Status: Complete

Sister of Syn

If You Can Do It, So Can I

"I still say you should get snakebites." Zacky ran his tongue along my bottom lip. "And a tattoo..."

"Please don't mark the location of her future ink the way you did her future snakebites," Brian said as Zacky leaned dangerously close to my chest.

I giggled. It was a week after the heroin incident and for the last seven days, Brian and I had been practically inseparable. Jeanie was giving us the space we needed for this extra bonding. She'd been so happy when she found out Brian was quitting heroin. She'd said that having his little sister around was making Brian clean his act up, so she wasn't going to interfere with our time together.

Zacky, on the other hand, was hanging out with Brian and me all the time. He and I were still in the stage of our relationship where we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Brian understood that and never complained about Zacky being around.

"Aw." Zacky pouted playfully, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Don't give me that face." Brian laughed. "It won't work. You're just gonna have to lick my sister in private."

Zacky opened his mouth.

"Shut up," Brian said before Zacky could speak.

"Good morning, terror triplets." Shads emerged from the bunk area.

"Afternoon," I corrected. "It's three o'clock."

"Where are we?" Shads asked, getting a bottled water out of the mini-refrigerator.

"About twenty minutes from Trenton," Brian told him.

Shads sat at the table, uncapping his water. "I can't wait until tomorrow. I always love going to Atlantic City."

"Me, too," Zacky agreed. "I'm glad we have an off day in New Jersey."

"Just don't screw up the show tonight because you're so eager to start gambling," Brian said.

"Speaking of the show tonight," Jimmy piped up, trudging out of the bunk area with Kristy, Mickie, Johnny, and Jeanie. "I want to do 'A Little Piece of Heaven,' and I want to do it right." He looked at me. "We need our guest vocalist back."

"Why?" I queried, climbing in Zacky's lap so Jimmy and Kristy could fit on the sofa. "It's been fine without me."

"No, it hasn't," Jimmy argued. "It's better with you singing. In fact, we should re-release the entire album with you singing all the female vocals."

"Jimmy, why aren't you this charming all the time?" Johnny said.

Jimmy feigned shock. "What are you talking about? I'm charming."

Shads snorted.

"I am!" Jimmy insisted.

"Only when you want something," Brian remarked.

"Hello!" Matt said, stepping out of the back with Sara. "What's the topic of debate?"

"Is Jimmy charming?" Mickie replied, tearing open a bag of hot and spicy Chex Mix.

"When he's trying to get laid," Matt stated.

Jimmy raised his hands in a gesture of defense. "Okay, wait. What guy hasn't used charm to get a piece?"

"The man has a point," Zacky said. Shads, Brian, Johnny, and Matt all nodded in agreement.

"Besides, this has nothing to do with sex." Jimmy shifted to face me. "Please, Baby Gates. We need you out there."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

"Yay!" Jimmy threw his arms around me.

*****

We had a lot of fun on the stage that night. Some of the tension between Shads and me was still there, but we ignored it and for those moments in the spotlight, things were back to normal.

Zacky's eyes didn't leave me the entire time I was on the stage. His attention still made me grin like an idiot. I caught Brian watching us with a small smile on his face. Jimmy and Johnny exchanged a glance. Both of them wore knowing smiles, too.

The instant we got back to the hotel in Trenton, Zacky pulled me to our room. I was shoved against the wall. His kisses were passionate as he urgently began removing my clothes.

I giggled. "Are we at least going to make it to the bed?"

"No." He scooped me into his arms. "The shower is closer."

He switched on the water to let it warm up, then I got the pleasure of stripping him. I took my time, covering his bare skin with butterfly kisses. He was rock hard once I finally finished exploring him with lips, teeth, and tongue.

He made a sound low in his throat and followed me into the shower. It was his turn to use his mouth and hands on me. "Zacky," I pleaded, feeling a moisture between my legs that had nothing to do with the water spraying down on us.

"Tell me you want it," he ordered, trapping my hands above my head. "Tell me how much you want to feel me inside you."

He was always so easygoing and calm in everyday situations. I loved how he was dominant in the bedroom. Being controlled by him really excited me. "I want it, Zacky. My body is screaming for you. Fuck me. Now."

His tight grip kept me on my feet as he filled me. It was bliss having him inside me. My body was used to his size by now, and he glided in and out easily. His thrusts remained slow and unhurried even when I started writhing and shifting, trying to get him to pick up the pace. This gradual coaxing to the edge of oblivion was wonderfully agonizing.

"Melia." He whispered my name, staring into my eyes.

I dove over the edge. Screaming for Zacky, I let myself free-fall into ecstasy and I dragged Zacky with me.

"Melia! Jesus!" Zacky shouted, shuddering with his climax.

I kissed him, enjoying the sensation of his heart racing in time with mine.

*****

We left Trenton in the early afternoon and drove straight to Atlantic City. The guys were in high spirits, eager for a night of drinking and gambling. We checked into a hotel that was less than a mile from Shads' favorite casino. Zacky and I had another round of mind-blowing sex before going to dinner with the others.

While eating, I couldn't help noticing how close all the couples were. I felt a pang of sympathy for Shads. He didn't let it show, but I knew he was lonely. Watching the rest of us had to be making it worse.

"Time to gamble!" Johnny enthused, leading the way out of the restaurant. Talking and laughing, we walked to the casino. Zacky stopped me at the door. "Wanna check out the Boardwalk with me?"

I nodded.

"We'll be back," Zacky told the others. He and I strolled along the Boardwalk for over an hour. We held hands, talked, and enjoyed doing something that counted as a normal date.

Zacky eventually sighed. "I guess we should head back."

"Yeah. But after some gambling, there's gonna be some me all over you."

Zacky grinned. "Good plan."

We were almost to the casino when I saw Jeanie. She was hurrying in the direction of the hotel, and it was obvious she was upset.

"Jeanie!" I ran after her without hesitation. I caught up to her in the lobby. "Jeanie."

She turned and there were tears glistening on her cheeks.

"Oh my God! Jeanie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." She swiped at the tears.

I narrowed my eyes. "Jeanie, don't lie. Is it Bri? Did he do something?"

She looked at me, expression a mixture of compassion and sorrow. She brushed a stray lock of hair back from my face. "Doll, your brother..."

"What?" I demanded, now officially scared.

Jeanie took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "He's still using."

I stared at her. "What? No..." I shook my head in disbelief.

"He got the heroin back from Jimmy. He's in his room right now. He said he was going outside to call Papa and instead he came here. Sweetie, I don't think he ever quit."

Anger like I had never known crashed into me. I spun on my heel and stalked out of the hotel, to the casino.

"Baby!" Zacky appeared out of the crowd, looking worried. "Is everything okay?"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the Blackjack table, where Jimmy and Johnny were cheering their own success.

"Jimmy!"

He glanced at me. "Hey, Baby Gates. What's up?"

I leaned close to him and spoke quietly. "Wanna teach me how to shoot?"

Understanding filled his eyes as he grasped my meaning, and his eyebrows lifted in surprise. "You want to learn?"

"Yes. Only...you have to swear you won't rat me out to Bri."

"Deal." Jimmy got to his feet and gathered his winnings. He went to get his chips cashed in.

Zacky didn't let me follow. "What are you doing?"

"I want to know why Bri considers heroin worth breaking his promise to me."

"You mean...?"

"Bri is still using. He didn't quit. I want to know what's so great about heroin. And don't try to stop me."

Zacky opened his mouth, changed his mind, closed it again. He brushed his lips across mine. "Anything you want, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
So Brian lied to her. Again. And now, she's getting revenge the only way she knows how.

Read, comment, and subscribe!