Love Is a ***

Chapter Twenty-Five

"So what do we do then?" Mark asked and crossed his arms. "How do we find out what's going on?" The red head continued. By this time everyone had circled around us and was listening into the conversation. We all stood and thought for a second.

"Obviously we'd have to keep a close eye on both of them right?" Sammy said, stepping out of Emerald's grasps and she stood in the middle of our group. She looked at each one of us and we nodded our heads agreeing.

"Well then...." Sammy thought for a second and pointed at Mark. ", Ryan hates it when you watch Mac too closely so you, Bert, John and Katie will keep your eyes on him. You guys have known him the longest anyway, try thinking about anything that may cause him to act out." The four named nodded their heads and looked at one another.

"And the rest of us will keep our eyes on Mac?" I inferred, raising my eyebrow in question. Sammy nodded her head and walked back to her boyfriend, giving him a kiss. The tan skinned girl then turn her attentions back to us. "We just have to figure out how we can monitor them with out anything suspicious happening." She spoke.

Chartreuse scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You guys are getting worked up over nothing! I'm leaving!" He growled and walked away. "Really Chartreuse? And what if Ryan really is doing something wrong or Mac even? What then!?" Mark yelled and yanked the twins arm. Chartreuse just rolled his eyes. "I told you not-" Mark interrupted again. "What if there is?" He asked.

"Wouldn't you rather have us obsess over this and find out nothing is wrong instead of not obsessing and someone end up being dead?" The red head got into Chartreuse's head and he seemed to think about the situation a bit more. "Imagine Ryan, who've you known longer than any of us and he ends up being dead. Or worse Mac, ends up being dead." Mark said softly.

Though I hadn't known any of said boys, I somehow understood how dear these two were to this group of friends. Mac was much to innocent and cute, picturing him pale and lifeless made me almost tear up.

Someone so innocent doesn't deserve to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, feedback? D: