‹ Prequel: Twins.

The Road.

Chapter 19.

Pregnant and alone, that's how it's going to be with me, I knew it, not only did he reject his OWN child but he CHEATED on me. After all these years, I was question, well, what if he was always cheating on me.

I looked around the living room all those pictures hanging on the wall, on the table, they meant nothing to him. I was so angry and so upset that I just took them and threw them against the wall, crying my heart out.

"You liar! You said you were never going to hurt me! You fucking promised me!"

I fell on my knees and wrapped my arms around my stomach, I didn't want to be anywhere near him, or talk to him.

"I'm sorry baby," I breathed, "That your father is such an idiot that he doesn't care for your well being or me, don't worry though, I'll be the best mom ever, I promise you that, I WON'T ever let you down"

I wiped my tears, rubbing my stomach, my bump was more visible now and as much rage as I was feeling, I was also feeling happy. I walked to my bedroom and grabbed some duffel bags, I was not going to stay here.

I finished packing everything and I looked in the mirror, wondering what would cause him to do something like that to me. I was always here for him, I gave him what he wanted and I told him that I love him every day. So why would he cheat on me? I took the bracelet that he had given me for our 2nd year together. I also through the vase at the mirror causing it to crack and the vase to break. I was so angry I just wanted to trash everything, I ended up crying again, laying in bed.

I balled my fists "How could you do this to me Alex.."I screamed at picture.

"Ariana?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around, it was Jack, I titled my head trying to regain some composure but I couldn't I just ran into his arms and started crying.

"Jack, how could he do this to me, how could he not care about my baby? Or my feelings,"

I felt his arms around me "I'm so sorry Ariana, he's an idiot"

I cried harder, "What did I do to deserve this? Why me?"

He pulled me closer, "I don't know... were you going somewhere?"

I nodded, "I don't want to see him, I don't want to talk to him, I just don't want anything with him anymore,"

Jack stood back and gazed into my eyes, "You're really hurt aren't you, I mean I know yoiu would be, but..."

I nodded, "Jack, I love him and I gave him everything he could possibly want and he does this to me, it hurts, it fucking hurts so much, and I have to take out all this pain.. so I trashed some stuff"

His face soften, he cupped my face and looked at me, "He doesn't deserve you"

I blinked, "I can't forgive him..."

"How do you know he's cheating?"

"Charlie, well, Jared his boyfriend saw him earlier, and I know they would never lie to me, ever"

Jack nodded, "You want to come stay with me?"

I bit my lip, "I don't know Jack, I mean Alex goes to you a lot ,and I really don't want to see him,"

"Oh, okay, well, um... want me to drop you off somewhere?"

I nodded, "Please, Charlie's place,"

He nodded and took my bags, I turned to look at the destruction that I had made, I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.


Alex,
I have now words to explain how I'm feeling right now, all I know is that I don't want to see you. How could you do this to me? After all we've been through together and you fuck up? I trusted you, and you hurt me. It hurts. Then you reject the fact that I'm having your baby, well, that's just fine. I can raise this baby alone, I don't need you and I certainly don't need any man. I can take care of MY baby by myself. I thought you were a better man this this Alex. I never thought you'd hurt me. I guess I didn't know you as well as I thought I did. Don't you dare come looking for me.


I signed it and put it on the table and walked out, followed Jack to his car, I shut my eyes and got in the car. My heart was beating so hard inside of me and my eyes were watering again, I was crushed. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, I needed help with my baby but I didn't want Alex.

"Thanks Jack" I said, getting off.

"You can call me whenever you need to talk okay?"

I nodded, "Bye"

I walked in and Charlie and Jared were sitting watching a movie they looked up, I set my stuff down.

"I hope I'm not intruding,"

"Not at all," Charlie replied.

"I just don't want to be around him, can I stay with you awhile?"

"Of course dear," he said, taking my stuff.

"Has Alex tried contacting you?" Jared asked.

I shook my head, "No, Meghan said she'd help me find out who the girl is though"

"That's good,"

I sat down, "I was thinking about this baby, I don't want Alex anywhere near him or her I don't want him in the delivery either,"

Jared looked at me, "You can't avoid him forever,"

"I know, but JUST for the first few months after birth then I'll let him see the baby, I'm giving the baby my last name"

Charlie walked back "I don't blame you there, I hope the baby looks more like you"

I sighed, "Me too"

I replied to Meghan's message, Jared saw Alex with someone he was apparently groping her. I know he has no reason to lie to me, Jared and I are really good friends and so I believe him. As for the baby, thanks. I'm not too excited anymore, since he doesn't want anything to me, fine. I'm planning on raising this child on my own. I know it'll be hard but I'm going to do my best. I don't need him. I really don't. Anyways, thanks you've been so kind to me, we should get together soon. I miss you.

"I'm going to bed, I'm tired, I'll see you guys in the morning," I yawned, wiping my eyes.

"Okay, night darling,"

I walked in to one of the guest rooms and sat down on the bed, I was still pretty shocked about the whole situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama. Drama.
I really don't have much to say. XD lol