Status: Comments = Updates :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

Ch. 10 - Party

~~~~~~~~~~~

I carried my son into the living room and just stared at all of the gifts.

“You raked in the mother lode boy”

I sat down with my son in my arms and pulled a present near me with my foot.

“Hmmm maybe I should go get your swing thing for this”

I stood up and turned to hand off my son to Kaydence or Brian so that I could go get his swing thing but stopped short. For there they were making out in my kitchen.

“HEY BABY IN ROOM!”

They broke apart immediately and Kaydence blushed a deep red to match her dress.

“Hey how come you’re so done up Kaydence?”

“For the party duh”

“Since when is it being formal?”

“Since before we left to go get your son”

“How come I didn’t know about this?”

“I swore I told you”

“You didn’t”

“I didn’t know that either”

Kaydence just gave Brian a look and shook her head.

Just then the doorbell rang. Brian walked off to answer it and Kaydence came over to me to say hi to my son.

I heard Catherine’s loud voice followed by Matt’s laugh. They came into the kitchen carrying platters. Matt was in a nice shirt and dress pants, his sunglasses perched on his head.

Catherine was in a black dress with lace detailing and had on a white pea coat. She put what she was carrying down and just about ran over to see my son.

“Here’s the lil Rev!”

“Congratulations again man”

“Thanks Matt”

“He’s soooo cute and he has your eyes”

I just laughed at Catherine who took my son from me after I held him out to her. She took him in her arms and started swaying with him.

“If he pukes you get to clean it up Catherine”

She just shot me a glare. I heard the door opening and closing again.

“WHERE’S THE BABY!?”

Kaileigh came running around the corner and just about attacked Catherine who was still holding my son. Kaydence quickly joined them. I looked over to see Zacky coming in carrying a big covered plate. He was dressed nice too.

“What’s on the plate?”

“Kaileigh volunteered for chocolate cake”

“And made you carry it”

“Yep pretty much”

I just laughed at Zacky while he walked over and set the cake down on the counter and went over to see lil Rev. He was now in Kaileigh’s arms and Catherine and Kaydence were un-wrapping the platters Matt and her had brought. I smelt Kaydence’s lasagna and just about went over to steal some but I was shooed away by Kaydence. And when she shoos you away, you shoo.

Kaileigh took of her coat to reveal a rather pretty red dress with lace overlying it. I was starting to feel very underdressed in my jeans and t-shirt.

A few minutes later Johnny and Dayna arrived and Dayna ran off to see lil Rev who hadn’t even left the kitchen yet. He was just being handed around to everyone. Dayna was in a VERY red dress and a simple coat that she quickly took off and threw to Johnny who caught it and hung it over a chair in the dining room. He walked over to say congratulations to me before heading over to see my son.

I was just standing there smiling at my family and at how much they all loved my son so soon.

“Hey Jimmy you’re too underdressed here”

I looked over to see Catherine staring at me.

“Well I wasn’t aware of the dress code”

“Obviously neither was Brian. Did you forget to mention it to him Kaydence the last time you two were together fu…”

“CATHERINE!!!!!”

Brian just looked at his cousin weirdly before a bag was being thrown at him from his girlfriend, Kaydence.

“What the hell is this?”

“A change of clothes for you. I just had a feeling you’d need them”

“Did you break into my house?”

Kaydence just rolled her eyes.

“No those were at my place.”

Brian unzipped the bag and pulled out his favorite black button up shirt.

“THAT’S WHERE I LEFT IT!”

Kaydence just started laughing before grabbing a cupcake that Dayna had brought.

I just shook my head at Brian.

“Come on man let’s go get changed before we get kicked out of the house.”

“Good idea”

“Hey while I change watch over him!”

I was answered with a chorus of okays and yes’s

Brian and I went upstairs into my room where we started to change.

“I can’t believe this shirt has been at Kaydence’s this entire time”

“Well you do leave a lot of shit there”

“Don’t start with me Jimmy”

“I wasn’t I was just stating a fact”

Brian just shot me a glare before returning to his clothes.

“She said I looked good holding your son…”

“You do”

“Jimmy!”

“Oh come on Brian. EVERYONE looks cute holding a baby”

“I guess…”

I finished tucking in my shirt and walked over to Brian.

“Just calm down Brian. Kaydence doesn’t want kids right now. Just cool it.”

Brian just ran a hand through his hair before leaving my room fully dressed. I wasn’t far behind. I came back downstairs to see Catherine holding my son in front of her.

“Why is he in that!?”

“Because it’s Christmas!”

The girls had put my son into a Santa suit while I was changing. Catherine rushed forward and gave me my son while Matt came up behind me and put a Santa hat on my head. They both vacated the shot and everyone’s camera’s started going off.

I just stared at them all.

“We REALLY gonna go there!?”

“YES!”

“Zacky how much sugar has she had already?”

“I don’t know I wasn’t really paying attention”

“ZACKY!”

Kaileigh just started laughing and turned around to grab another cookie.

“Well might as well join her”

I walked over and grabbed a cookie with one hand and stuck it in my mouth.

The rest of the night went by rather quickly. Around 8pm I changed my son into a pair of brand new pajamas that Johnny and Dayna had bought for him. There were little death bats all over them. Johnny had them specially made for him.

I laid him down in his crib and turned on his music and double checked that the monitor was on. I came back downstairs and grabbed my second beer. I had kept from drinking until I had put my son down for the night. Brian and Matt were staying over to help me. Matt had already had a few beers but wasn’t drinking anymore so that he would be sober later on tonight.

By 11pm the guys and I were all sprawled out in my living room amongst toys and such for my son, wrapping paper, and who knows what else. I was on the longest couch, Johnny was in the armchair, Brian was on the loveseat, Zacky was one the floor somewhere, and Matt was in my lazy boy.

Suffice to say we were all pretty much drunk off our asses, except for Matt.

The girls were all in the kitchen talking and laughing.

“Man lil Rev is so cute”

“He sure is”

“Man we should really name him something else don’t you think?”

I looked over at Johnny, “Short shit you’re absolutely right. We need to name my son, because let’s face it, calling him lil Rev is going to get old after a while”

“Exactly!”

We all just looked over at Brian and laughed at him. He was drunk off his ass and the last time Kaydence had walked into the living room and saw Brian she instantly walked right back out.

About an hour later the muffled sounds of my son came from the baby monitor. No one could tell what noise he was making but somehow the baby monitor had been misplaced.

In a frenzy all of us were tearing apart the living room even more in a hunt for the baby monitor. After a good 5 or so minutes Zacky jumped up with it in his hand.

“Success!”

I grabbed the monitor from him but there was silence on the other end of the line. I looked at the guys all confused.

“If you do that again I’m suing for custody”

Everyone looked over to see Kaydence standing in the doorway holding my son. She was feeding him a bottle and glaring at all of us. We all heard Brian gulp loudly.

I walked over to take my son but Kaydence just gave me a death glare so I backed away slowly, running into the coffee table and falling over it and onto the floor making everyone burst out in laughter.

Not long after that the girls took my son back up to bed while we all sprawled out across the living room again.

“So name…”

“Dude I can’t even think straight right now”

“I say we go to the book store tomorrow to look for a name”

I looked over at Brian, “Bookstore?”

He just threw a pillow at me.

“They have baby name books in the bookstore. At least every bookstore usually has like a baby section right?”

“HE’S RIGHT!”

“Johnny calm down”

“Okay soooo tomorrow we all go to the bookstore and look through baby name books and try to find a name that I like that fits my son?”

We all nodded in agreement and not long after the girls all left for a sleepover at Catherine’s place while Johnny and Zacky ended up just crashing at my place. Matt made sure the monitor was visible and up all the way so that we would hear when my son cried.

We all fell asleep in the living room and slept as well as we could with my son waking up every few hours.

But overall…it was a great Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Baby Santa Outfit

OH SHIT!!!!(bucket?)
WHAT'S THIS AN UPDATE!!!!
DAHMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!!

well truth be told i've had majority of this written for a while but i got block on what to happen after a point. but i ended up just putting something in. sorry if it's crappish. :/
i hope you all enjoy anyway! i love you all! i'm hoping ot get better at my updates soon.
this chapter and the next one are dedicated to my awesome friend Nana who's written me two Brian smuts: Tear You Apart and Lookin' To Start A Fire

check them out and her other amazeball stories!!!!!