly at him for a moment and he looked confused. Finally, I ran up to him, caressing his face in my hands and kissed him. I moved my arms to wrap them around his back and pull him closer to me. I could feel him kiss me back, moving his lips along with mine for a split second, but when I tried sliding my tongue into his mouth, he forcefully attempted pulling away and beating his hands against my chest, even though it was useless because my grip on him was too strong. He turned his head away from me, avoiding my lips and gasped.
"What he hell!?"
I quickly tore my hands off of him and backed away, raising my arms in the air.
Dramatically wiping his mouth, he looked at me with a pained expression.
"Oh my god, I am so sorry Giovanni!"
He raised his hand in front of his face, motioning for me to be silent. He took a very deep breath and closed his eyes. "You- are sleeping on the floor now." Although it was a spiteful statement, he accompanied it with the lightest laugh. He stood up and walked back upstairs without waiting for me.
I decided to not follow him and just sat down on the nearest chair, burying my face in my own hands. "God dammit."