Love Is a ***

Chapter Nineteen

"Get a freaking room!" John yelled pulling Emerald and Sammy apart from kissing. The two glared at him. I kinda had to agree with John though, I get they loved to sucking off each others faces but seriously, after a while it gets gross and awkward. It reminds me of Roxanne. I know. I know, I should get over her already but I just can't help but wonder why she left me for that douche bag. What what so great about him?

My thoughts were instantly shattered when Sammy jumped to her feet and pushed John's chest threateningly. "Get the fuck away." She growled. John narrowed his eyes at her, "What happens if I don't." I looked over at Emerald to see if he was going to do anything but he just sat there and stared at Sammy's ass. I rolled my eyes at the three and was relieved when Emerald snapped out of the trance and stopped the two from killing each other

"Crazy ass bitches." Katie and Bert said in unison beside me. Both were playing with an old set of Jenga that had been stuffed in the back of September's closet. He wouldn't be coming back so it wouldn't really matter if they used it. Bert groaned and Katie yelped when he made the tower of small rectangular wooden pieces crumble.

I smiled at looked up at the sky. The sun was out and it seemed like you typical perfect day, but I still had that uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Ryan and Mac hadn't joined us today in hanging out in front of my house and I didn't like that at all. Something about Ryan just isn't right, I can feel it. I knew that feeling had to be them because I had asked Edna how August was early and she said that he had been all smiles.

I turned my attention to Mark and Chartreuse who were laying on the green grass, both with serious expressions on their faces. I quietly got up from my seat between Bert and Katie and threw myself onto the floor next to the serious faced boys. The grass crunched softly under impact and I propped my head up on my hand, my elbows being stabbed by the blades of grass. Both boys were on their back with the arms underneath their heads as a make shift pillow.

"I could have sworn I fucking saw blood there." Mark said, instantly getting my attention. John shook his head, "We were fucking high Mark, let it go. It was probably like some strands of hair in your eye."

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked, aware that I may be shunned from the conversation because It really wasn't any of my business. Mark frowned at me. "Dude I know Mac and Ryan may seem fucking perfect and I've even commented their relationship two days ago, but now that I realize it, I'm starting to doubt them."

Chartreuse huffed and got up leaving to play Jenga with Katie and Bert. Mark scooted closer to me and sat up with his legs crossed. "December, I'm scared. About Mac and Ryan. Just yesterday Chartreuse and I dropped by at their apartment and I know we were high but Mac wasn't anywhere in sight. Then there was blood on the wall, It had to have been blood and when Chart and I started asking where Mac was he threw us out." Mark face was pulled into a worried expression.

I felt bad chills run up my spine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad chills are never a good sign, right?
Drop a comment, takes less than a second.
Please :[