Love Is a ***

Chapter Eighteen

The sun was setting in western sky; pinks, blues, purples, and oranges swirled over the twilight. The moon was peeking over the eastern sky forcing dark blues, and black. Lake Michigan twinkled like the stars of the night sky. The wind was still, only shaking the leaves of the trees or the blades of grass for a moment. It was a warm June evening, and birds fell over the setting sky, looking like shadows.

Strong arms were wrapped around my waist and my fingers stroke his hands gently. I leaned into him more, and he giggled quietly, and forced me back onto the ground, so I could stare at the night sky. I pushed his arms off me, and heard a whimper coming from next to me. The corners of my lips turned into a smirk.

I felt weight being pushed down on my shoulders, “You little fuck.”

I chuckled staring into his deep gray, green eyes; they soften, and twinkled, “Hey, this little fuck enjoys being fucked.” I said.

“You do?” he paused to think, “Well if I could I do it now. I would, but you wanted to be out in the open. If I fuck you here, everyone would try to take you ‘cause you’re a great fuck.”

I giggled, “You just think my ass is in love with your dick.”

“Hey now, this dick knows the right place to ram you.” he teased.

I smirked, and ghosted my fingers over his arm, “So does my dildo.”

He smirked, “Well then, Mac, if you think your dildo a better fuck, were going to have to change your mind. Now won’t we?”

“Too bad your parents are home tonight.” I sighed.

He bended down to peck me on the lips, “There going on a trip next week, so cheer up. It will be just you, and me. A bed, and some lube.”

I threw my arms around his neck, and pulled him down closer to my mouth. I sucked on his bottom lip for a moment, before he licked my top lip telling me to let him in. I opened my mouth a little, and let his tongue roam the area. I felt our erections brush against each other. My body begged for it to happen again.

I wrapped my leg around his, and let one of my hands roam into his black locks. He moaned into my mouth, and pulled back a second to breathe. He moved his lips over to my neck, and placed butterfly kisses on it, until he found his favorite spot. He sucked on the skin for a minute before letting it go, and he moved over to my ear lope, and gently sucked on it. A moan escaped my lips.

“Get a room!” a voiced called. Ryan pulled back quickly, a blush creeping into his olive cheeks.

“Mark! Go home!” I whined throwing my hoodie at him.

He caught it, “Hey, I can here to get away from home. Then I come to find my friends fucking in a public area, where kids come to play at. I’m not sure if cum is becoming their favorite toy, but keep it away from where I like to go on walks.”

“What’s going on at home?” Ryan asked, stoking my hand.

“Grandpa Joe is in town. Tonight was taco night, and he pigged out. He spent an hour in the--” Ryan cut him off.

“Fuck Mark, I don’t need to hear what your grandpa does on taco night.” he paused, “Nor does Mac. You’re a total mood killer.”

He smirked, “Mind if you tell what you to do on taco night?”

I burst into laughter, “Mark! You’re fucking insane dude.”

“Hey, I want to know if you eat tacos and fuck, or eat tacos, and take a dump.” he questioned.

Ryan laughed, “On taco night we make out.”

“That’s no fun.” Mark explained.

Ryan stood up, and held his arms out, telling me to grab them, “If you kissed someone like the lovely Mac, hell yea it is. Aw, your blushing babe.” he whispered the last part.

I nodded, and tried to hide my cheeks, “See you Mark!” Ryan said. I yelled a bye too, and Ryan dragged me.

Home
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe, and comment. I will give you cupcakes if you comment.