‹ Prequel: Twins.

The Road.

Chapter 13.

I kept rubbing my stomach through out dinner, Charlie squeezed my hand gently under the table, while Alex squeezed my thigh.

Why does he always do this?

Meghan was a little quieter this time and I wanted to ask why but there were too many people around. I tried eating my food, but my stomach wasn't having it, Charlie kept trying to keep the other people entertained by telling jokes and talking about fashion.

"Sounds like you're really into fashion" Meghan told him.

"I am," he grinned.

"He likes to design clothes" I nodded.

"Oh? Maybe you can show some to Jeremy, we can find something here for you" Meghan smiled.

Charlie beamed, "Really? That would be great"

I felt Alex's hand slip up my dress, I bit my lip and turned to him giving him a stern look; it wasn't that I didn't want it, I was just not comfortable.

"What else do you like to do Charlie?" Meghan asked him.

"Well, photography is another big thing for me, but I like being around this beautiful girl" he said turning to me.

I smiled, "Stop, you know I'm not that great"

"Ha, please, you are amazing, I've never met someone so kind in my life,"

I blushed, "Charlie, you're the great one, you've always been a good friend to me and you take care of me when Alex isn't around, when I'm sick and stuff"

"That's what best friends are for" he nodded.

"We should do this more often Meghan, I'm enjoying this, sisterly thing I've never been more happy"

"We should get going, " Alex said, standing up.

Charlie got up and helped me out of my seat, "Yeah, I'm tired"

Image

When it was just Alex and me, I felt a little uneasy; like he was keeping something from me, I shrugged it off.

"It was fun tonight," I smiled.

He looked at me, "Yeah it was"

I sat down on my bed and started taking off my heels, I watched Alex take off his shirt; I rubbed my feet and sighed. I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, I should have been more careful.

I stood up and walked over to Alex and wrapped my arms around his torso, he looked down at me and grinned.

"You know what we haven't done in a while?" he asked, whispering.

I shook my head, but I knew what it was; I felt too disgusted to do anything remotely sexual with Alex.

"You know," he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

His hands were on my bare back and they slid down to the zipper of my dress and started unzipping it down. He then pulled it off, I felt so hot, I breathed hard and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"I.. Alex.?"

Alex was too busy taking of his pants to pay any attention to me and I couldn't help but feel neglected. We never talked as much anymore, we didn't cuddle and I felt like we were drifting apart, it was killing me.

Alex was now in front of me, he took my hands and raised me up, his hands went to my waist where he pulled me closer and kissed my neck, softly at first and then roughly. I tried not to cry out in pain, he's never been rough with me, I wasn't that rough sex kind of girl, call me a weakling but I enjoyed taking things slow. His hands gripped my now tender chest, I bit my lip controlling myself.

My breathing got heavy while he kissed me and bit me here and there, they were soft bites... at first. Then they got harder and it hurt me but I couldn't tell him to stop, I couldn't, I wanted this, but not like this.

"Alex.."I breathed, trying to get him to slow down.

Then he did something, that he's never done before, he ripped my last articles of clothing off and I just watched him.

"Alex.. those were my favorite" I whispered, trying not to cry.

Alex looked at me confused, "I..um.. sorry" he whispered.

I blinked, "Are you okay?"

He nodded, "fine"

He picked me up and started kissing me again, it wasn't that I didn't enjoy his touch but it seemed different.

Alex phone started vibrating and he put me down in bed and walked to go get it, I just sat there, frustrated and confused. I rubbed my neck, arms and legs, he squeezed me hard.

"Hey babe," he said from the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"I'll be going out, I'll be back later okay?"

First he tears my underwear and now he's going out? What no sex? Maybe it's because I'm starting to show and he thinks I'm fat.

"Oh... yeah."

"Cool,"

He walked back, dressed and kissed me hard, I could hardly breathe; he stepped back and grabbed his keys. Then before I could say anything, he left. I sat alone in our bed, naked, cold and in pain.

I got up and grabbed one of his shirts and slipped it on, then I grabbed my phone and called Charlie, I explained everything.

"That is weird for Alex," he said, worried.

"I don't know what's going on, do you think, he knows?" I asked softly.

"No, Alex is too damn oblivious I don't even think he knows he hurt you when he was you know,"

I sighed, "Charlie I don't know what to do..."

"Talk to him, has he been going out a lot?"

"Yeah, he says he's been going out with the guys,"

"Huh... okay, just talk to him"

"Want to come over and have some coffee?"

"Sure, I'll bring some goodies, oh and I got to tell you about Jared" he squealed.

I giggled, "All right,"

We hung up; somehow Charlie always seemed to make me feel better no matter what he was always there for me. Always, he didn't care what time it was, he promised me he would come to me if I needed him, and I needed him now.

"I'm here!" he shouted happily.

I giggled and opened the door "Charlie!"

I opened my arms, he took me in his and twirled me around giving me a kiss on both of my cheeks.

"So let's talk?" he asked walking in.

I closed the door and nodded, "It's so early, 2 am"

"Psh, it's never too late, or too early to talk"

I put a pot of coffee on and walked back and sat down in front of Charlie and told him more Alex's behavior.

"So he ripped your panties, he doesn't cuddle, he rough kisses, sounds serious," he replied, no sarcasm.

I nodded, "What if.. "

"What?"

I shook my head, "Nah, he wouldn't he loves me,"

"What? Cheat on you? Yeah right, that's the last thing he'd do, I'd so cut off his balls and give them to my dogs" he chuckled.

"Charlie, you don't have any dogs" I laughed.

"EXACTLY!"

"Nice, but um, what about Jared?"

"He just asked me out!" he squealed.

"Oh wow! This is great, I'm so happy for you Charlie!" I ran over to him and gave him a hug.

Charlie, out of all the people I knew and met he more than anyone deserved to be happy, especially after what happened with his past ex boyfriends and his family. Finally, he was going to be happy, and I hoped that he would still make time for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are getting serious. o.o
Hope you like!