‹ Prequel: Twins.

The Road.

Chapter 33.

Six months have passed since I've seen Alex, seven since I've seen Meghan and I was just fine with that. I didn't see my mother much I was so annoyed with her; I didn't want my children around that I know it's a terrible thing but I was just upset.

"Sydney looks so much like Alex," Zack mumbled.

I sighed it was true, Sydney had his eyes and his smile she had dimples and her hair was just like his. Savannah looked like me, this troubled me a lot, when Sydney got older she'd ask about her father both of them would.

"We should go to the park" Jack grinned.

I nodded, "I'll go change then change the girls"

After we were all dressed Jack took out the double stroller and put the babies in them; I watched him, he would make such a good dad.

I followed him out and soon we were both walking with our babies in the stroller; I was surprised Alex never came around to see his children. I would have let him see them but I guess he wasn't interested and it's not because he was busy all the guys were but they still came to see the twins.

"I think he's just ashamed," Rian piped up.

I turned to him, "Oh you mean the fact that he hurt me and made me look like a fool?"

Rian sighed, "Yeah. He's sorry Ariana he really is, the guy always beats himself up about it. But he loves your sister"

I tensed up, "Just shut up Rian. I honestly don't care. He didn't care about my feelings when he went behind my back and fucked my twin sister"

I started crying again; I knew I shouldn't cry but it still hurt my best friend from like the fourth grade and my sister betrayed me.

"I'm sorry" he quickly apologized.

I shook my head, "Don't. I overreacted"

"It's okay I understand"

When we got to the park I took both my twins out of the stroller and set them in the blanket Jack had laid down for us. They were so adorable and I was so happy having them with me and being a mother was a wonderful feeling. Rian and Zack were off somewhere getting food and Jack and I were entertaining my twins.

"Look sweethearts a butterfly" I cooed, nuzzling them.

"I'll be right back" Jack said standing up, "I gotta pee"

I laughed, Jack was so weird at times but I loved him; I nodded and he left us they were so curious at this age.

"Ahem.." I could hear someone clear their throat.

I looked up, it was Alex, "Hello"

"Hey... they've gotten so big"

"That's usually what happens when babies are born, they grow after" I said bitterly.

He sighed, "Ariana... I said I was sorry I know I fu--"

"Language Alexander" I interrupted.

He sighed, "I know I've messed up and I'm so sorry"

I wiped the tears from my eyes, "You think an apology is going to make up for all the pain I had to go through. Sleepless nights that I spent crying over you?"

"No. I suppose not, I just wanted you to know that I still care about--"

"You never loved me Alex. You made me believe that so you could get in between my legs" I snapped.

"That's not true--"

"You love my so called sister and you've always have. I loved you since I was twelve Alex but never told you because I knew you would always reject me."

Alex sat next to me and picked both of our girls up, "They are so beautiful, Savanna looks just like you and... Sydney I see myself in her"

I sighed, "Why did you come here?"

"I wanted to see my girls and I wanted to put the past behind us" he said.

I shook my head, "I can't Alex. I am still so angry with you and so upset that I can't find myself to forgive you. You can come visit the twins if you want but I want nothing to do with you. I don't want my sister near my babies. She's a bad influence. You can because your the father and I can't keep them from you"

Alex tilted his head and rubbed his chin curiously I hate when he does that, it reminds me of all the good times we had. I didn't want those memories back I wanted nothing of him not the bad or the good.

"Why are you so mean?"

"Alex put yourself in my position think about what I had to go through I know it's nothing "severe" but I was crying for days because you hurt me my best friend, the one I always ran to for advice and told my secrets to"

"When you put it that way, I can see why you would be depressed and disappointed I'm so sorry"

"It's going to take time, you know me better than anyone and you know that if I'm hurt I'll hold a grudge for a long time"

He nodded, "I understand"

We stopped talking and he started playing with the twins, I grabbed the basket the guys brought and took out a sandwich and took a bite of it.

I thought long and hard about this situation, I didn't want to hold all this anger inside of me I wanted to be free of this. I thought hard Alex and my sister were in my mind those nights were he would sneak off and be with her instead of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update yay!
enjoy.
twins outfits
Ariana