Status: Working on it...

Hidden Emotions

Alyssa Dawson is leaving her old life behind. She was tired of running away from everything, hiding from the life around her that she could not take any longer. She felt lost, even in her own shoes. Ever since her Aunt has changed work, a more convenient part of town is where the two are headed. To most people, making a dramatic change like that would probably sound like a nightmare, but to Lily, it would be one of the best things that could have happened to her. Having to leave the house she's lived in her whole life, filled with memories and good times, made a part of her that wanted to stay, but she knew she couldn't. Leaving her old life meant, yes, getting away from all of the people that made her feel unwanted, alone, and more guilt then any other person should have to feel, but most of all, getting to start at a new high school and a new life in a new town, living in a new home, where nobody knew anything about her past. Of course, high school is high school, but she already knew what to look out for being the new kid. But what she didn't know that would come her way, was a boy. A boy who could possibly change the way she sees life around her.