Status: Comments = Updates :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

Ch. 3 - Shopping

~~~~ Next Day – Dec. 13th, 2009 ~~~~

“BRIAN ELWIN HANER JR. GET YO ASS UP!!!!”

I looked over my shoulder to see Kaydence yelling directly into Brian’s ear. He jumped about a foot in the air and landed on the floor next to the couch he had passed out on the night before.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“What the hell Kaydence!?”

“You weren’t waking up”

“So you blow my eardrum up!?”

“Yep pretty much”

Kaydence just smiled at Brian before skipping over to the kitchen counter to look over my lists of things I needed to get once again.

Brian walked into the kitchen running a hand through his hair.

“What the hell are you doing here anyway?”

“Jimmy called needing my OCD help”

“And you let her wake me up like that?”

“Yep pretty much”

“I hate you both”

I just smiled at Brian and proceeded to down the cup of coffee I was currently holding.

Not long after Kaydence had printed out 5 lists for the guys and me to take to the mall with us today. I don’t know how she separated everything but she did and I loved her for it.

“Kay-kay you’re a genius”

“Nope just anal about certain things. Have fun you guys!”

Kaydence gave Brian a kiss before leaving to go back over to Kaileigh’s house.

Around noon the rest of the guys showed up and we all headed off to the mall. Each of us took a list and we all stood in front of the big baby store there at the mall.

I heard Johnny gulp besides me.

“Should we go in?”

“We have to sooner or later short shit”

“Shut up Brian”

“Well it is the truth there. Now don’t get lost”

“I said shut up!”

“Relax Johnny. I’ll be lucky if I don’t get lost.”

“Now that’s saying something”

I took a deep breath and looked around at the guys.

“Now or never”

“For Jimmy”

“For Jimmy’s son”

“For the first Avenged Baby”

“For little Rev”

“For my son”

We all walked into the baby store and split up in search of our items.

I looked down at my list. There was crib suggestions, crib mattress suggestions, play pens, rockers, changing tables, strollers, car seats, etc.

I headed off to where I figured was the cribs.

“Holy shit”

I didn’t realize there would be THIS many cribs to choose from.

I slowly started down the aisle my eyes wide.

How the hell was I going to pick one?

“GUYS I NEED HELP!?”

I spun around at the sound of Zacky’s voice.

I raced towards the origin of his voice and saw him standing in front of a wall of diapers.

Matt and Johnny came around the corner and Matt was on the phone with I think Brian. Most likely trying to give him directions to where the rest of us were.

“What’s wrong Zacky?”

“I don’t know which kind to get!”

We all looked at the mound of diapers.

“Damn that’s a lot”

I looked over to see Brian was there with us now.

“Guys…I think we need reinforcements”

“Agreed”

The guys pulled out their phones and proceeded to call their girlfriends.

We needed some girls in here NOW.

~~~~ 2 pm ~~~~

It was 2 pm by the time the girls all showed up.

We heard them before we saw them.

All of that was thanks to Johnny’s girl, Dayna, who proceeded to yell his name and come towards him doing a bunch of cartwheels and flips from her gymnastics days. Ending with her jumping into his arms. She came so fast that she almost knocked Johnny down. Thank goodness she was smaller than him by a lot. Otherwise she may have totally knocked them both over.

Next we heard Kaydence and Kaileigh’s laughter. They were coming towards us a little slower for Kaydence was giving Kaileigh a piggy back ride. Catherine wasn’t far behind just shaking her head at them.

What can I say the guys have some crazy ass girls who are awesome and I love each and every one.

When they reached up Kaileigh jumped down from Kaydence’s back and rushed to hug Zacky. Kaydence lunged at Brian and Catherine walked over to Matt and kissed him. I was surprised Brian didn’t fake gag but then again he was preoccupied with Kaydence.

“Yo guys and girls here! We needs to get back into that store to buy it out so that I can go get my son!”

“Alright alright ALRIGHT!”

The guys all left again with their lists and their accompanying girl. I stuck with Brian and Kaydence for the time being. So we had double to get but that was fine with me. I must say we all looked like crap compared to the girls.

Kaydence was dressed in distressed slim fitting jeans, a bright pink top with a bright pink hoodie over it. She was wearing an hot pink fedora and pink heels. I don’t know how she managed to wear those while giving Kaileigh a piggy back ride but I guess she can. She was wearing her Eifle tower necklace, heart ring, pink bracelet and her pink sunglasses were attached to her pink and black polka dot bag. All pink make up too.

It amused me how dressed up she got for shopping and going out but when she’s around the house she looks like a slob at times. Usually wearing something she’s stolen from Brian or even me at times. Kaydence is one of my best friends so it’s all good.

After what felt like forever she helped me pick out a dark wood colored crib and a matching dresser and changing table. Next we decided to take care of Brian’s list. There was bibs, bottles, pacifiers, pacifier clips, high chair, spoons, etc.

We spent a little while in that aisle trying to decide on the colors of everything. Brian was just saying to grab some in any color while Kaileigh and I were trying to color coordinate everything. Brian threatened to grab all pink crap if we didn’t hurry up.

Suffice to say that sure worked on us.

We were heading over back towards the play pens when we passed Zacky and Kaileigh back in the diaper aisle. They were arguing per usual. They had already gotten the correct formula and some burping rags. Currently they were arguing over which brand of diapers to go with.

“Go with what’s on the sheet of paper!”

“No! I’ve heard this brand is better!”

“Does it really matter that much?”

“Don’t you want your best friend’s son to have the best diapers possible?”

“…Well yes but still…this is ridiculous”

“I will kick you”

“Please no kicking in those heels”

Brian and I started laughing at that point. For Kaileigh was in her black bootie heels as they call them. And according to Zacky they hurt like a mother fucker. She was also wearing black flare jeans and a blue shirt that says, “I’m not short I’m fun sized”. It fits her well since she’s short. She swung her black bag at Brian and I and we ran for it while Kaydence laughed at us. She was wearing a crap load of bracelets and rings that would hurt if smacked with. Not to mention she was wearing a cookie monster hat that matched her hoodie. The hat being able to easily be thrown at us.

We checked up on Johnny and Dayna who were looking at blankets. They had gotten a bunch of onesie, socks, and little toys. They were now on blankets and bath stuff. Dayna was clearly more excited than Johnny who was giving us his kill me face.

Dayna just smiled at us before rushing over to hold up a onesie she had found. It was white and said, “My daddy’s a drummer” with a little drum set on there.

“I FUCKIGN LOVE YOU DAYNA!!!!”

She just smiled wide at me and I grabbed her up in a hug. She was short and cute.

Perfect for Johnny.

She reached into the cart and pulled out a light blue onesie that said drums rawk with a snare drum on it and a white one that said “hit drums, not people”.

“Dayna you rock!”

She pulled out a few more that involved drumming or drummers.

That girl could find anything music related in the wild.

She was in dark skinny jeans, blue shirts, uniform style jacket, crazy purple socks and boots with buckles. She’s seems to be the only sensible one out of the girls for not wearing heels. And those cupcake earrings were just too much.

I left Brian and Kaydence with Jonny and Dayna and wandered over to where Matt and Catherine were. They were having a glaring match in the middle of the play pen aisle.

“What’s going on here guys?”

“Matt and I were just having a little discussion over play pens”

“Dude she’s brutal when you don’t like what she likes”

“Shut up Matt”

“You see!”

“Well what are the choices?”

After looking over both of the play pen sets Matt and Catherine were fighting over I ended up liking Catherine’s pick better. I don’t know why but I liked the brown tones of it all better than the usual blue for boys.

Matt was a little sore at this point but then he found the most awesome bedding set for the crib ever! It was called rock and roll. There were little guitars, drum sets, music notes, keyboards, and such all over. Plus everything was a dark brown with light blue and white.

Once we were all done we ventured out with all of the crap for my son to our cars. We were standing there staring at the mounds of crap and the girls were jumping around all hyper about the baby that was going to be coming soon.

“How can you girls were heels while shopping then bounce around STILL wearing them?”

“It’s nature; now start loading those boxes before my heel makes contact with your forehead!”

Brian immediately gulped at this and grabbed a box lifting it into my SUV.

Catherine just laughed at us and hopped back over to the girls.

She was in grey heels that looked like they would hurt very much. She was wearing grey jeans and a cool print tee with a black hoodie over it. She had on a little blue knit hat and white sunglasses. She was swinging her blue bag around and jumping up and down with Kaydence.

“You’re cousin’s weird Brian”

“You’re dating her Matt”

“Don’t I know it”

“Okay enough talk more lifting!”

We all just groaned at the girls and continued to load up our cars and head back to my house.

~~~~ That Night ~~~~

“WHAT THE HELL I CAN PLAY DRUMS LIKE IT’S NOTHING BUT I CAN’T FIGURE THIS OUT!!!!”

I was sitting on the floor of my son’s future room with crib parts everywhere trying to figure out how to put this crib together. Brian had managed to figure out how the stroller works with Matt. Johnny and Zacky had figured out the play pen but I was determined to put the crib together myself.

Brian poked his head into the room and looked down at me.

“You okay in here?”

“Do I look okay to you smart ass?”

“Okay calm down JImbo”

“I will throw something at you!”

“Please don’t; that wouldn’t end well for anyone”

“It would for me”

“Well I can help you?”

“NO! I’m going to do this myself!”

“Okay good luck”

Brian left and I heard him go downstairs and exclaim when he saw the mess of the rest of my house. The girls had gone through everything else and were making piles so I could put everything together much easier. They had also gone out and gotten paint samples that matched the current theme of browns and blues for his room. I said no blues though, because it was overdone.

They ahd brought them in to me and I had looked them over and settled on this light brown color. They went right back out and got the paint and everything we needed to paint his room tomorrow.

Now they were going through everything.

An hour or so later I had managed to get the crib together.

“Short shit come here!”

The guys all came upstairs with Johnny.

“What do you want Jimmy?”

“Get in the crib I want to make sure nothing missing”

“What!? I’m too big for that!”

“Short shit get in!”

I ran for Johnny but he dodged out of the way and ran for it. So we resorted to piling a bunch of random crap into the crib to make sure it was good.

It was.

I made sure the dresser and changing table were all together and put them in the room. We would wait to put everything into the drawers and such until after the room was painted and dried. We just had the heavy crap in there so that it was less to try to move around a whole lot. Everyone left to go home and I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Who knew one little person would need so much crap?
♠ ♠ ♠
Kaydence's Outfit
Kaileigh's outfit
Dayna's Outfit
Catherine's Outfit

Crib Set
Stroller and Car Seat
Play Pen
Paint Color

wow a lot of links! lol newho much love to my subscribers!!! and my commentors!!!!
i'm having a blast writing this story right now! and it's all coming so easily. same thing again, 3 comments and i'll update. keep it coming guys keep it coming!

love you all and hope you enjoy!

subscribe and comment my lovelies!!!