Status: Complete

Sister of Syn

Two Lucky Fans

After the show that night, the guys invited Jeanie, Matt, and me to join them at the meet-and-greet.

"Melia is going to have more fans out there than us," Shadsy said.

"Whatever," I mumbled, blushing.

"You will!" he insisted. "You were amazing."

My cheeks grew even hotter. "Thanks, Shad-Man."

"Before we go and grace the kids with our presence, we've gotta freshen up," Jimmy said. "We wanna be so fresh and so clean for the ladies."

He led the rest of the guys to their dressing room.

"You might wanna sit down," Jeanie advised Matt and me. "This could take a while."

Matt dropped onto a nearby chair.

"Should I change, too?" I asked.

Jeanie and Matt both studied the outfit I'd worn for the performance--a black corset, a black miniskirt, and black knee-high boots with 4 inch heels. "No," they both replied.

I perched on Matt's lap and we waited. It took the guys twenty minutes to get ready for the meet-and-greet.

"Come on, bitches!" Shadsy yelled when they emerged from the dressing room.

The band, Jeanie, Matt, and I made our way out to the parking lot behind the venue, where a huge group of fans was gathered. We were all immediately separated. Several people were eager to meet Matt and Jeanie, as well as the A7X boys.

I leaned against the chain-link fence surrounding the lot and watched the fans fawning over Brian, Zacky, Shadsy, Jimmy, and Johnny. I still had difficulty understanding why some times. I had known the boys for so long. I knew they were rockstars, but I just couldn't view them as a big deal.

"Hey, sweetheart," a voice said right next to me.

I looked up. A guy with spiky blonde hair and an eyebrow ring was gazing at me intently.

"So, whose bat bitch are you?" he questioned.

I frowned. "Excuse me?"

"Which Avenged boy are you fucking?" the guy inquired. "I need to know so I can see if he'll let me borrow you for a few hours."

Suddenly, two girls stepped between the guy and me. One of the girls had jet-black hair and the other had wavy brown hair with bloodred streaks.

"She's not fucking any of the A7X boys," the black-haired girl spat at the guy. "This is Synyster's little sister."

"Which means she's way too good for you," her friend added. "So fuck off!"

"Is there a problem here?" Shadsy queried, stepping up behind me.

The blonde guy took one look at Shadsy and hurried away.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed as the two girls faced me.

"No problem," the black-haired girl said.

Jimmy, Johnny, Brian, Jeanie, Matt, and Zacky came over to us.

"What can we sign?" Jimmy queried, his eyes slowly moving down the black-haired girl's body.

Thankfully, the girls didn't give a crude answer, even though I could tell they were tempted to. The guys signed their shirts, then Shadsy slung an arm around my shoulders. "I think it's time to go drink!"

"YES!" Johnny cheered.

Our group started for the tour bus. I glanced back at the two girls who had defended my honor. They deserved more than just an autograph for what they had done. They would've gotten the guys' signatures even if they hadn't helped me.

"Wait!" I stopped.

"What?" Shadsy wanted to know.

I went back to where the two girls were standing. "Hey, do you girls wanna come party with us?"

"Yes!" they both said eagerly.

We rejoined the boys, Jeanie, and Matt.

"Hi!" Jimmy said to the girls. "Why don't you ladies introduce yourselves?"

"I'm Kristy," the black-haired girl informed us. "This is Mickie."

Mickie gave a shy little wave. We all climbed onto the tour bus and headed for the nearest nightclub.

*****

Matt and I were only allowed inside the nightclub because of who we were with. Kristy and Mickie were both twenty-one.

Brian, Shadsy, Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky went straight for the bar. Jeanie, Kristy, Mickie, and I decided we wanted to dance.

Cobra Starship's "Send My Love to the Dance Floor (I'll See You in Hell)" was pulsing from the speakers mounted on the walls. Kristy and Micke began dancing together, much to the joy of Jimmy and Johnny. Meanwhile, Jeanie grabbed me.

"I can't watch," Brian said.

Shadsy gave him a funny look. "You can't watch your girlfriend dance?"

"She's dancing with my baby sister, man," Brian pointed out.

"And they are both doing an admirable job," Shadsy remarked, eyes on Jeanie and me.

Brian scowled. "Dude, that's my girlfriend and my sister. You shouldn't enjoy watching them! In fact..." Brian caught me by the arm and pulled me away from Jeanie. "You shouldn't be dancing like that!"

Jeanie rolled her eyes. "Lighten up, old man!" She tugged me back onto the dance floor.

The Cobra Starship song ended and the dj mixed in Soulja Boy's "Crank Dat Soulja Boy." I immediately began doing the dance. Kristy, Mickie, and Jeanie all fell into step with me.

"Oh my God," Brian said. "She actually took the time to learn that?"

"Your sister is a gangsta, dude," Shadsy replied. "I taught her well."

A circle formed around Kristy, Mickie, Jeanie, and me. It wasn't long before the dj noticed. "Yo, can we get those fine ladies on the stage?"

"NO!" I cried. "I've been in the limelight enough tonight."

"No way!" Jeanie argued. "There's no such thing as too much attention."

With Kristy and Mickie helping her, Jeanie dragged me to the stage on the far side of the room. The dj again hit "Crank Dat Soulja Boy" and we performed the choreographed dance.

"I think we should keep these girls," the dj commented once the song was over. "What do you think, ladies and gentlemen?"

Loud cheering, catcalls, whistles, and a few declarations of what the guys in the crowd wanted to do to us were the response. When Brian heard a particularly graphic suggestion aimed at me, he grumbled, "I need more alcohol" and navigated a path back to the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! 21 subscribers! Let's go for 30 =)