Love Is a ***

Chapter Twenty- Two

I kept my gaze on the dirt ground. I hated attention, and with my arm broken, and wrapped. There are going to be a lot of questions; none of which I felt like answer. Only there was a way to hide it.

“Mac? What happen to your arm?” DC asked.

I stared at my arm and remember the hush words Ryan had said to be a few hours ago. I sighed, “I hurt during practice.”

“Practice?” Mark asked. Great two people noticed me.

“Yea, I do hockey?” I followed Ryan’s orders, and told them the same lie I told the lady back at DC’s house.

Mark raised a brow, “Since when?”

“For a while now.” I lied.

DC seemed to have picked up on something, but studied Ryan carefully. Ryan wrapped his arms around my waist, “Hey babe, you seem cold.”

Ryan was trying to make a save, so I decide it be a good idea to play along, “Thanks Ry.”

“Why didn’t you ever tell me you play hockey?” Mark asked.

I chuckled nervously, “I thought I did. Maybe you were too stoned when I told you.”

Katie rushed over, “Mac, what happen to your arm?!” she cried.

“Hockey practiced.”

She gave a friendly smile, “You poor thing. I know Ryan will take good care of you.”

I heard someone scoff, and I’m pretty sure Ryan heard it too. Ryan grabbed my good hand, and led me over to the river. His acting face disappeared.

“Who did you tell?” he whispered. He glance over his shoulder, and pulled me to ground, and forced me to sit on his lap.

I shook my head, “No one. Someone picking up on it, but people start talking when people start getting hurt. Mark spotted the blood when you locked me up.”

“He was really high Mac. Did you hear him and Chartreuse arguing over what kind of pet I had.” he explained.

“But he knows Ryan. He probably figured it out, and I think DC is on to us to. He was looking at us really weird. You beat me the first day we met the kid. Your going to have to stop for a while.”

“Why should I stop punishing if you’re a bad boyfriend?” he narrowed his eyes.

I shook my head, “Ryan-- they’re thinking.”

“I don’t care what their doing!” he raised his voice a bit.

I stood up from his lap, placing my hands on my hips, “Then why do you act all protective over the idea?”

“Were going!” he grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me in for a deep kiss. He pulled away, and dragged me behind him.

“Ryan--” I was cut off.

“Mac!” Mark shouted.

Ryan stopped and stared over his shoulder, “Your such a mood killer Mark.” he said.

Mark smirked and ran over, “Come join us.”

Ryan pulled me closer to him, “We were going to leave.”

Mark eyed my arm, and then Ryan, “But you just got here.”

Ryan nodded, “We know, but something happened in our pants that we need to take care of.”

Mark made a sour face, “Fucking gross dude! Why don’t you just video tape you and Mac riding each other?!”

Ryan smirked, “Don’t put ideas in my head now Mark.”

“Gross!” Mark slapped himself in the face.

Ryan pulled me away from the group, walk over to the car. He let go of my hand, and pushed me into the passenger seat before getting in the other side. He slam the door shut, and his fist met my face.

“Maybe its best if I leave you at home for now on.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe, and comment. If you comment I shall give you a cute little puppy.

Sorry its short.