Status: Complete

Sister of Syn

Busted!

Talking and laughing, Brian, Jeanie, Mickie, Johnny, Kristy, Jimmy, Matt, and Sara filed into the local bar. The guys were pumped with adrenaline and their good mood was contagious. Only Shads, Zacky, and I weren't sharing in the enthusiasm.

Shads was oddly subdued. Zacky was fuming silently. I was stressed because I had caused yet another problem in the band. I was also distracted by thoughts of Zacky's promise to have his hands on me again before the night was over.

We all crammed into a booth and the drinking began. I didn't drink. I contributed to the conversation half-heartedly. Nobody except Zacky noticed my lack of interest. Finally, I couldn't stand Zacky's eyes on me anymore. I needed physical contact with him and it was safer to leave than to risk staying and doing something stupid.

"I'm going to bed," I announced, standing up. "Love you guys. Goodnight."

"'Night," Jimmy, Kristy, Mickie, Johnny, Sara, Matt, and Jeanie all said.

Brian got up and hugged me. "Love you, tiddlywink."

Shads was giving me a look that held anger and frustration. Zacky glanced at me, face carefully neutral. I walked out of the bar and to the tour bus. We were scheduled to be in Seattle early tomorrow morning, so we weren't staying in Portland for the night.

I changed into my pajamas and trudged to the back room. Kristy was sleeping with Jimmy now, and Mickie was sharing a bunk with Johnny. Zacky had given up his bunk to Matt and Sara and was sleeping on the sofa at the front of the bus. That left me in the back room by myself.

Exhaling loudly, I collapsed on the bed. I lay for a few minutes, wishing Zacky was with me. Then, the door opened. I sat up and saw, in the dim glow from the lights outside, Zacky closing the door behind him.

"Zacky! What are you—"

"I made a promise to you," he cut in. "And I intend to keep it."

"Did anyone see you get on the bus?" I asked anxiously.

"No," he assured me. "I told them I was going outside for a smoke and an important phone call."

I smiled as he crawled onto the bed. He gave me the adorable grin that had always made me melt. Pressing his lips against mine, he pushed me onto my back. "I love being able to touch you."

"I love when you touch me," I returned, sliding my hand to his crotch.

He caught my wrist. "No. I owe you."

I shivered. The look in his eyes shot lust through every particle of my being. Zacky stripped me of the pair of boxers I always slept in and my Avenged Sevenfold underwear. Watching him made me squirm a little.

He grabbed the front of my shirt and jerked me upright, simultaneously shoving two fingers inside of me and kissing me hard. I screamed into his mouth. He made a sound somewhere between a growl and a snarl, sliding his fingers in and out. His kisses were eager and as rough as the thrusts with his fingers.

I slipped a hand up his shirt and raked my nails down his chest. He broke our kiss and cried out. "God!"

I leaned up, trying to catch one of his snakebites with my teeth, but he started using the quickness and flexibility in his fingers that made him so good at guitar. I suddenly forgot how to breathe.

"Scream for me," he whispered in my ear, and he suddenly replaced his fingers with his tongue.

"Zacky!" I gasped, tangling my fingers in his hair.

Using his tongue and his teeth on my clit while adding his fingers back in the mix, he brought me.

"Oh. My. Fucking. GOD!" I screamed, closing my eyes under the intense pleasure.

When I eventually stopped trembling from the orgasm, Zacky gave me a cocky smile and kissed me. "I've gotta get back, babe. Hope that holds you until I can ravage you again."

I pulled him down to me for another long kiss. "Make it soon, ZV."

"Promise." He winked and walked out of the bedroom.

Still warm in the afterglow of a great orgasm, I snuggled under the blankets and went to sleep.

*****

Over the next nine days, Zacky and I became the masters of super secret stealthy ninja sex. Brian, Johnny, Jimmy, Matt, and Sara were totally oblivious to the fact that there was anything going on between Zacky and me. Shads, however, was making our lives hell. He was hell-bent on catching Zacky and me doing something. There were so many close calls, but we somehow made it to December 21 without Shads catching us.

We arrived in Huntington Beach at 2:00 that afternoon. There were hugs all around as we all prepared to go to our separate houses. Jimmy and Johnny were taking Sara, Kristy, and Mickie to the airport. Their families wanted them home for Christmas.

Shads was the first to leave. He didn't say goodbye to anyone. He just glared at Zacky and me as he climbed in his car. Zacky and I both ignored him.

"Bye," Kristy said, hugging me tightly. "And thank you so much. If you hadn't invited me and Mickie along, none of this would've ever happened."

"You are very welcome," I replied. "I love you and I'll see you sometime after Christmas."

Mickie hugged me next, then Sara gave me a quick hug. Jimmy, Johnny, Sara, Mickie, and Kristy piled into Jimmy's car and left.

I wrapped an arm around Matt's waist. "You okay?"

He slung an arm around my shoulders. "I wish Sara didn't have to go home."

I leaned against him. "She'll be back soon."

He sighed. "I know. But I'm going to miss her."

"Le gasp! Is Matty Baker in love?" I teased, poking him in the ribs.

He jumped away from me. "Screw you, Baby Gates!"

Zacky glanced at us, raising his eyebrows.

"C'mon, tiddlywink!" Brian called, slamming the trunk of his car closed.

"Later," Matt said.

I started for the car, but Zacky stopped me halfway across the parking lot. "Come over soon. We can do whatever the hell we want in the safety of my house."

"It's a date." I hugged him and walked to the car, where Brian was waiting.

"Did you and Zacky make up?" Brian questioned, twisting the key in the ignition.

I nodded.

"Good. The silent treatment was getting old." Brian slipped on his sunglasses and peeled out of the parking lot.

I bit my lip to hide a grin. I definitely wasn't silent with Zacky anymore. We reached the house and Brent came barreling out the front door.

"Melia!" He scooped me into his arms and squeezed me.

"Can't…breathe…" I joked.

Brent set me down and grinned at me.

Brian crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh, so she's the only one who you're happy to see?"

Brent grabbed Brian in a great imitation of the hug he'd just given me.

"Okay, okay! Get off!" Brian yelled.

"What the hell are you kids doing out here?" Dad stuck his head out. "Quit acting like idiots and get in here."

"Daddy!" I squealed. I darted inside and threw myself into his arms.

*****

The first night was spent with my family. I didn't realize how much I'd missed them until I was back with them. Weird, right?

I didn't go to bed until almost 2 a.m. When I woke up the following day, no one was home. I didn't even hesitate. I called Zacky.

"Yeah?" he said cautiously.

Our number was in his phone, but he didn't know which Haner was calling.

"Hey, ZV," I purred seductively.

He chuckled, and it was a dirty sound. "Hey, baby. What are you doing?"

I sighed dramatically. "Oh, nothing. Just sitting over here, all alone."

"No shit? Where are Papa, Brent, and Brian?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I answered.

"Then I think you know what you need to do," Zacky stated.

"Umm….nope. What do I need to do?" I taunted.

"You need to get your sexy little ass over here," he said. "I haven't had my work out today."

I giggled. "Do I have to, daddy?"

He swore softly. "If you don't come over here, I'm coming over there and the rest of your family be damned."

"Yes, sir," I murmured. "See you in a few." I hung up. Humming happily, I took a quick shower and changed into a Vengeance University tee, a short skirt, and my favorite pair of flip-flops.

I decided I needed a cover story in case everyone came home and was worried to find me gone. I left a note saying I was at the Bakers' house, hanging out with Matt. Then, to be doubly sure my cover story would hold up, I called Matt.

"This had better be important," he said by way of greeting.

"Did I interrupt your alone time with your hand?" I cracked.

"For your information, Baby Gates, I am on the phone with Sara," he replied. "So what do you want?"

"I need a favor," I told him.

There was a pause. "Okay. What?"

"If any of my family calls, I need you to say I'm at your house," I said.

Another pause. "And if they ask to talk to you?"

"I dunno. Come up with something."

"Where are you really going?" Matt queried.

I didn't say anything. I hated lying to Matt, who usually knew all of my secrets. But Zacky didn't want his little brother to know and, for the moment, I agreed with him.

"Melia? I won't lie to your dad if you don't tell me," he threatened.

"I'm going to see someone," I said vaguely.

"Who?" Matt demanded. "Is it a guy? Is it Shads?"

"No, it's not Shads," I said.

"But it is a guy?" Matt pressed curiously.

I sighed. "Maybe. Matt, please. Just do this for me. I'll tell you later."

"Okay," he agreed. "Be careful and I love you."

"Love you, too." I set the phone on its charger, found my keys, and ran out the door.

I drove like a deathbat out of hell to Zacky's house.

"What took so long?" he inquired, opening the front door.

"I had to come up with a cover story," I explained.

"You're good at this. You sure you haven't had secret boyfriends before?"

I grinned. "Maybe. How do you know you're the only one I have now?"

"Don't play with me," he warned, a bit of seriousness creeping into his voice.

I hooked a finger in his belt and pulled him close. "I thought you wanted me to play with you."

A small smile curled his lips. "I think I've turned Baby Gates into a sex maniac."

"You're the one who was cussing and acting like you would die if I didn't get over here," I pointed out.

"You called me daddy," he defended himself. "How am I supposed to resist that?"

I laughed. "You must have wet dreams about fucking little girls."

"No, I don't," he disputed. "But you make it sound so…dirty."

"Oh? Do I really, daddy?" I said in a low voice.

"Melia," Zacky said warningly. "If you keep it up, I will take you right here."

I smirked. "Just close the front door first. I don't want your neighbors to get jealous."

Zacky shut the door and looked at me expectantly.

I peeled off my shirt and tossed it at him. "Oops! I'm losing my clothes, daddy." I giggled and sashayed into the living room.

Zacky literally tackled me on the couch.

"Stop!" I squeaked, laughing and swatting at him as he tickled me.

"If you insist." He ceased tickling me. "I'd rather do this anyway." He nuzzled my neck, his hands moving to my skirt.

I made him stop long enough to get him out of his shirt. "God…" I licked the tattoo on his chest and felt him shudder.

He flipped us, putting me on top of him. "I want to watch you."

I undid his jeans and eased out his erection. I leaned down and ran my tongue the length of him.

"Fuck, Baby Gates," he groaned.

I took him in my mouth slowly, using my tongue and my teeth in the way I knew he liked. He relaxed, eyes closed and one hand in my hair. We were both so engrossed in what I was doing that we didn't hear the knock on the door.

Suddenly, someone cleared his throat behind us. Zacky and I both jerked upright. Shads was standing in the archway that opened onto the front hall. He was holding my Vengeance University tee in one hand and smirking.

There was a long moment of silence, then Zacky said the exact same thing I was thinking, "Oh, fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
UH-OH! LoL. Shads is just, like, a total pain in the ass, isn't he?