Love Is a ***

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Someone so innocent doesn't deserve to die.

I sighed and rested my head back on the headrest of the couch. The twins and Sammy sat next to me, Sammy had the television remote and was randomly flipping through channels. I felt myself shudder and closed my eyes.

I haven't heard any news about my brother August. It makes me worried. Is he okay? Are they giving him medicine or what? What's going to happen to him? I shut my eyes tightly and shook my head, slouching over and putting my head in my hands.

Bzz.Bzz.Bzz.

"Hello?" Chartreuse's voice echoed as he answered his phone. "Uh-huh yeah we are why?" He looked at the rest of us then focused back on his conversation. "Okay, be right there." He then hung up and stood up. "Hey Mark is outside." He said as he stretched.

The rest of us all stood up and stretched too. Sammy turned off the television and fixed her shirt,then ran he fingers through her hair. Emerald wrapped his arm around her waist and walked out of the room.

Chartreuse rolled his eyes and scoffed. I shook my head at his jealousy and patted his shoulder.

"She's out there somewhere Charty."I assured him as we headed out of the room towards the front door. Just as we walked down the front steps I felt chills run through my body and goosebumps form on my skin. And uneasiness pooled into my stomach and I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around, everything seeming to me normal.

"Sup guys!" Mark greeted us from his car. We all greeted him back and Chartreuse made a beeline fore the passenger seat and I was stuck sitting in the back with Sammy and Emerald.

Marked had picked us up because we were going to head over to Ryan and Mac's house for a 'surprise' visit. We wanted to pester the fuck out of them and sneak around for anything suspicious. The whole ride there went by in a blur.

Once we turned down the street I felt the same chills from earlier return and I sat up in my seat. I watched as the car slowed down in front of a house and I saw the door left wide open. I slammed opened the car door, hearing Mark yell "Why the fuck is their door open!?"

I just ran up the lawn, hearing someone running behind me and I pushed opened the door. Why was it left open? What's going on? I walked through the doorway, only to realize I had never been to Mac and Ryan's place. I glanced behind me and saw Chartreuse bump into me. We both turn our heads when we heard something metal fall to the floor and ran in the direction of the noise.

Our sneakers squeaked on the tile of the kitchen floor when we ran in and I felt as if the world was going in slow motion. Chartreuse and I watched in horror as the beautiful small brown-haired boy stumbled in front of us, blood spewing from his wrist. At his feet lay a knife and when I saw his knee gave away I snapped out of shock and ran to Mac.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and caught him before he fell to the floor. Fuck. I felt my heart break when I starred down at his pale face and felt tears form in my eyes.

"What the fuck are you guys doing!?" I heard Ryan yell from behind me. I then heard Mark scream and two thumps. I glanced back to see Mark and Emerald trying to beat the shit out of Ryan. Sammy gripped onto Chartreuse's arm and pulled him over to me and the unconscious boy in my arms.

She gasped and I looked down at Mac. "Fucking get an ambulance!" I screamed at them. Why were they just sitting there?!!? "DO SOMETHING!" I yelled at them. I felt my body shake and I held Mac closer to me, it was like the day August had collapsed all over again.

I looked down at Mac's face and cupped his cheek in my hand, seeing his eyes twitch. "You're going to be fine Mac. Every thing's going to be okay." I whispered as I heard Sammy talk on the phone, giving out the address to who I assumed was the operater.

"Everything is going to be okay." I repeated, choking on a sob. I felt for the boys pulse, and checked his breathing, finding that they were both slow.

Have help get here quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
:[ Well, I usually write with music playing and writting this made me realize I have a lot of depressing music.

I still love it though.
Comment and Sub please and thanks to those who commented. <3