Love Is a ***

Chapter One

The sun light reflected off the tiled floor and bounced every where. The whole hall way was lit up and alive with students doing numerous things. Some grabbed books from their lockers and others walked like lost puppies, searching for their friends. Freshman chicks walked hip to hip with their eyes scanning to find any hot guys.

I leaned against the cold metal of my green locker and waited for my girlfriend. The freshmen stopped and stared at me from across the hall. I crossed my arms and smirked as they all sighed and continued walking down the hall way. At our school we had created a secret language, if a guy was single he'd wink at the girls staring at him, if he was taken he'd cross his arms.

I chuckled to myself and looked to my left down the hallway. My girl should have been here already. She's usually always here around this time but I guess today she was late. Oh well, that's okay. It doesn't bother me much. I'd swim the ocean for her, I'd take a bullet for her, I'd do anything for her. My whole world revolved around her, she was the sun that brightened up my sky. If anything had happened to my sun, it'd be the end of me. She was the lace to my shoes, the words to my paper, the glue that kept me together, the-

"December? Snap out of it!" A beautiful black-haired girl waved her hands in front of my face. I shook my head and starred down at her. I grinned like an idiot and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Hey baby." This wasn't just any girl though. This was Roxanne, my girl. Mine. "You're late love, what happened?" I asked, noticing her hair was slightly disheveled and she wasn't wearing any eye liner. Not that it mattered much to me, I'd still think she'd look gorgeous even if she was wearing a black trash bag. I actually kinda liked when her hair was messed up, it'd reminded me of times we had sex.

"December!" Roxanne yelled. I shook my head. "What? What? I was paying attention, were you?" I stuck my tongue out teasingly. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm and loosened its grip around her. I pulled away and ran my hands through my hair. She glared at me. "What?" I asked a bit shocked, we never had fights and I could definitely sense one coming later. "Don't give me that 'What?' you know exactly what I'm talking about." She growled. I furrowed my eye brows in confusion. "But I don't know what you're talking about!" I said, raising my voice a bit. The bell rang loudly indicating the school day had started.

She rolled her eyes and walked away. "I'll see you after school." She called out. I frowned and stared at the floor. What was she talking about? I growled in frustration and pulled my hair. I heard someone laughing next to me and I turned to that person. My eyes narrowed when I realized it was this man whore I hated with a passion. He'd been trying to go after Roxanne but I had beat him to it. "Fuck off Thomson." I barked and walked away to my first period class.

**********************

Thank god it was the end off the day already. All day I tried keeping Roxanne off my mind but I couldn't do it. My friends had even tried keeping me distracted but it was useless and we all knew it.

I sat on the school steps, waiting for her to come. Hopefully we could work this out, what ever the problem was. I still had no clue. I stared at the floor and waited. What did I do? What happened? I felt a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. We aren't going to break up. Right?

I looked up when I saw the familiar red converse in my view. I quickly jumped to my feet. "Hey." I said calmly. She didn't look at me, she just stared at the ground. I just stood their for a while waiting for her to speak. She looked to her right then averted her attention to me. I noticed her eyes were watery and instantly that sickening feeling grew. "Rox? What's wrong?" I asked touching her cheek. She shook her head and pulled away. "Baby, I'm sor-" I began talking but she cut me off with her hand. "Don't you dare say you're sorry D.C." She hissed through her teeth. My mind spun in confusion. What had I done wrong?

I kept my mouth shut and waited, watching as her tears began to fall. This was tearing me up inside. How long could I last? We both knew that answer. "I-I." She tried getting he words out but she was struggling. I was nervous, this was killing me literally. What happened? I though everything was perfectly fine.

"D.C. I" She began speaking again her voice quivering slightly. ", want to break up." She sighed. No. No. No! NO! I stood their my mouth open and shocked. What did she say?!?! This can't be right. HELL NO! "It's over December." She whispered and walked away. I watched her, still in shock. The familiar jerk from earlier started to follow after her and some life kicked back into me.

"Hey Thomson! I though I told you to FUCK OFF!" I roared and stormed after him. He slowly turned around and faced me with a smirk. "She's not yours anymore D.C." He chuckled and said my nick name. I brought my fist up and was ready to punch his face. I pulled it back as he looked at me emotionless. I heard someone clear their throat next to us and looked to where it came from. The principal was eying both of us and shook his head at me. I brought my hand down and glared at Thomson. He smirked. "Fuck you." I hissed and ran.

I ran home and what would have been a twenty minute walk turned into a seven minute run. I burst through my front door and shut it loudly then locked it. I threw the pencil in my pocket to the floor and growled. I walked into the living room and kicked the wall. I screamed at the top of my lungs and grabbed the lamp then threw it at the wall. I grabbed numerous picture frames and threw them at the floor and at other furniture. Once the room was a mess I ran upstairs and into my own room. I grabbed a picture of me and Roxanne and stared at it for a while.

She really wasn't mine anymore, was she? I felt tears well up in my eyes and I slipped the picture into my pocket. I yelled again and punched my wall then kicked my door. Continuing my violent streak I ran to my parent's room and grabbed their things and threw them at the wall. It wouldn't matter, I'm the only one who lives here anyway. I grabbed my moms perfume bottles and threw them at her dresser mirror, making all the glass shatter. "NO!" I yelled. "NOOOO!!! I screamed louder and pulled at my hair harshly. "This isn't happening!" I whimpered. "It's just a dream." I told myself. I stormed to my little brothers room and closed his door. I leaned against it and slid to the floor, curling up into a ball.

I cried, the sobs shaking my whole body as I slipped out the picture in my pocket and crumpled it up then threw it blindly. I screamed more, If anyone could hear me It probably sounded like I was getting killed. Then again I was. I was dieing on the inside painfully slow. I cried nine hours straight. When it was midnight I started to quiet down and I dragged myself onto my brothers bed. I instantly knocked out due to exhaustion.

Like I said earlier, if anything had happened to my sun, it'd be the end of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Sub <3