Love Is a ***

Chapter Eleven

I sighed as I opened the door to the infirmary. I was greeted with the sight of Edna scolding Mac. He just sat there and stared at the floor.

"Where protective gear." She said and shook her head. Edna turned her attention towards me and motioned me to go into the other separate room. I nodded and quickly made my way into the room on the other side and closed the door behind me.

I loved my little brother, a hell lot. My older brother didn't really pay much attention to me when we were growing up. He didn't associate with me in any way so we really don't have a bond what so ever. Then my little brother August was born and I swore that'd I'd be a better big brother than mine.

As August grew up I was always the one defending him if our older brother September got pissed off at him or blamed him for something that wasn't his doing. I taught August so many things. I was the one to teach him any sport he wanted while my dad was working. When he was a baby and my mom needed a break I'd watch him. If he cried or got injured, even if it was a paper cut, I was the first one there to help.

Last year August got really sick. I was the first to notice this. I saw how he started skipping meals and how his skin was getting paler. I was the one who stood awake at night and had his coughs echoing in my head. I told my mom but she just shrugged it of and told me not to worry about it. She claimed that I was being paranoid. But I knew she was wrong.

Then my parents company boomed and they moved to Paris to grow their business. September and I decided to stay here, too comfortable in this town to move around but August was so young and excited to see the world so he left with them.

Two weeks ago she called me and said that August was really ill, that he had thrown up and she had finally picked up on his habits. Now she knew as well as I did that there was something wrong and only three days ago did she finally take him into the hospital.

"December." Edna said as she walked through the door and then closed it behind her.

"What did they say?" I asked and stood up. What was wrong with August??

"December............ August has cancer."

No.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
dancergirl9305
nightrunner96
InsaneLaughter

For comenting you guys. :]
I love you. :D