Status: Updating soon. Comments are appreciated.

More Than Words

Chapter Five

Coletta sat in her living room waiting for Jimmy. It had been a couple weeks since their date and her and Jimmy have been hanging out a lot. Almost everyday. They had learned a lot about each other. But today made Coletta's stomach knot. She was officially meeting the rest of the band so that made her really something special to Jimmy. Sure, she had already met the band and saw them for a couple of months but she never really talked with them.

Her heart began to pick up it's pace when she saw Jimmy's BMW pull up in front of her house. She wasn't going to admit it but she was really falling for him. Never did she feel more then a physical attraction towards anyone. The boyfriends she had had never made her heart speed up, or the butterflies in her stomach flap around like crazy. She never thought about them throughout the day or wonder if they were thinking about her. But Jimmy made her feel that way. And she absolutely loved it.

Coletta answered the door with a huge smile laid upon her lips. Her lips were greeted with Jimmy's. "Ready?" He asked, that goofy smile on his face that came so often the past few weeks.

Coletta bite her lip lightly and nodded with a smile.

Image

They pulled up to a huge castle like house just a few streets off of the beach. Jimmy opened the passenger door for Coletta, helping her out. She noticed a few cars in the driveway including a couple of BMW's, two Dodge Chargers and a custom chopper.

Jimmy's fingers tangled with Coletta's as they walked up the walkway. Zacky opened the door with a beer in his hand, "Welcome to mi casa!" He said loudly, making Coletta chuckle. Jimmy just rolled his eyes at his friend as they continued into the house. "Okay, that bright blond is Gena, my girlfriend. The twins, Val and Michelle are with Matt and Brian. Then you have Lacey that has lost her mind and is engaged to short shit." Zacky explained. Coletta waved to them and most of the girls waved back. Val and Michelle tried to ignore her, only because Jimmy's ex girlfriend was and still is their best friend. They didn't like the fact that she was basically being replaced by Coletta.

"Okay, awkward." Zacky said, walking back into the kitchen with the rest of the guys.

Jimmy gave Coletta a reassuring smile before walking off into the kitchen. "Don't feel bad, they just aren't used to Jimmy dating yet," Gena explained to Coletta. She understood. From what she heard from Megan was that him and his ex were together for six long years. But it fell apart this past year.

Val and Michelle really didn't have any bad feelings towards Coletta, they just thought that Jimmy should have waited a little longer before moving on from Leana. The only thing that kept Val and Michelle weird on them being together was the fact that Jimmy was at least eight years older then her.

"Coletta, come get a beer," Brian said, nodding for her to come in the kitchen. Coletta smiled and walked into the kitchen. "Don't worry about Michelle and Val. They'll get used to you," Brian smiled, handing Coletta a beer.

"I've never heard the name Coletta before,"

"It's Italian. I was conceived in Italy," She said with a slight blush.

"It's a nice name, really unique," Johnny said.

"Thank you,"

Small talk was all everybody made the whole time they were there. Jimmy was dying to put his hands on Coletta. But for the girls sake, he refrained. He didn't want to give them any reason to dislike Coletta.

"How you liking Jimmy?" Gena asked with a huge smile on her face.

Coletta laughed a bit, "He's great. I can't get enough of him,"

"Well, I'm glad you can make him so happy. I haven't seen him this way for a few months," Lacey said, a huge smile appearing over her face.

Coletta looked over at Jimmy and he smiled a cheeky grin. She smiled back at him, feeling her butterflies that happened so much around Jimmy and began thinking. She's changing his life and she didn't even know it.

Image

Jimmy and Coletta left a few hours later. He noticed that she was starting to get uncomfortable with the daggers that Val and Michelle were giving. And the last thing Jimmy wanted was for Coletta to feel unwanted. She was getting along great with Lacey, Gena and the guys though. And that made Jimmy happy.

Coletta sighed as she looked up at her beach house. She really didn't want to go in by herself, she wanted Jimmy with her. Both of them were feeling intimate feelings for each other that were just not going away very easily. But they both new that they didn't want to risk their relationship for sex.

"I'm sorry about Val and Michelle. I didn't think they'd act that way," Jimmy mumbled towards Coletta.

Coletta shook her head and smiled reassuringly towards him, "It's fine." Jimmy wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not. She could be just hiding behind her smile. But she wasn't. She honestly didn't mind that they didn't like her. She could careless what everyone else thought as long as she was happy. That's what her mom taught her. "Why'd you break up with her?" She suddenly asked, taking Jimmy off guard.

"You don't want to know," He said plainly, looking in front of him, hiding the pain and anger that was behind his eyes.

"Actually, I do," She pushed. Jimmy looked at her and let out a deep sigh.

"She cheated on me, no big deal," He acted as if he hadn't affected him but it did. It hurt him to his very core. How much love and respect he had for her and she threw it all away. He eyes seemed to wander to his left hand. His 'Leana' tattoo on his ring finger seemed to be more noticeable then ever. Even with how much she hurt him, he couldn't find the strength to remove the tattoo. If anything, he wanted to replace it with Coletta's name.

"It doesn't seem like not a big deal," She hinted.

"Okay, she hurt me really bad but it's done, it's over. I don't ever have to deal with it again," His words weren't so convincing to Coletta. She looked down at his ring finger and noticed the name. She really hurt him, but he really loved her.

"I'll never hurt you," She whispered to him, pecking his cheek lightly. "What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you," She said into his ear, making Jimmy's heart skip a beat. He hadn't felt that way in years. The way he was feeling with Coletta was much different, more deeper, more love. Jimmy's eyes locked with Coletta's, sending shivers down his spine. Those green eyes could get him to do anything for her. He lips collided with hers, his hand caressing her face lightly. The more time went by, the more the kiss deepened until Coletta's phone started ringing.

Such a movie moment, Coletta thought, sending a apologetic smile towards Jimmy before answering her phone. "Hi dad." She said calmly, regaining her breath. Nothing worse then your dad calling in the middle of a heated make out session.

"Hey Letta, what are you doing?" Her father asked happily.

"I'm with Jimmy," She answered.

"Oh, are you guys getting serious because I want to know if I'm getting a future son in law," Coletta's face flushed when he said that. She didn't even want to think about marriage, it scared the shit out of her.

"Dad," She warned, turning her head from Jimmy to hide her expression.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Are you still coming over for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll be there," She said quickly, wanting to just get off the phone.

"Okay, love you sweety," He cooed.

"Love you too, dad. Bye," She hung up the phone before he could reply. "Sorry,"

Jimmy smiled lightly, "It's fine,"

"I'll see you later Jimmy," She said, opening the door. Before she could get out, Jimmy pulled her back in, locking lips with her. She smiled into the kiss but it faded when it broke apart. "Bye Jimmy," She said, smiling at him.

"Bye babe," He said proudly, putting his car in reverse. He watched her walked to her front door before fully pulling out of her driveway. He hated the feeling of leaving her. He actually ached for her and that's what was pulling him in so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updating.
COMMENTS ARE WELCOME.

Guess who's going to the Revolver Golden God Awards(;