Status: Comments = Updates :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

Prologue

~~~~ April 2009 ~~~~

“Damn guys you sure can throw a party!”

“We’re fucking rock stars baby!”

“Don’t call me baby”

“Sorry Allie”

I looked down at my old friend Alison Dakota Hugh. We had been friends for a long ass time. But this was the first time I had managed to convince her to come to one of my bands concerts and to come to one of our famous after concert parties. It was great seeing her again. She was a real beauty and before long we were making out.

We were both drunk so everything that happened after that is a real blur. I remember us finding a room somewhere and having sex. Then we got into a fight afterwards when we both woke up the next morning. She was putting all the blame on me. Saying I had forced her into having sex with me.

So I just pulled my clothes on and left.

I never spoke to her again after that.

It just hurt all too much and I figured she wanted nothing to do with me anymore. Especially after I had a group of girls show up at my house that night and start screaming at me. I did try to call Allie but she never answered and then her number was disconnected and she moved.

Suffice to say I don’t think I’ll be hearing from her ever again…
♠ ♠ ♠
well here it is! like i said earlier i was going to post this one the 28th but i was at my grandparents all week and they don't have wireless so i didnt have anyway to get this all typed and posted. sorry but i hope that you all enjoy it. again it's dedicated to Jimmy.

first chapter will be up soon most likely.

comment and subscribe and props and kudos to Nana who has helped me with quite a few moments in this story ^_^