Love Is a ***

Chapter Nine

I smiled as I opened the doors to house I hadn't visited since I was barely nine years old. Almost instantly a maid came down the stairs to greet us and she grinned and engulfed me into her arms for a hug. I chuckled when i realized she had been the maid that took care of me while growing up.

"Oh my. December you've gotten so big and your so handsome to. I bet you've got yourself a nice looking partner don't you?" She asked while winking at me and nudging my arm. I shook my head at her and scratched the back of my neck.

"Not yet Edna." I replied to her nervously. She just rolled her eyes and nodded at me understandingly. "What ever you say Mr. Luna." Edna crossed her arms then turned her attention my new group of friends I had met less than an hour ago.

"Oh my! Oh my! Come on in you silly boys and girls. Mr. Luna, you should have told me you were bringing guest over. Anyone hungry?" She asked while motioning the people behind me to cake of their jackets and shoes. "Give me you sweater sweetheart." Edna said to one of the twins. The completely obeyed and all of us gave her our sweaters to put in the coat closet.

One of the butlers came into the room and grabbed my belongings to take them to my room. A second maid came to show the gang the way to the television room.

Yeah, my parents were loaded, life should have been great right? Unfortunately no. My little brother has a terrible illness which is why they're away from me so much because they're traveling Europe to find a cure to his sickness. I would've been left with my older brother but he bailed on me before my parents had been gone for a week and I haven't seen him since.

My thoughts we instantly shattered when Ryan came through the door with Mac in his arms. I raised my eyebrow at them. I hadn't noticed that they had been separated from the rest of us. Ryan huffed in. "Oh my god it's so fucking cold out there."

I grinned and shook my head at him while closing the door and locking it. Edna came back into the room and gasped. "What happened to him?!" She said surprised. I watched as Ryan put Mac down and Mac groaned while his knees gave away underneath him. Ryan was quick to react and helped Mac stand up some what. Edna walked closer and grabbed Mac's face by the chin, he winced and that's when I realized there was a bruise.

"We were playing a game earlier and he fell, that's when he hit his chin on sidewalk and it bruised. It's also why he's not feeling so great." Ryan quickly explained. I paused for a second when I sensed a fakeness in his voice. Edna shook her head and grabbed onto Mac, putting his arm around her neck to support him while Ryan let go.

"Let's go get you checked out okay sweetie?" Edna said while walking towards our infirmary room. Ryan took a step to follow but Edna stopped him, "It's alright dear, I have him. December can you please take this young gentleman to the television room with the rest of the kids, then come meet with me I have matters to discuss concerning your brother."

I nodded my head and told Ryan to follow me, he obeyed.

I think he's lying, earlier the only injury Mac had gotten was an aching back, no bruises or scratches on his face. At the realization of the thought my suspicion formed, why were they so far away from the rest of the group in the first place?

What were Ryan and Mac really doing?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to take a moment to thank
coldheartedsoul
dancergirl9305 (x2)
nightrunner96

For commenting on this story. It' means a lot to us you three. :] Not to sound to needy but The rest of our Silent Readers should comment to so we can know you opinion :3

Also if you want, go check out my other slash To Write Love On His Arms or feel free to go check out my other stories.

P.S. For the seventh time in the last 3 years I hurt my knee again. FML XD