Status: Updating soon. Comments are appreciated.

More Than Words

Chapter Seven

Coletta had been debating the past few weeks on telling Jimmy that she loved him. She knew for sure that she loved him now. She looked at the facts. She hated going a day without him. Forever seemed to always pop in her mind when Jimmy was around. She had the constant ache for her touch. Butterflies were very common around him. The most important fact was that she could be herself around him.

After doing her research on cheesy romantic films and chick flicks, she realized that her love was true. She didn't look at any other guys with lust at all. It was all Jimmy. And she was perfectly fine with that.

Today, they were just hanging around his condo. They played a few games of pool, watched some movies because Jimmy was a serious movie whore and just enjoyed each others company.

Coletta laughed as she looked at her hair. "See, I do excellent braids," Jimmy gloated. She was sitting on his lap on his couch.

"I don't even think you can classify that as a braid. It's just all knotted," She said and Jimmy faked pouted. "But it's a very good knot!" Coletta exclaimed, kissing Jimmy's cheek. He chuckled.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do without you on tour," Jimmy said with a frown. Coletta just sighed as she thought of it. She wasn't going to see him for a couple months, unless she took special trips out to see them, which she planned on doing.

"It'll be fine. I mean, it's not like it's a year or something," Coletta knew she had to tell him soon. It was now or never at this point. She didn't want him to go on tour and find some girl that makes him feel good and him just forget about her all together. Though she highly doubted that would happen, she still wanted to let him know. Even if he didn't feel the same.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, un-knotting her braid. She just looked at him and kissed his lips softly, closing her eyes and enjoying his thin lips on hers. Jimmy seemed to deepen the kiss more, holding her against him more tightly.

More than words is all you have to do to make it real, Jimmy's sentence rang through her head repeatedly and she switched her position on Jimmy, now straddling him. He wasn't quite sure on what she was doing but he liked it. She leaned down further, wrapping her arms securely around his neck.

Jimmy was using everything in him not to slip his hands up her shirt as the make out session had gotten more intense. Coletta took one of his hands from around her waist and cupped it around her breast as she continued making out with him. He wasn't sure what was happening and he didn't know if he should stop it. "Letta," He breathed as he pulled out of the kiss. "What are you doing?"

"I want you Jimmy. I don't want to wait anymore," Her words were like sweet candy to him but he didn't want to take advantage of her. Coletta's lips were back on his and he showed signs of hesitation, causing her to pull away.;"What's wrong?" She asked, kind of worried.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked, looking into her green eyes.

[It's now or never, she thought in her head. She nodded to him. "I love you Jimmy. I've never wanted anything more then I've wanted you," She said, trying not to scramble her words. She had said. She finally let him know. While she was expecting for him to freak out, his lips collided with hers again, more passion and feel into now then before.

"I love you too, Coletta. Words can't even describe," He said breathless, meeting his lips with hers again. She felt as if she was floating or on top of the world. She couldn't help but smile into the kiss that he had admitted it to her too.

Things sped up a lot quicker after that and clothes were flying off each other. Jimmy then leading them down the hall to his bedroom. His closed the door behind them and they continued.

Coletta wanted something to give to Jimmy that he would remember while he was out on the road. And that was her heart. He had it completely. She had his. There was no turning back now. They both held very fragile things to take care of and she was fully ready to take of his heart, she was just hoping he was really ready to take care of hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
:'D
I know it's short but it's sweet!<33