Love Is a ***

Chapter Twenty

Footsteps echoed downstairs, the sound of the morning new could be heard. Coffee filled the small apartment forcing its way through under the door. My head rested on the wall, my mouth was as dry as Mexico during the dry season. My stomach painfully tensed up forcing jolts of pain to spread through my body.

I listened carefully has footsteps walked up the carpeted stairs, and over to the closet door. I heard some shuffling before light entered the small room, forcing my eyes to shut quickly. The door swung all the way open, and a shadow figure stood at the doorway.

“Your punishment is over.” was all he said, before he turned away.

I slowly stood up, and forced myself over to the stairs. My legs were weak from not standing in three days, and my body was losing the last bits of its water. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before taking a swing, emptying two-thirds of the content into my stomach. I walked over to the pantry in search of some food. A chuckle came from the doorway.

“Do you think your overreacting a little?”

“I was in closet for three days. No food, no water, and no bathroom. What am I punished from eating now?” I turned around to face Ryan, “Is eating a sin in your bible?”

“Hey, you’re the one that asked for it?” he explained calmly, crossing his arms over his chest.

I nodded, “Do you think you’re overreacting?”

“Excuse me?” he hissed.

“You keep me on a rope, and treat me like a dog. You call these punishments, but what did I ever do?” I asked, grabbing a granola bar from the pantry.

He scoffed, “Yea, and I also talk to the Easter Bunny every night on the phone.”

“I’m not joking here Ryan.” I spat.

He nodded, “Shut your mouth, and eat your fucking breakfast. Let’s not have a sour start to our day.”

I threw the process food at his head, and his eyes ignited with the flames of hell. He walked over to me slowly and pushed me into the wall, “I’m sorry, but did you just throw shit at me?”

I nodded, “I punished you.”

Ryan’s’ jaw clutched tightly, he raised his fist before forcing it into my jaw line, “Excuse me?”

I gripped my cheek, “You heard me!”

“Are you disobeying me?” he asked, his hand cupped my neck.

I shook my head, “What rule am I breaking now?”

My body met the floor, “Rule number one. Never treat Ryan like shit.” My eyes widen in fear has he slammed his foot into my stomach, “Rule number two. Never disobey Ryan.” he kicked me hard against my arm, “And rule number three. My most favorite rule of all. No one like you, are to stand above Ryan.” he let a final blow into my side.

Tears swelled up in my eyes. He kneeled down in front of me, a huge smirk across his face, “Are you crying? Are my simple rules too hard for you to follow?” he jeered. I shook my head quickly, holding a lump in throat, “I thought so.”

He gripped my right arm tightly, and forced me off the ground. His smirk vanished, and an angry scowl lay upon his face. He slammed my body into the wall, and forced me off the wall for a quick second; only to have my face pressed against the dry wall. He didn’t let go off my arm, and he was forcing it into a direction, that it wasn’t meant to go in.

“R-yan! Please---,” I pleaded, tears slowly falling from my eyes.

He chuckled and a loud cracked echoed the room, my arm went numb for a few moments before a wildfire spread inside. I gripped my arm tightly to my chest, and sunk to the floor. The tears that I had kept has slaves in my eye, ran down my cheeks like a racecar.

Ryan left the room leaving me on the floor sobbing. He has hurt me… a lot, but- it wasn’t like he caused damage like this before. It was the most intense pain I felt in my life.

Ryan walked into the room shortly after, “Damn friends. Want us to hang out today. Let’s go take you to a doctor.”

I nodded, and released my good from my bad arm, pushing myself off the floor. I walked over to Ryan like a scared puppy, and trailed him over to the car. He got in the drivers seat, and started the car. I carefully hopped in, and placed the seat around my body.

“Oh, and Mac?” I stared over at him, “If anyone asks... you were in hockey practice, and someone tackled you…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, and subscribe. If you comment your getting a pet monkey! I mean who wouldn't want a pet monkey?!