Status: Updating soon. Comments are appreciated.

More Than Words

Chapter Three

Coletta laid in bed the next morning, reminiscing on the night before. She was completely lost in those blue eyes. She couldn't stop thinking about them. The way he kissed her, so much more then a normal kiss. She felt more then what a normal kiss would feel like.

Her father called for her name as he entered the house. As soon as he got to her bedroom door he knocked. "Coletta?" He called.

"Come in." She allowed. He step in and looked at her laying in her bed, twirling her hair and staring at the ceiling.

"You do remember that you were going to take Cali out today, right?" James reminded his daughter.

"Oh, that was today?" She asked, now sitting up in her bed.

"Yeah, she's been talking about it all week."

"Alright. Let me get ready. I'll be over in a bit." He started for the door. "Dad, why didn't you just call me?" She asked, confused.

"Well, I'm kind of just going home. I stayed at Kirk's for the night. Your mom didn't want me to come home drunk." He admitted.

She chuckled a little bit. "Wow, dad, wow." He left, leaving Coletta to get ready.

She got out of her current pajamas and into a Nirvana top, with a pair of denim skinny jeans. She slipped on some of her favorite biker boots and placed her beanie over her head.

After she did her make up, which consisted of eyeliner, she grabbed her bag and keys. She stopped at her front door, making sure she had locked everything then continued on out of the house.

Coletta unlocked her two-thousand-eleven purple Dodge Challenger and hopped in. She started the engine, loving how it roared.

__________________________________

"So, where do you want to go, Cali?" Coletta asked her younger half-sister.

"Can we go shopping by the beach? Dad doesn't want to take me." She pouted.

Coletta chuckled, knowing that her dad didn't let her shop on the beach because of all of exposing clothing the sell. "Yeah."

Coletta and Cali spent about three hours at the beach. Coletta had bought Cali some clothes for school. Clothes that actually gave her twelve year old body compliments. Not in a bad way. They just enhanced her true beauty.

"So, daddy told me that you kissed someone yesterday." Cali spoke, ending the silence.

Coletta shook her head. "He's such a noisy ass." Coletta complained and Cali agreed.

"Who was it?"

Coletta chuckled, thinking how she could talk boys with her twelve year old sister. "A drummer." She said, keeping it short and simple.

"What band?" Cali asked, determined to get the name.

"Avenged Sevenfold." Someone said from behind them. Coletta looked up behind them, seeing the one and only, James Owen Sullivan.

"Yeah, them." Coletta said, standing up from the sand and brushing herself off. "What are you doing here?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Sorry, I didn't know that this was your half of the beach, Ms.Hetfield." He joked.

"Well, Mr.Sullivan, it is. So, why are you here?" She questioned, returning the joke.

Jimmy smiled, liking how she went along with what he said. "Just walking around. Taking my mind off things." He admitted, smiling down at Cali. "I'm Jimmy, by the way."

"Cali." She said, returning a small smile.

"So, Coletta, I was going to ask," Jimmy paused, thinking of the right words to say. "Want to hang out sometime?"

Coletta debated her answer. "I'll have to get back to you on that." She stated, walking away with Cali close behind her.

"So, Fora's at seven tomorrow night?" He asked as she walked away.

"Bye James." She yelled, opening up her car door, not looking back at him.

"She's going to be there." He told himself with a small smirk. No one ever denied him, so he was sure that she would surely not deny him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coletta's Outfit
Short and sweet, but the start of something?[;
Hope you liked it;<33

I have a new Brian Haner Jr story up, Perfectly Imperfect.