Love Is a ***

Thirty-One

"You guys are wasting your fucking time." Ryan spat from his seat in the hospitals waiting room.The rest of the gang just glared daggers at him. We all sat in the waiting room patiently. I was personally glad no one was around, because I didn't want anyone prying in our business. Ryan sat himself in the corner seat while Chartreuse sat two seats over and me beside him. Sammy sat on Emeralds lap across from us.

"We'll see soon if we really are or not." Chartreuse huffed. I sighed and leaned back in the chair, wondering what Mark could have gotten out of Mac.

I heart footstep walk down the hall and I perked up, hoping it would be the previously mentioned red head but instead three familiar faces walked through the door; Katie, John and Bert. Sammy jumped out of her boyfriends lap quickly and ran over to Katie, engulfing her in a tight hug.

Sammy pulled the three people aside and talked to them in a hushed voice, most likely explaining what happened.

Ryan grumbled and rolled his eyes, tapping his fingers on his knee. I just eyed him and he glared at me. We stared at each other for a while until he began to growl. Before he could open his mouth to speak we heard footsteps rush into the room and the person yelled, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Mark ran across the room, quickly making his way to Ryan's location. He jumped over the chairs and swung his arm back,punching Ryan in jaw.Automatically Ryan punched back and two went at it."HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT TO HIM!" Mark yelled as they tumbled to the floor and continued struggling. I just watched in shock, Mark outburst had been very unexpected.

"FUCKING BITCH! YOU SICK ASS HOLE!" Mark continued to scream at Ryan, and beat him up. Emerald and I finally snapped out of it and jumped to our feet. We both grabbed onto on of the boys and tried prying them apart. Once realizing that us two weren't strong enough, Chartreuse and Bert both ran to help.

Bert and I held Mark back while Chartreuse and Emerald held Ryan back.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN BOTH OF YOU!!!" Sammy screamed as she stood in between all of us. Mark and Ryan just glared at one another, trying to catch their breath.

"What'd you find out?" Sammy asked, looking over to Mark.

"That fucking piece of shit, has indeed been hurting Mac, December was right." The red head hissed as he tried hitting Ryan again but Bert and I tightened our grip.Everyone glared at Ryan, clearly disgusted.

"Fucking Hockey, my ass! He despised sports! You're never going to fucking see him again!" Mark screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been ages right? Well I apologize but writers block is a bitch. So I'm thinking about ending this story in about 3-5 more chapters, and then there will be a sequel :X

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!