Love Is a ***

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"YOUR FUCKING INSANE RYAN!?" Mark yelled from the kitchen. I winced as I just sat on the couch. The twins both just stared at their feet. Sammy kept trying to comfort Emerald and get his mind off things but her attempts failed.Who were we kidding? Mac almost fucking died and it was most likely Ryan fucking fault.

"How the fuck am I insane?! What the hell even happened?! WHERE'S MAC?!" Ryan roared, storming out of the kitchen and into the living room where we were all seated.He just glared at us and looked over at Sammy, who looked really scared.

"Tell me Sammy! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Ryan demanded and got up in her face.Sammy just shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. Ryan growled and pulled his hand back, just as he was about to aim and hit her Emerald's hand shot out and grabbed Ryan's arm before he made contact to Sammy's face.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her." He hissed, his eyes looked like he was possessed when he glared up at Ryan. Ryan screamed and look at me. "You! You fucking ruined everything!" He yelled making his way overt to me and pulling his hand into a fist. I got extremely pissed off then. How could I have ruined this? I barely even knew Mac!

"Really? Humor me? How did I even affect this?" I asked and chuckled. Ryan just stared at me, his gray eyes burning holes in my soul. I just shook my head and stood up. "I barely fucking know you Ryan, but I'm good at figuring things out. And from what I've seen, you're up to no good." I poked his chest hard. Since we were the same height he and I were at eye level.

"I bet there's so much fucking evidence to prove that you were abusing Mac." I growled. Ryan just threw his head back and laughed dryly. "Really? Prove it." He said in a dark voice. I pushed passed him and look over at Mark. The red head quickly caught on and walked over the wall, pointing at something red.

Everyone got up and walked over, leaning in and staring hard at the red stain on the wall. Blood.I then spun around and wondered around the house, with the group following me but I found nothing. No fucking evidence to prove what he had done and I sighed. Rubbing my eyes.

There has to be at least something
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly, be brutally honest, what's your opinion on the story, it's plot and how it's written.