Status: Complete

Sister of Syn

Taking Action

Kristy and Mickie had noticed I was ignoring Zacky, too. And they knew what it meant. I should've known. Girls notice things like that.

Kristy thought I should go for it. "It's obvious that Zacky finds you attractive," she said. "But he probably thinks you view him the way you view Shads. You've gotta let him know that you want him."

Jeanie and Mickie agreed with her. But I was scared. I wasn't sure they were right. What if I came on to Zacky and he rejected me? We definitely didn't need anything to add to the awkwardness that already existed between us.

And if the girls were right about Zacky liking me, Brian would never approve. I knew he didn't want me dating any of his friends.

So the days went by and I continued giving Zacky the silent treatment. The guys did several more shows in the Southeast, then we started back across the country. We arrived in Reno, Nevada, on December 11th--Zacky's birthday.

"You're telling him tonight," Jeanie stated as we were getting settled at the hotel.

"No!" I protested. "I can't!"

"You don't have a choice." Her tone was no-nonsense and my arguments died on my lips. "Now," she said, "Kristy, Mickie, Sara, and I are going shopping. Are you coming?"

I shook my head. "Nah. I think I'm gonna take a nap. I haven't been sleeping well."

"Okay." Jeanie hugged me. "I'll see you later." She left and I stretched out on one of the queen-sized beds, closing my eyes.

*****

I awoke to the sound of the door opening and closing. The room was almost pitch black. I squinted at the alarm clock. It was 10:45 p.m.

"Rise and shine!" Kristy singsonged, breezing into the room with Jeanie and Mickie.

"I slept through the show!" I cried. "How come no one woke me?"

"We thought you needed the sleep more than you needed to see yet another Avenged show," Jeanie replied.

"I do feel better," I said, watching Kristy and Mickie pulling random articles of clothing out of two shopping bags.

"Good." Jeanie opened the bag she was holding and dug out an outfit. "You need to get up and take a shower. You've got 45 minutes to get ready for Zacky's party." She tossed the outfit at me. "You're wearing that, and don't even try to argue." She glared at me, silently challenging me to protest.

I had known her long enough to know that there was no way out of this, short of being fatally ill. I gathered up the clothes she'd given me and trudged to the bathroom. After a quick shower, I fixed my hair in my favorite way: piled on top of my head with two strands framing my carefully made up face. My makeup consisted of hot pink eyeshadow, black eyeliner, pale pink lipgloss, and tons of glitter. Then, taking a deep breath, I looked at the outfit the girls had picked out for me. It was a pink corset and a pair of leather shorts that wouldn't cover my entire ass. I put the outfit on. The corset emphasized my breasts and my slender waist. The shorts did nothing but show off my ass.

I walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh my God!" Jeanie exclaimed. 'If I liked girls..."

"Wow!" Kristy murmured. "I want something as sexy as you for my birthday."

"Zacky is going to die," Mickie stated.

Blushing, I glanced down at myself. "Really? You don't think it's too...slutty?"

All three girls shook their heads. I stepped in front of the mirror.

"I look like a hooker," I groaned, smoothing a stray hair back in place.

"A very expensive hooker," Kristy joked.

"Brian will never let me stay in this," I commented.

"I'll make him let you," Jeanie said.

I sighed. "I can't do this. This is the wrong way to get Zacky's attention."

"You already have his attention," Mickie told me. "This is just letting him know that you want his attention."

"Exactly!" Kristy agreed.

"So put on the rest of your clothes and let's go!" Jeanie handed me a pair of thigh-high fishnets and a pair of chunky black sandals with ribbon that tied up my calves.

I finished getting dressed and we filed out of the room. The club where Zacky was celebrating his 26th birthday was less than a city block away, so we walked. Brian approached us the instant we entered the club.

"Baby, you look--" His greeting to Jeanie broke off as his eyes landed on me.

Jeanie immediately put a hand over his mouth. "She's 18. Deal with it."

Kristy and Mickie led me farther into the room. We found everyone near the bar, sitting around three tables pushed together.

"The girls bought you a stripper, Zack!" Johnny yelled.

"That's not a stripper," Jimmy disputed. "That's a--"

"Baby Gates?" Shadsy was gaping at me.

Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky, Sara, and Matt all looked up with identical expressions of shock.

"Damn!" Jimmy said after a long silence.

Shadsy smacked him across the back of the head.

"Ow!" Jimmy glared at Shadsy. "What? I can't tell her she looks good?"

Shaking his head, Shadsy stood up and approached me. "Baby Gates, what in the hell are you wearing?"

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm 18. Get over it."

Shadsy stomped off. I knew he was going to find Brian and tattle.

"Alright," Jimmy said. "Now that Grumpy Bear is gone, I want to see some ass shakin'!"

"YEAH!" Johnny and Matt shouted.

Sara, Mickie, and Kristy climbed on the tables. Aimee Allen's "Stripper Friends" was playing. The girls began dancing together. Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt were practically drooling. Zacky's green eyes were still fixed on me. I shifted uncomfortably. I so wasn't up to this. Just as I was attempting to make my escape, Jeanie appeared out of the crowd. She gripped my arm and dragged me to the tables. With Kristy's help, she managed to get me up on the tables with the other girls.

She slipped her arms around my waist and put her mouth close to my ear. "I requested a song. You'll know it when you hear it. You have to show Zacky how you feel during that song."

"How am I supposed to show him?" I demanded.

She grinned wickedly. "I dunno. Get creative."

The five of us danced through a few more songs. Then, "Something in Your Mouth" by Nickelback came on. The girls mysteriously disappeared, and I was left alone on the tables. I forced myself to relax and concentrated on the music. My body moved automatically, swaying with the rhythm. Zacky's eyes followed my every move. Feeling sexy and bold, I dropped to all fours and crawled towards him. I reached the edge of the table and sat back, spreading my legs. Zacky was sitting close enough to the table that I could lean forward and grab his tie.

Everyone was catcalling and whistling. I slid off the table, onto his lap. His expression barely changed, but there was something in his eyes. Something that let me know that he was loving every minute of this. I rolled my body, grinding against him seductively, keeping a firm grip on his tie. He gazed up at me and licked his lips.

Suddenly, hands closed around my waist and I was lifted off of Zacky. I spun around to find Shadsy glaring at me. I don't know what I would've said because Jeanie intervened before I could speak. She shoved him away, saying something that I couldn't hear.

I turned back to Zacky. He was on his feet. He'd obviously been ready to help me out with Shadsy. Now, he raked his fingers through his hair and hurried to the bar. Two girls sashayed over to him. I watched as he began talking to them. His lips curved in that sexy smirk that I knew all too well. It was the one that meant he was thinking about getting laid.

Hurt washed over me. After what I'd just done, he was going to pick up two random sluts?

Fuck this! I thought, and I ran out of the club.

*****

I had kicked off my shoes and stripped off the fishnets when there was a knock on the door. I jerked it open. "What?"

Zacky stood in the hallway. "Can I come in?"

"No," I said.

"Melia." His voice held the hint of a plea.

"Fine," I relented.

He strode into the room and I shut the door. "Whatever it is you have to say, make it quick," I said. "I'm tired."

There was a moment of silence. "I understand it now."

I raised an eyebrow. "Understand what?"

"Why you haven't been talking to me for three months," he clarified. "You were jealous."

I stared at him. "Jealous?"

He nodded. "It makes sense. You've done this before. Remember? For two months after that Backstreet Boys show."

"Because you were an ass," I snapped.

"Because you were jealous," he stated.

I shook my head. "I wasn't jealous. I was hurt. You were one of my best friends and you abandoned me to hang out with someone else."

"Bullshit!" he scoffed. "You liked me and I abandoned you to, as you so eloquently put it, 'fuck some skank.' You were jealous. And it wasn't just because my attention wasn't on you. You didn't want me in the arena watching the show with you." He took a step closer. "You wanted me to take you out to Brian's car and do to you what I did to her."

My throat was tight and my heart was racing. "I did not! I was 12."

"Don't give me that." He took another step closer. "What did you tell us at the club? You knew about sex, even then." He backed me into the wall. "You wanted me to fuck you. Just like you want me to fuck you now."

I swallowed so hard that it hurt.

"That little dance made it pretty obvious," he said. "And I think it did what you intended. I'm horny as hell."

"Well, there are two sluts at the bar that can fix that for you," I retorted, trying to ignore the way my body was responding to him.

"But I'm not hard for them." He caught my hand and guided it to his crotch. "I'm hard for you," he murmured.

I suddenly couldn't breathe. His lips claimed mine in a long, hard kiss. I moaned into his mouth, squeezing his cock gently through his jeans. He growled and pulled me to the bed. I was thrown down roughly and he took off his jeans before getting onto the bed with me. He positioned himself between my legs. He kissed me again, his tongue violating my mouth while his hands explored my body. When he attempted to draw back, I bit one of his snakebites and tugged. He made a sound low in his throat and submitted to my playing with his liprings for a few seconds.

He let me get that out of my system, then removed my tiny shorts as well as his shirt and tie. His tongue stroked my clit and I gasped. He used his tongue and his teeth to bring me. I cried out, the pleasure so intense that I couldn't stay still. I writhed beneath him, which seemed to excite him more. He kissed a path up my body. He bit my shoulder, nuzzled my neck, traced the edge of my ear with his tongue. Still playing with my ear, he shifted, brushing his cock across my slick wetness.

I shivered. "Zacky..."

He bit my neck and I arched against him. He increased the pressure of his teeth until I whimpered.

"Zacky," I breathed. "Please."

He leaned down, his lips against my ear. "I want to tear you apart." In the next instant, he had driven his full length into me. I shrieked, digging my nails into his shoulders.

"You wanted this," he said. "Tell me that you wanted this."

"I want you, Zacky," I said seriously. "I want you to fuck me."

He thrust into me again. "I love knowing that I'm the one who gets to steal your innocence." He withdrew until only the tip of him was inside of me. "I love corrupting you." He slammed into me and snarled, "I love making you dirty."

"Harder, ZV!" I urged.

He chuckled and plunged into me over and over, so deep that it hurt. I screamed with each thrust. The orgasm hit me with the force of a mack truck and I screamed his name until I was hoarse. My screams pushed him over the edge. He drove into me so hard that it seemed like he was trying to rip me in half. He tensed and groaned as he came.

He rolled off of me and we laid in silence, trying to catch our breaths.

"I've got to go back to the party," he said once he could speak. "I don't want your brother to get suspicious."

"Does it really matter?" I asked, running my fingers lightly over his stomach.

"Yes," he replied. "Your brother is furious at Shadsy. I don't think now is the best time to tell him that we had sex. I really don't want to die."

I giggled. "Good point. I don't want you to die, either. If you did, who would I do this with?"

Zacky smiled. "I would come back from the grave and murder anyone who tried to touch you. This sexy body is mine." He raked his eyes over me. "I guess I'd better stake my claim." He bit me just above my left breast. He bit hard and sucked at the tender flesh until he'd left a mark on the pale skin. "There. Perfect."

I smiled. I couldn't remember ever feeling this happy. He reluctantly got up and re-dressed.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said. He gave me a last lingering kiss and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so keep in mind this was my first attempt ever at a sex scene. I wrote this story a long time ago. lol.

What'd you guys think? Glad that ZV and Melia finally got together? What would be your guess about what's going to happen next?

Thanks to all my readers and subscribers!!! =)