Status: Updating soon. Comments are appreciated.

More Than Words

Chapter Six

Coletta walked into her parents house, setting her purse on the table beside the door. "Letta!" Three kid voices screamed. An instant smile adored her face when she saw the three kids that made her life so fun and exciting.

"Hey guys," She said, smiling at all of them as their arms wrapped around her. Her dad just came down stairs, still in a pair of pajama pants. He rubbed his eyes from the tiredness. "You do remember me coming over for breakfast today, right?" Coletta asked with a small smirk.

"Yeah, yeah," He yawned. "Of course I did," Francesca came down the stairs behind him.

"No, I had to wake him," She said, slapping his arm lightly.

"You said breakfast not up at the ass crack of dawn," Francesca scolded him for cursing, which he was having a tough time after coming off of tour. "I mean butt kids, don't mock what I say,"

"I mean butt kids, don't mock what I say," Castor mocked.

"Castor, don't start," he warned.

"Castor, don't start,"

"Okay, Cas, stop," Fran said and he obeyed and ran to the kitchen.

"I don't understand these kids," He mumbled following everyone into the kitchen.

Francesca made pancakes, eggs, muffins and bacon for everyone. Castor was the first one done, unlike the rest of the bunch who decided to eat slowly and talk.

"So, Jimmy, huh? Is he the one?" Fran asked, taking a small bite of her pancakes.

Coletta felt the blush creep up on her cheeks. Everyone knew that she had just being going out with for a few weeks. Is that even enough time to fall in love, Coletta wandered to herself. "Don't know," She replied with a shrug. What she wanted to say was something towards the reference of him being the most amazing guy in the world and she'd do anything to make him hers forever.

"You've been spending a lot of time with him, Coletta," James pointed out, trying to get something out of her.

"That doesn't mean anything, we're just having fun,"

"Are you being safe?" Her father suddenly asked, snapping Coletta's head from the window to him.

"Dad, I'm twenty-two, please don't start this conversation," she groaned.

"I just want to make sure I don't have any grand babies out of wed-lock,"

Coletta sighed as she finished up her breakfast, setting her plate in the sink. "Don't worry, I'm no where near ready for that with Jimmy, okay?" She said quietly.

James nodded and looked at his plate, no longer feeling the urge to eat the remaining food. "Just remember you brought up the subject," Francesca reminded him.

Coletta left the house and made her way back to hers, where she'd be meeting up with Megan.

"Hey bitch," Megan said coming through the door and plopping down on the couch next to Coletta.

"Hey," She replied, continuing to look at the floor.

Megan sighed loudly, "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong,"

"Liar,"

"I'm not lying,"

"Coletta, I know you. What is wrong?"

"What's it like to be in love?" Coletta suddenly asked.

Megan waited a little bit before answering. "I don't really know how to explain it,"

Coletta nodded and looked at the floor again. She couldn't help but think of Jimmy when the word love or forever came up. And she knew that she felt something more then just liking Jimmy. She just wasn't sure because she truly didn't know what love felt like. Butterflies were new to her and her constant ache for his touch. Somewhere deep inside her, she knew she loved him. It was just a matter of telling him.

Coletta was still trying to wrap her head around the whole idea of being in love and it happening so fast. It was scaring her. "Are in love with Jimmy?" Megan asked, breaking Coletta from her thoughts.

"I think so but then again, what would I know. I'm twenty-two and never been in love,"

"Hey, at least you fell for someone who is worth it. Most of the guys I fell for were losers,"

"Is that why you like girls?" Coletta joked and Megan chuckled.

"Yeah, probably," Megan smiled.

They sat around and watched chick flicks for most of the day. Coletta and Megan were both wrapped up in a blanket, eating popcorn.

Coletta looked over to the side table where she saw her phone light up. She picked it up and saw Jimmy's name. Her heart began to race and the butterflies started flapping around. "Hey," She said smiling and Megan shook her head with a smirk on her face.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jimmy asked on the other side of the phone.

"Watching movies with Megs. Why?"

"Just wondering if I could come over?" Jimmy said kind of hopeful.

Coletta looked at Megan before she nodded. "Yeah,"

"Alright, I'll be there in a bit," They hung up their phones and Jimmy made his way over.

"Okay, I'm leaving," Megan said, standing from the couch.

"What?"

"Jimmy is coming over, you don't want me around while he's here," Megan smirked and Coletta shook her head. "Bye bitch,"

"Bye whore," Megan left without another word.

Only a few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Coletta's heart began racing and her butterflies start flapping. She got up off the couch and answered the door, her lips immediately being met my Jimmy's but in a more forceful manner then usual. Her arms wrapped around his neck, securing them tightly. Jimmy's hands worked themselves around her waist. His tongue brushed against her bottom lip and she broke them apart, letting his tongue work wonders. Coletta moaned into his mouth before he pulled away to get a quick breath of air.

Jimmy's hand started making it's way up Coletta's bare back, making her shiver. She quickly realized what was about to unravel and she pulled away. "I don't think we should do this," She said in whisper. Jimmy sighed and nodded before both of them walking over to the couch and pulling her on his lap.

"What's on your mind?" Jimmy finally asked after a few moments of silence.

"Have you ever had something important to say, but didn't know how to say it?" She asked looking into his eyes. Those eyes that made her melt instantly.

"I have a philosophy for that," Jimmy murmured, getting her attention.

"And what's that?"

"More than words is all you have to do to make it real," Coletta looked at him, understanding what he had just said. I just need to show him I love him, she thought. "What do you have to say?" He asked, curious to her question.

"Nothing," She replied quickly. She didn't want him to catch on to what was going on. Plus, she didn't even know if she was really in love or not. She just had new feelings that she assumed was love. They could have been something else. Maybe she was getting sick or something. She really didn't want to admit to herself that she may be in love with Jimmy.

"Coletta, I know you want to say something," Jimmy pushed, hoping to get something out of her.

"It's nothing, really," She assured but she couldn't even tell herself that.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS?(: