Love Is a ***

Chapter Fifteen

"What now?" Emerald ask as he hugged Sammy, the female who had given him his rewarding kiss when we won the DDR game. The rest of us murmured a soft "I don't know." In unison, which was followed by a shrug of the shoulders. I sat on the opposite side of the couch with Mark right next to me upside down with his head touching the floor. A very annoyed Chartreuse sat beside him with his arms crossed and glaring at his twin.

When Ryan and Mac left we decided that playing DDR was less fun without them so we moved onto watching a horror movie marathon. It was probably two in the morning now and we all had endured watching about six movies and pigging out on popcorn.

Bert and John, the two boys I had barely found out who's names were in the middle of the third movie, sat in the floor with Katie laying in between them. Katie had passed out somewhere in the end of the fifth movie and was hugging the blond haired ones shoe; Bert.

"I think it's time we headed home." Chartreuse grumbled. I had also figured out that Chartreuse was extremely jealous of his twin because Emerald had a relationship with Sammy while Chartreuse was left alone.

"I think Chartreuse is right, besides; the sooner we get Katie into her comfortable bed the better chance we have of her not being a demon when she wakes up later." Mark said and did a small roll off the couch and landing on his knees facing out direction.

John nodded in agreement and pried Katie's arms off his shoes while Bert stood and picked her up. "Awe, but then I'll have to say good bye to Sammy." Emerald whined and buried his head into Sammy's shoulder. Sammy just laughed in response.

"You guys go figure that out, we're going to head home." Bert spoke and began walking out of the room. John nodded and waved at me, "Thanks for having us over dude, you fucking rock." Then he disappeared and we heard the front door open and close.

The remaining for people all stood up and stretched. "Maybe Sammy can spend the night with me." Emerald purred into her ear. Chartreuse's face scrunched up in disgust, "Hell no, I don't want to stay awake listening to you two nasty horn dogs moaning like cheap whores."

Sammy narrowed her eyes at him and Emerald just frowned. "Dude just stay at my place." Mark sighed and rubbed his own eyes. Chartreuse nodded as a look of relief flooded his face. Both of the boys left with good-bye waves to me and thank yous about letting me have them over.

I walked Emerald and Sammy towards the front door, Emerald had gotten their coats on the way there and he helped Sammy put hers on. "You're pretty cool December, really hard to find people like you in this town." Emerald said and gave me a man hug. He opened the door and Sammy zipped up her jacket.

"Really appreciate you letting us chill here, D.C. We plan to see you in a future soon. Good night." Sammy said with an Australian accent. I nodded at her and she walked out the door.

"Hey December, always go for Australian chicks, their the fucking best in bed." Emerald whisper to me as he followed with a hip trust in the air. I just chuckled to myself and shook my head, closing the door behind him.

Then I walked up the stairs as an odd feeling pooled into my stomach. The house sounded eerily silent and a sense of something bad happening ran through my body. I just shrugged it off though, it was probably just the movies getting to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe